Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1168126 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by spykid014(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
adeniyi3971:
Hello all I paid my visa fee via GTmobile banking today and I didn't get a code or anything. I was told I'll get a receipt automatically, and I didn't get it what do I do? . . please please please and please. someone should answer!

Call GTconnect. They'll guide you on how to print your transaction receipt via online banking.

Gtconnect numbers ARE behind your Naira MasterCard.

Your receipt number is the narration of the debit alert you received for this transaction. it's a 15 digit number... used to be 8 digit, now 15.

Log on to your GTworld or MobileBanking app and view.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by imthe1: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello all, many thanks for the great works y'all are doing here. I applied and was issued a two year B1/B2 visa while i was in the UK, and was supposed to travel to Newyork before coming back to Nigeria. However, things changed and I didn't visit the US, and the visa has now expired over a year ago. My UK visa also expired earlier this year. I intend to reapply for another B1/B2 visa for a vacation in Jul/Aug. What likely challenge (if any) am i going to face?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by adeniyi3971(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
spykid014:

Call GTconnect. They'll guide you on how to print your transaction receipt via online banking.

Your receipt number is the narration of the debit alert you received for this transaction. it's a 15 digit number... used to be 8 digit, now 15.

Hope this helps.

yeah...i think I found it thanks.. filling the ds160 tomorrow
I'm going to visit my uncle for summer hols!! YAY!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
shocked
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
worworgirl:
What if a US citizen who is not my relative is sponsoring my immigration (not visit), what visa category will I apply for

How? Outside of your spouse, parents and siblings?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Anyone you give a ticket will go smiley wink
lolzzzz
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by fela1000: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please how much is the official visa fee now in naira..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ramalot(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
worworgirl:
What if a US citizen who is not my relative is sponsoring my immigration (not visit), what visa category will I apply for

There is no such category. Only a spouse or a relative can petition.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozycy: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
fela1000:
Please how much is the official visa fee now in naira..
57,600 the last time I checked

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by extrovert6(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Hello all,

Please, has anyone here travelled to the US on British Airways.

I want to confirm if a UK transit visa is necessary to fly the airline to the US.

Thanks .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:14am On Apr 10, 2018
extrovert6:
Hello all,

Please, has anyone here travelled to the US on British Airways.

I want to confirm if a UK transit visa is necessary to fly the airline to the US.

Thanks .

Not necessary if you are not coming out of the airport into town....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by wunmi38: 3:19am On Apr 10, 2018
wunmi38:
Good day all I was speaking with a friend last night and he said he paid his visa since around November 2017 and he has not filled his ds160 till that was now wondering what could be the implication of that
still waiting for response from house please thank you family
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2018
wunmi38:
Let him look at the payment receipt. It states how long it's valid for
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2018
OmoBendel24:

How? Outside of your spouse, parents and siblings?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by adeniyi3971(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2018
spykid014:

Hope this helps.

thanks a bunch I got it already
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Please what’s the implication of this? I once gave an guy to have an Ugandan visa on my passport and it hunt me at Abuja embassy. I was in for the interview and they detected it’s a fake visa. The white guy said i won’t have a criminal record but they confiscated my passport and gave me this slip. I was told it will be returned to the Nigeria Immigration. Then i proceed for the proper interview and was handed the blue slip too.
Please for those who have vast experience about what’s the possible implication?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by adeniyi3971(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2018
wunmi38:

I think it lasts for a year or so.

but I'm sure he He/She can still use it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
Please what’s the implication of this? I once gave an guy to have an Ugandan visa on my passport and it hunt me at Abuja embassy. They detected it’s a fake visa. The white guy said i won’t have a criminal record but they confiscated my passport and gave me this slip. I was told it will be returned to the Nigeria Immigration. Then i proceed for the proper interview and was handed the blue slip too.

You somehow were not handed over to the police, dunno why. Implication ranges from NIS men and overzealous police officers looking for you to arrest, maybe extort or prosecute and all. Then, kiss US and Canada bye bye, sorry.

Wait oh, and you still went inside for interview? The whole story sounds scattered in my ears now. Painful our people just have their way of patronizing these heartless agents, they ain't got chill, money is their only pursuit without conscience!

Somebody will still read this and say that was that applicant's lot, his/hers is different. Okay oh!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2018
OmoBendel24:

I was inside for the interview, I did an interview and the guy said i should hold on for him to verify the visa. He told me i won’t be charged for any criminal record and all that. I just want to know the implications of this if anyone has an idea.

You somehow were not handed over to the police, dunno why. Implication ranges from NIS men and overzealous police officers looking for you to arrest, maybe extort or prosecute and all. Then, kiss US and Canada bye bye, sorry.

Wait oh, and you still went inside for interview? The whole story sounds scattered in my ears now. Painful our people just have their way of patronizing these heartless agents, they ain't got chill, money is their only pursuit without conscience!

Somebody will still read this and say that was that applicant's lot, his/hers is different. Okay oh!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
OmoBendel24:

I was inside for the interview, I did an interview and the guy said i should hold on for him to verify the visa. He told me i won’t be charged for any criminal record and all that. I just want to know the implications of this if anyone has an idea. Though he handed me both the yellow and the blue slip.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by wabuk(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
Please what’s the implication of this? I once gave an guy to have an Ugandan visa on my passport and it hunt me at Abuja embassy. I was in for the interview and they detected it’s a fake visa. The white guy said i won’t have a criminal record but they confiscated my passport and gave me this slip. I was told it will be returned to the Nigeria Immigration. Then i proceed for the proper interview and was handed the blue slip too.
Please for those who have vast experience about what’s the possible implication?
see what I keep on telling people, agent are there to deceive and destroy people life, after collecting huge amount of money. They will still go ahead with the fake stamp. U might not be able to enter america for the rest of ur life all because of AGENT.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Pelaiye2703:

Is that your finger or toe?

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2018
seyewest:

I don’t get you, how do you mean?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ijoshi: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Please my people is there anything wrong with booking a flight, before even attending the interview ?
( I didn't know that I don't have to present actual flight ticket)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kuntos: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2018
I applied for family visa tourist and i had my interview with husband and daughter this morning but we were denied. How soon can we reapply. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by temyde(f): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
Gd day,
Pls i want to ask, i was issued a US visa in feb and travelled in Aug. 2015, travelled but was deported at the POE (officer said wrong intent), i reapplied in Jan 2016 and was told i was deported becos i filled Maryland as my destination but travelled to Washington and was told i had been banned. (I didn't even know that the airport i choose was in Washington cos my friend who i was supposed to stay with said there are 2 airports in ML i.e. BWI and DCA, whe asked me to pick DCA since it was closer to her office.). My question is this:
1. It's ben almost 3yrs, can i reapply now and what are my chances,
2. Hubby refused to travel cos he does not eant this to affect his passport too (although he's travelled with it once before my own predicament) now it's been 13months si ce the expiration of his visa and he wants to repply. Ehat are his chances?.
3. Can i try other countries like UK or Canada.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tonyik: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
U no serious, na serious matter be this o. I refuse to be amused.

seyewest:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
tonyik:
U no serious, na serious matter be this o. I refuse to be amused.

lipsrsealed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pelaiye2703:

I was inside for the interview, I did an interview and the guy said i should hold on for him to verify the visa. He told me i won’t be charged for any criminal record and all that. I just want to know the implications of this if anyone has an idea. Though he handed me both the yellow and the blue slip.

I suppose not charging you is different from not banning you... it's likely u've been banned.

People should learn from this too, it's better to have no travel history than have fake visas. Many people get visa these days with zero travel history. Travel history is good but NOT compulsory if you have good reasons to travel.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bisolanio(f): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
tonyik:
What do need his/her email address for? What to collect the 1.8m from am? Tell us.

Tony this response isn't for you!
Just incase giftwalter might have same question in mind ,I want your email address because we might be attending the same conference, we should talk.

And Tony learn to proofread before you post.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ammienatty: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello, All....I am new here. I am planning to visit my uncle in houston Texas for my annual leave. I want to go with hubby and 2year old son. I want to get international passport, (1)Will I get for my son too or is going to be attached with mine or hubbys own (2) How much is going to cost us, this is our first time (3) We did our marriage registry in mailand, hope is not only Ikoyi marriage certificate is accepted. Note- Hubby is out of job, what if VO ask of his job, what should will say.Thank you in advance for your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.