Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1161587 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
AZUH:
ASK LADYG

Please stop detailing this thread, I don’t want to keep hiding post.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Haaaaa. This matter ko easy rara again o!
My friend that has had plenty visas and was in the last government dispensation and travelled a bazillion times was refused o!
Called in for dropbox and kpa! Denied.
Same with like 5 others ladies that also birthed there. Despite paying all the bills.
My advice? If you gave birth, just keep your renewal o! Face Dubai or UK for now

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Biko nu JW instead of hiding posts, after warning whoever offends, myself included. You block.. All the deleting of post dey worry for eye

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by FASTLINK1: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
What is all this bickering all about?
The visa officer is at the liberty to ask for whatever document he or she deems relevant to your application. Some times they ask for your statement of account but most times they don't, its all about having enough conviction on to approve or refuse your visa application.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fatimah555(f): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
hi everyone
please I need the checklist(Documents to be taken to the interview) for US B1/B2 visa , going for a conference. thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
My friend that has had plenty visas and was in the last government dispensation and travelled a bazillion times was refused o!
Same with like 5 others ladies that also birthed there. Despite paying all the bills.
My advice? If you gave birth, just keep your renewal o! Face Dubai or UK for now

shocked shuo??!! Issa serious something be dat oh! What is pursuing this embassy that they are now vexing like this na? It's long I heard of the Canadian border wahala.... Is it still on? Or na general caution against everything Nigeria vis-a-vis US visitors visa for now be this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

@LadyG serious? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Did your friend give birth in the US too? Na wa o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fyorgyn: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Kai.

Na so we dey see am o.

Me I know I was just lucky sef because I actually had a meeting to attend in the US and wasn't just renewing for pleasure. I ended up not going because they kept my passport for another 10days sef.

Their eyes are red sha... especially in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pesuzok(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Zubony:
virgin passport
What about your husband?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by zamony: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
hello @ladyG,please I really need you to help me out,..
I have filled my Ds-160form since March, and my appointment was May30,2018..but unfortunately I have a terrible accident with family my dad that wanna sponsor me died in the accident..i am a student gonna do my graduation soon,my dad want me to go to Texas, reunion tower to celebrate and as a graduation gift..but I lost him
I eventually contact my broda to cancel and reschedule my appointment so they give me Sept 27
what I am afraid of now is the questions about who will sponsor my tourist/vacation and the name of my dad is already in the form...plZ I need your comment God bless you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
ayenikunle:

Did your friend give birth in the US too? Na wa o
Yes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fyorgyn:

Kai.

Na so we dey see am o.

Me I know I was just lucky sef because I actually had a meeting to attend in the US and wasn't just renewing for pleasure. I ended up not going because they kept my passport for another 10days sef.

You are lucky o!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fyorgyn: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

You are lucky o!

My sister! I know o

That's why when oga OmoBendel24 said this I tell am say no be so all the time

OmoBendel24:

Those are likely offenders; info hoarders during interview, pregnancy hiders, misrepresenting and "overstaying" individuals.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
zamony:
hello @ladyG,please I really need you to help me out,..
I have filled my Ds-160form since March, and my appointment was May30,2018..but unfortunately I have a terrible accident with family my dad that wanna sponsor me died in the accident..i am a student gonna do my graduation soon,my dad want me to go to Texas, reunion tower to celebrate and as a graduation gift..but I lost him
I eventually contact my broda to cancel and reschedule my appointment so they give me Sept 27
what I am afraid of now is the questions about who will sponsor my tourist/vacation and the name of my dad is already in the form...plZ I need your comment God bless you
Sorry about your loss. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

Your dad was the sponsor. He's now late. But you still want to to travel to the US ( to celebrate after a loss of a loved one undecided :bear that in mind). That means you have another sponsor )
So fill a new form and do the needful

But I'm going to ask you to self evaluate. Young fellow. No discernible ties. Off to celebrate just after graduation. After a loss. In this economy and country....
Unless you guys are in the upper upper class of this country, that your story.... Es not working in my ear. Sorry. Just my opinion sha. I would advise you to wait a bit

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 1:33am On Jul 05, 2018
zamony:
. Hello @ladyG,please I really need you to help me out,..

LadyGuinivere:

Sorry about your loss. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

Your dad was the sponsor. He's now late. But you still want to to travel to the US ( to celebrate after a loss of a loved one undecided :bear that in mind). That means you have another sponsor )
So fill a new form and do the needful

But I'm going to ask you to self evaluate. Young fellow. No discernible ties. Off to celebrate just after graduation. After a loss. In this economy and country....
Unless you guys are in the upper upper class of this country, that your story.... Es not working in my ear. Sorry. Just my opinion sha. I would advise you to wait a bit

I'm deeply sorry about your Dad. I know how it feels.....

I have been waiting for a guru to view this your case. All the while, I have been shocked and wondering about why you still want to travel after all this and the only thing that comes to mind is to vamoose from the country that hurt you so bad...Any way, my point is this, given the circumstance, there's no need to celebrate or go for any planned vacation at least till one year.

P.S
.....I hope no visa agent is involved in this. There is no such thing as trial, at this point, if you taint your record, just forget about US and Canada.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Scentiments: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Una well done o!! Please I am trying to book an interview date for my husband but the question "have you been denied in the last 6 months" pops up and date disappears. Has anyone experienced this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OgaTheTop2: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2018
AZUH:
keep going there with amount less than $5000 and be dashing them your visa fee. i have never seen anyone that has good account balance like 20m that got denied for a visa .unless you declare excessive spending . i;e you have 20m in your account and you want to spend 19.5m for your trip out of it left with 500k . they will reject the application .
Bruhs, I have nothing to brag about. When I got my visiting visa to the US I had nada in my account. Wasn't ask for statement of account. I don't know where you got your misinformation from smiley

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ggetter50: 5:28am On Jul 05, 2018
LadyGuinivere, and others

Please, which one is more reliable to use; Invitation letter from a relative (citizen) that you don’t bear any name in common Or just going for vacation on your own using hotel booking ?

I have heard it sometimes that VO may think your contact in the state may help you to settle down over there not to return back. If this is not true, I just want your opinion on reliability of Invitation compare to just hotel booking?

Thanks, I shall be grateful for your response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by FASTLINK1: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Scentiments:
Una well done o!! Please I am trying to book an interview date for my husband but the question "have you been denied in the last 6 months" pops up and date disappears. Has anyone experienced this?
Yes, that's for Abuja, you can choose Lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KDK(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Fyorgyn:

Kai.

Na so we dey see am o.

Me I know I was just lucky sef because I actually had a meeting to attend in the US and wasn't just renewing for pleasure . I ended up not going because they kept my passport for another 10days sef.

This really helped your case.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KDK(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

I don't understand the denials. It is well.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Trone: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
UK is also a no-go area now according to this chat wt a friend

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fyorgyn: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2018
KDK:

This really helped your case.

Yes o.

It did.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bisolanio(f): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2018
LadyG LadyG LadyG my belle just dey sweet me as I dey read your posts, you are absolutely amazing #bighug
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

I read this somewhere : "U.S. Citizen Child – Anchor Child – Born to a B-1/B-2 Tourist Visa Holder: Recently, I had a client call me stating he was called into the U.S. Embassy and his B-1/B-2 tourist visa was cancelled because his wife recently went to the U.S. and had a baby born in the United States. Although he had a business in Guyana and no intent to move or live in the United States, his B-1/B-2 tourist visa was cancelled. The grounds for such cancellation may have been the fact that the visa holder now has a U.S. citizen immediate relative (child born in the U.S.) and eventually that child (when it reaches age 21) can file a family immigration petition for the visa holder."

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.