Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1159174 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=prettyynx post=61439013]Male
No travel experience
A caterer that barely earns 150k a month
Single

Any logical chance of him getting a tourist visa ? [/quote

why not? provided the person is a genuine applicant and can proof him/herself as such, go for it

All the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bimbotek: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hi all....our transcript., 7.45am, 16/10/17, lagos (me, wiffy and 9month old baby)

Vo- Good morning
Us- Good morning.
Vo- why are u going to the US
Me- we are attending the wedding ceremony of my wife' elder brother. It's happening in maryland.
Vo- ok, and what d u do?
Me- I am a relationship manager with xyz bank.(baby starts crying)
Vo- h much do u earn?
Me- 342,964.
Vo- ma, what do u do?wiffy gave the baby to me as he's still crying
Wify- i am a fashion designer
Vo- do u have ur own shop?
Wiffy- yes
Vo- how many staff?
Wiffy- 4
VO- do u av anoda baby
Wiffy- no
VO- have u lost a baby b4
Wiffy- no
Vo- do u hav anoda baby
Me- yes
Vo- how abt the oda lady?
Me- we are divorced
Vo- ok
Vo- have u travelled out of naija b4
Both of us- yes. We all just returned from the UK two weeks ago?
Vo- what did u see in the UK?
Me- we went to Buckingham palace, London Eye, trafalgar sq, London bridge.
Vo- scrutinizing our UK visa with an instrument.
Vo- give me some min?
Came back after abt 3min......starts typing
Vo- your visa has been approved. Pick it up at this address in 3 working days.

34 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Damilare5882(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
You apply for visiting visa - B1/B2. She applies for a birthing visa - B2. There's a more relevant forum on how to go about the birthing visa.

I need your help sir.. I sent you a pm already.. Please kindly reply me

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Damilare5882(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

What I do? cheesy
Which help? U are welcome ma!

Seye!!!!! October babies! Happy Birthday! Where the party at?!
I need your help ma... Please kindly reply your p.m
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oseodile: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning!

Please I your help, I have a valid visa already but my wife is planing to apply this week as we plan to travel together on my next trip. The question is this, would they allow me join her for the interview since I already have a Visa?

2: There's s column on the DS 160 were they asked if you are traveling with another person..what is the perfect answer to that question

Please house I need prompt reply

Thanks
David Ose

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ifeoluwadire: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
LadyGuinivere:
1.No 2.Yes
Big thanks Lady G for your prompt response. Pls can I book for appointment while I submit my form very much later.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by smokeydrinky: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Happy belated birthday seyewest. Live long and prosper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by smokeydrinky: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Never mind........ Issue resolved.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by smokeydrinky: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ifeoluwadire:

Big thanks Lady G for your prompt response.
Pls can I book for appointment while I submit my form very much later.

You have to submit your application first.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sparkzl: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
I came to this forum a month ago and i introduced my lawyer sis to the forum. She went for interview on the 13th of this month and we prayed one single prayer
We told God that the Vo should see her and like her and smile for no reason. Though she had done at lot of practice and research about the interview. But it was a great surprise as God answered our prayers just exactly as we prayed it
The Vo did not ask how much she earn, only where she is visiting and a law term which she boldy responded to.
It was just favour cause only two questions got her the visa.
Vo- you passport please
Vo-. You are an advocted?

Sis-- yes. she gave a full details of her social services work as a lawyer
Vo-- kept smiling at her.
Vo- tell me what is res ipsa loquitur
Sis- the fact speaks for itself( boldly)
Vo- smiled again. You visa has been approved
It just favour

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Aspentrails96(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
bimbotek:
Hi all....our transcript., 7.45am, 16/10/17, lagos (me, wiffy and 9month old baby)

Vo- Good morning
Us- Good morning.
Me- we are attending the wedding ceremony of my wife' elder brother. It's happening in maryland.
Vo- ok, and what d u do?
Vo- h much do u earn?
Me- 342,964.
Wiffy- yes
Vo- how many staff?
Wiffy- 4
VO- do u av anoda baby
Wiffy- no
Wiffy- no
Vo- do u hav anoda baby
Me- yes
Me- we are divorced
Vo- ok
Vo- give me some min?

congrats bro.
Did the vo ask for any document?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oseodile: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning!

Please I your help, I have a valid visa already but my wife is planing to apply this week as we plan to travel together on my next trip. The question is this, would they allow me join her for the interview since I already have a Visa?

2: There's s column on the DS 160 were they asked if you are traveling with another person..what is the perfect answer to that question

Please house I need prompt reply

Thanks
David Ose
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

What I do? cheesy
Which help? U are welcome ma!

Seye!!!!! October babies! Happy Birthday! Where the party at?!
Thank you LadyG
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
IFY200:

happy birthday Sir
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
OtunOba15:
No wonder Ozil didn't make it up for you guys yesterday to celebrate today.

Happy birthday seyewest.....

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Damilare5882:
I need your help ma... Please kindly reply your p.m
Sorry sweets. I don't do pm. Ask your kweshun his. I wee answer here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Happy birthday to you Seye, long may you live on earth in Jesus name
Amen
Thank you bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
OmoBendel24:

A very happy birthday to you dude! Do have a resplendent one, God bless mightily....

Thanks @LadyGuinivere and @Justwise for this new thread. A smoother and better ride this should be by God's grace. Loads of love y'all!
Thanks.... New Thread New things

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
hormeiza:
Good evening
Please can I go for interview without flight ticket.urgent response will be highly appreciated
They don't need it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OtunOba15(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congratulations!

I guess this is the 3rd attempt.... Your travel history with your family did count

bimbotek:

Vo- Good morning
Us- Good morning.
Vo- ok, and what d u do?
Vo- h much do u earn?
Me- 342,964.
Wiffy- yes
Vo- how many staff?
Wiffy- 4
VO- do u av anoda baby
Wiffy- no
Wiffy- no
Vo- do u hav anoda baby
Me- yes
Me- we are divorced
Vo- ok
Vo- give me some min?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hormeiza(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thanks bros
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by overlord77: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
oludharey:
Hello all,thanks so much lady G you have been doing a great job.I just book my appointment today and the next available date is 18th of December and my intended date of travel is 20th of December and I have already submitted the ds-160 form and I have booked the appointment,hope that would not have any effect on my application.pls friends help out.@Lady G in need your advise.

Check availability date for Abuja office,last saw there was 31st October.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by corrall(f): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello Everyone. I have been a silent reader on this forum and I must say everyone is doing a great job. I have read a lot and learnt a lot from this forum. I am only needing to ask this question because I can't remember reading about this here.

I have been to the US before before I got married, I have also been to the UK and Finland. My hubby has been to Ghana and Kenya and he had a UK visa that he didn't use cos of work and the visa expired. After marriage, we have two girls and hubby is doing business earning about 300k while I have a job with an international NGO earning about 400k. We have never traveled together before cos we have been really busy with marriage family and work. He has his sister in the US who has been inviting us since we got married and even promises to sponsor the trip... Now I would like to go on a vacation with the family and I am confused as to the following -

1. Should we put his sister's name as our sponsor, is it wise? Meaning she is paying for everything. We will be staying at her place either way.
2. Or should we say we are sponsoring ourselves for the trip, accommodation is her place so we will be looking at tickets for 4 persons, and money for shopping n sightseeing. Budget might be between 6 -7k dollars. We can save up n plan, even though she might want to support us.

Please advise is needed. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sebastine1606(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
corrall:
Hello Everyone. I have been a silent reader on this forum and I must say everyone is doing a great job. I have read a lot and learnt a lot from this forum. I am only needing to ask this question because I can't remember reading about this here.

I have been to the US before before I got married, I have also been to the UK and Finland. My hubby has been to Ghana and Kenya and he had a UK visa that he didn't use cos of work and the visa expired. After marriage, we have two girls and hubby is doing business earning about 300k while I have a job with an international NGO earning about 400k. We have never traveled together before cos we have been really busy with marriage family and work. He has his sister in the US who has been inviting us since we got married and even promises to sponsor the trip... Now I would like to go on a vacation with the family and I am confused as to the following -

1. Should we put his sister's name as our sponsor, is it wise? Meaning she is paying for everything. We will be staying at her place either way.
2. Or should we say we are sponsoring ourselves for the trip, accommodation is her place so we will be looking at tickets for 4 persons, and money for shopping n sightseeing. Budget might be between 6 -7k dollars. We can save up n plan, even though she might want to support us.

Looks better if you say you are sponsoring yourselves, she's good accommodating you, your works good, hubby's biz too
You are good to go
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
corrall:

Give no further thought to option 1. The second option is sure better and much more appropriate. But then, no family travel experience and hubby having his sister in the US may not be favorable to this application. Must you all make this trip together at this time? Who and what becomes your strong tie to naija if you all do this at this time? Your husband has more hurdle to cross from the profile you supplied of him, wouldn't even be a bad idea if he's out of this for now or the kids could be dropped from the application instead. All the best still....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Opeyemi007: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
My interview is in a few days in abuja. I've read all the posts from 1-3. Adrenaline won't let me sleep. Who's in abuja this week? Maybe we could have a drink or something.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oludharey: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
If u are going for tourism you can still reschedule your travel plan but for a wedding that is dated for 23rd of Dec,I am not sure u would get an appointment date before the event,I advice u don't book an appointment that would beyond the wedding date.
Yeanca:

what do we do now?...the event is Dec 23rd...Wats ur advise
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
seyewest:
Guys today is my Birthday. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Happy Birthday Oga Seyewest!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ifeoluwadire: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
smokeydrinky:

You have to submit your application first.
Big thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vamum: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sebastine1606:
You need to know that nobody can tell you about chances of getting visas, you may self evaluate yourself, the American embassy does not need to know what you have in your account, they judge by your profile and your power to convince them with your ties back home..

Understand that people have busy schedules, this place is nobody's office, just a little patient dear
cool

Ha please don't spoil market for me grin grin. It looks like a lot of people are looking for "Ye mi wo services aka Pyschic services" I am available grin grin grin. I dream a lot, I will tell you your chances. Infact just yesterday night I saw 100,000 visas being released on this forum, not sure if the caterers own was there sa. I will need to sleep again. grin grin grin

Folks, abeg. No one can predict or tell you your chances. Each individuals case is different. I think a better question to ask is what type of information do you need to provide to show strong ties, financial capability and non-immigrant intent.

Good luck all...
God Bless!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sebastine1606(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sparkzl:
I came to this forum a month ago and i introduced my lawyer sis to the forum. She went for interview on the 13th of this month and we prayed one single prayer
We told God that the Vo should see her and like her and smile for no reason. Though she had done at lot of practice and research about the interview. But it was a great surprise as God answered our prayers just exactly as we prayed it
The Vo did not ask how much she earn, only where she is visiting and a law term which she boldy responded to.
It was just favour cause only two questions got her the visa.
Vo- you passport please
Vo-. You are an advocted?

Sis-- yes. she gave a full details of her social services work as a lawyer
Vo-- kept smiling at her.
Vo- tell me what is res ipsa loquitur
Sis- the fact speaks for itself( boldly)
Vo- smiled again. You visa has been approved
It just favour

Really?
Some folks don't believe that shaa cheesy
Congrats to her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.