Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Am In Need Of An Expert In SEO And A Very Good Writter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am In Need Of An Expert In SEO And A Very Good Writter (1979 Views)

What Are Backlinks In Seo? Free Ways To Build High Quality Backlinks To Website / How To Track And Determine Branded Keywords In SEO / Do Keywords Still Matter In SEO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of An Expert In SEO And A Very Good Writter by majortwild(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Ok lets get down to business

(1) i hire a very Good expert on Seo to work on my site on both the SEO and Google indexing cuz it takes long to be indexed

(2). I also need a good writter too based on Webmaster, Tech, and little of News. Ok now the payment is 6k per month and the daily post will be not less than 5 to 6 post per day

Note; u must have knowledge a programming language and No COPY AND PASTE contact me on whatsapp on 08144693737 tanks
Re: Am In Need Of An Expert In SEO And A Very Good Writter by buchionwuazor(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
i can do seo for ur site @affordable rate email buchionwuazor@gmail.com
Re: Am In Need Of An Expert In SEO And A Very Good Writter by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 16, 2020
This is a joke thread

6k per month to write 5 posts per day ( Not Even Copy And Paste)

Now I can realize why your blog hasn't been indexed that's greedy

If writing is easy why can't you sit and write on your own

I can't even take 6k per month for one article daily talk more of 5 articles daily

My advice for you bro if you want original work you gat pay genuine money for it

I can do all these, write genuine post that will rank well for you but not with this your price
Re: Am In Need Of An Expert In SEO And A Very Good Writter by Chi33y: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2020
Are you crazy ?

Abi you have never went to Fiverr before

Wtf is 6k per month?

For 5 to 6 articles per day

6k no go even reach for subb + the stress

I'll take it that you are not feeling fine, idiot!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of An Expert In SEO And A Very Good Writter by Chi33y: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2020
MrDigital:
This is a joke thread

6k per month to write 5 posts per day ( Not Even Copy And Paste)

Now I can realize why your blog hasn't been indexed that's greedy

If writing is easy why can't you sit and write on your own

I can't even take 6k per month for one article daily talk more of 5 articles daily

My advice for you bro if you want original work you gat pay genuine money for it

I can do all these, write genuine post that will rank well for you but not with this your price

No mind the monkey, he been fool.

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Site Of 2009? / Biggest Website In Nigeria / 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.