Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? (2751 Views)

Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by muller101(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Useless question . Mum and wife are they the same thing?. They Operates on different platform. U wan to marry someone like ur mum ask ur dad if ur mum is good in bed as well . Useless children grin
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Coninue oo.. Good luck. Lol
i Don See Am Already Na
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
i Don See Am Already Na
Lolz
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Divay22(f): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2017
kalufelix:
Hell No!

I Cannot Wish That For Jibrin My Worst Enemy. I'd Rather Die A Single Man If All That's Available Posses 50% Of Her Character Talk More Of Being Like Her...Are You Kidding Me? Thats More Than Suicide...

The "mum Singing Praise" Crew Over To You...
And why
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Dasherz(f): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2017
I don't pray to be like my mum and I pray no guy marries a lady like her
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2017
kalufelix:
Hell No!

I Cannot Wish That For Jibrin My Worst Enemy. I'd Rather Die A Single Man If All That's Available Posses 50% Of Her Character Talk More Of Being Like Her...Are You Kidding Me? Thats More Than Suicide...

The "mum Singing Praise" Crew Over To You...
looool
that's somebody saying it just the way it is grin
you mind telling us why
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz
oya give Me The Kiss Quickly, now That Nobody Is Lookin
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:
I don't pray to be like my mum and I pray no guy marries a lady like her
pls tell us why...plsssssssss
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2017
muller101:
Useless question . Mum and wife are they the same thing?. They Operates on different platform. U wan to marry someone like ur mum ask ur dad if ur mum is good in bed as well . Useless children grin
we're talking about characters.
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
oya give Me The Kiss Quickly, now That Nobody Is Lookin
Lol, kiss don finish o..
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by muller101(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:

we're talking about characters.
people exhibit funny characters during love making as well . U may hate most of them
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Beadex1(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2017
my mom my everything.....she can sacrifice for her husband and children and still behave sane, her family is her priority. Wish to marry a woman just like her

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2017
muller101:
people exhibit funny characters during love making as well . U may hate most of them
lol. which kind person you be sef
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Dasherz(f): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:
pls tell us why...plsssssssss
she's never around .. always traveling always busy. .
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Yes.. I wish to marry a woman like my mom. She's an angel in human form. If you check the meaning of natural beauty, its her picture you'll see thr. She's so caring n understanding. She's an ambassador of peace. She's one in billion.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by muller101(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:

lol. which kind person you be sef
hmmmm my kind are not much on planet Earth anymore
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

she's never around .. always traveling always busy. .
uuuuuuh. I can imagine. I cnt Cooke with such person as a wife o. I like to get attention.....like a baby.
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by kalufelix(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Divay22:

And why
It's Complicated I Can't Wrap My Head Around It Completely Because It's Something I Have Struggled To Overcome Over The Years But I'll Try

Pathologically Narcissistic, antagonist, Backstabber, Hateful, Gossip, Nagging, Vindictive, Insecure, Arrogant, Unforgiven, Bitterness, Envy, Malicious, Devious, Smarmy, Manipulative, Violent (plays The Victim Card When It Suits Her) Liar, Grudgy, Hostility, Deceptive, Intimidation And Abuse To Neutralize Or Eliminate Threats And Competition, Greed, Selfishness, Pride, Jealousy, Insultive, Character Assasin, Inciting People Against Another Person/persons, Severe Case Of Megalomania And More

Remember The Patience Ozorkwo And Camilla Mberekpe Characters From Our Nollywood Movies In The Early 2000s -YES! Its As Real As It Gets And Worsens With Her Aging. Am Afraid Shes Gonna Self Destruct Because Obviously She Cannot Change.

#Cheers
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Divay22(f): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
kalufelix:
It's Complicated I Can't Wrap My Head Around It Completely Because It's Something I Have Struggled To Overcome Over The Years But I'll Try

Pathologically Narcissistic, antagonist, Backstabber, Hateful, Gossip, Nagging, Vindictive, Insecure, Arrogant, Unforgiven, Bitterness, Envy, Malicious, Devious, Smarmy, Manipulative, Violent (plays The Victim Card When It Suits Her) Liar, Grudgy, Hostility, Deceptive, Intimidation And Abuse To Neutralize Or Eliminate Threats And Competition, Greed, Selfishness, Pride, Jealousy, Insultive, Character Assasin, Inciting People Against Another Person/persons, Severe Case Of Megalomania And More

Remember The Patience Ozorkwo And Camilla Mberekpe Characters From Our Nollywood Movies In The Early 2000s -YES! Its As Real As It Gets And Worsens With Her Aging. Am Afraid Shes Gonna Self Destruct Because Obviously She Cannot Change.

#Cheers
shocked shocked shocked
Meaning she does all this
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Dasherz(f): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
kalufelix:

#Cheers
your mum or your ex
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by kalufelix(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Divay22:

shocked shocked shocked
Meaning she does all this
No Exagerations Whatsoever. The Thing Is If You Meet Her For The First Time You'd Be Thinking "what An Amazing Woman" Lol
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Martinez19(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
I wouldn't want a wife like mum. Tufiakwa. A house maid like my mum is better.
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
kalufelix:

No Exagerations Whatsoever. The Thing Is If You Meet Her For The First Time You'd Be Thinking "what An Amazing Woman" Lol

looool
I guess you're old enough to deal with all these. it must have had a way of making you a better person ...or at least, make you more careful in choosing a partner.
sorry Bro
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by asahnwaKC: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Even as a lady I don't want to end up like my mum.... She made my dad took advantage of her in everything... I want to have a voice of my own.
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by IamHeWrites: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
NEVER!
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by tibaonnet: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
I don't wanna miss it when it comes to marriage. so, nope I don't wanna marry a woman like her. she lost it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Divay22(f): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
kalufelix:

Are you still leaving with her
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by kalufelix(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Divay22:
Are you still leaving with her
No..
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Divay22(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
kalufelix:

No..
Wow.
But have you tried talking to her about all this things she exhibit..
Something could have caused all this?
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Fantes(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
100% yes
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Lucmharn: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yes
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamHeWrites:
NEVER!
tell us why naa you must have seen a lot with the way you shouted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Game Time / Short Story Of The River God And The Village Girl 18+ / Why Are Pakistan People So Nice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.