Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

The Solutioncliq Version & The Brain Behind It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Solutioncliq Version & The Brain Behind It (381 Views)

Brain damaging habits you must avoid henceforth / Top Digital Marketing Company India | Primitive Brain Digitals / What Is Rank Brain? How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solutioncliq Version & The Brain Behind It by ProfCyber(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
http://www.solutioncliq.cf

My name is Adesunloye Happiness.

To tell you the truth, I was
supposed to write this topic for more than several days ago,
but something just kept me from doing so.

Thank God am writing it now.
Before we can get to the reasons why you should Join and Invite people to Join SolutionCliq, let's see the reason why SolutionCliq was created!

[big]5 Reasons why you should
Invite your friends to SolutionCliq
[/big]
1.This is SolutionCliq: that's the
number one reason and guess what, you already read about it
all above! SolutionCliq is neat and conducive: Who doesn't like an
elegant house? Sure everyone does.
The design may not be the
best, but you won't find the disturbing spam, messages and
the likes of it which are common in other places.
The reason for this is simple.
We are dynamic: We truly are.
The only hinderance to this is funding which we don't have, but as much as possible, we modify to satisfy the needs of users....

Copyright 2017

http://www.solutioncliq.cf

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Application Developer (android And IOS) / Why Nigerian Beginner Bloggers Fail (basic Possible Reasons Why You Fail In Blog / Google Adsense Invalid Activity Updated For Bloggers In 2018 (an Enterpreneurs I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.