Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! (2285 Views)

How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business.? / The Recharge And Get Paid Seminar Tagged 'Owerri Telecomms Summit' / I Need A Sincere Advise On Keke Napel Business Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by emmalexdboy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
I want to start a recharge card business and need the right guidance.

If you're into this biz or have any info about it, please let's get in touch: 08039185233. I'm available on Whatsapp!

I know I need the following to start the recharge card printing business:

1. Computer : can be a desktop computer or laptop
2. Printer: Laserjet recommended!
3. A4 papers
4. ePins of any network you want to print
5. Recharge card printing software

I've them all except #4 and #5

Thank you!
Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by Austin234(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
I think we are in the same shoe. Confide on me when it gets real. Thanks bro
emmalexdboy:

If you're into this biz or have any info about it, please let's get in touch: 08039185233. I'm available on Whatsapp!

3. A4 papers

Thank you!
Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by emmalexdboy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
wesco73:
Whatzap me 08082449459
Why not tell me right here? I've sent you a message: please reply!
Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by RebeccaIngram(f): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Prime internet bundles is the most trusted recharge card dealers in Nigeria, best in credibility and stability. I am currently buying pins from them.
Call their phone line
Iseepossibilities@naij.com
Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by Tunagee(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
emmalexdboy:

3. A4 papers

Thank you!

Recharge card printing when people now load airtime from their bank accounts via VTU ussd.
Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by emmalexdboy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tunagee:

Recharge card printing when people now load airtime from their bank accounts via VTU ussd.
It's not by force to comment sir, why can't you just pass if you don't have any info about this?

1 Like

Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by Tunagee(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
emmalexdboy:
It's not by force to comment sir, why can't you just pass if you don't have any info about this?

U dey craze. Ur papa dey mad!
Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by Premiumwriter: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
angry
Tunagee:

parents stop taking weed it affects your children cry

1 Like

Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by emmalexdboy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Premiumwriter:
angry parents stop taking weed it affects your children cry
Exactly my brother, I thought I was the only one observing this.
Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by emmalexdboy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tunagee:

Thanks man, you try!
Re: Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! by commarrkss: 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Explain This? If An Being Scam By DHL / How Am Going To Make It From Ikorodu To Yaba Under 1hr 30 Minutes / Free To Join, Earn $35 Over And Over Again(with PROOF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.