Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? (2748 Views)

Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
tibaonnet:
I don't wanna miss it when it comes to marriage. so, nope I don't wanna marry a woman like her. she lost it.
why
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by tibaonnet: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
anochuko01:
why
Guy you wouldn't want to hear the story of my life o. I know I will come to this world through a better woman in another life (if there is).
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by anochuko01(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
tibaonnet:
Guy you wouldn't want to hear the story of my life o. I know I will come to this world through a better woman in another life (if there is).
hmmmn
all is well
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by IamHeWrites: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2017
anochuko01:
tell us why naa you must have seen a lot with the way you shouted.
My mum a'int supportive to my career
She controls my dad embarassed
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Capital NO!
Re: Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? by olusaanu740: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
I already state my reasons, but don't get me wrong o.. There are still women like our mothers out there, just that it's rare

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Skintight (photo / I'm Depressed And Frustrated. / This Is What Happens When A Man Meets A Smarter Girl (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.