Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,092 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1161789 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
ishiamu:

Am 27 and earn 300k

I see no reason why you can't sponsor your trip.... applicant younger than you are getting visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
hajidel:

Can of worms opening up. more questions.

Lol!...I know, right?

And my question has still not been answered.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ashmark(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
I did My interview today and was denied.

VO- Where are you going?
Me- Destrict Height
VO- For what?
Me- For vacation during my annual leave.
VO- Do you know anybody in US
Me- Yes, I have a brother in US and he's been there for 5years
VO- Where do you work and for how long?
Me- So so so Bank and for 5years
VO- What's your role?
Me- Head of Operations
VO- Have your traveled before?
Me- Yes, to Benin Republic during my Master degree for a program in 2015
VO- Sorry, we can't issue you Visa now

My intention is to go and come back thou.
But they hardly give anybody o

Out of like 300 they gave like 4

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by megastu(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gone are the days they were impressed by bank workers. Now, they know that banking is one of the most unstable job one can have.

Ashmark:

VO- Where are you going?
Me- Destrict Height
VO- For what?
VO- What's your role?
Me- Head of Operations

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hajidel: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
seyewest:

I see no reason why you can't sponsor your trip.... applicant younger than you are getting visa.

And if he was younger (like a student) then the parents sponsoring won't pose too much of a problem.

Beautyaddy:

Lol!...I know, right?

And my question has still not been answered.

I'm curious and waiting myself.

Ashmark:

VO- Where are you going?
Me- Destrict Height
VO- For what?
VO- What's your role?
Me- Head of Operations

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

*What is the status of your brother in the US?
*What's your marital status?
*What's your prospect at the bank?

And please when answering questions at the consulate, a bit of detail won't hurt if you know what and where you are going.

megastu:
Gone are the days they were impressed by bank workers. Now, they know that banking is one of the most unstable job one can have.

megastu:

I concur and a lot have used the bank as a facade to procure a visa and zoom never to return.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chacha22: 12:47am On Oct 18, 2018
ishiamu:

Not likei can't fund it, just that its some sort of promise for not going with them , when they went for theirs ... But thanks for your response

If it is the truth please carry on.. I have a similar story to yours. I was discouraged but I was stubborn about it, because it was the truth. And guess what, I got my Visa approved without much hassle. Go for the interview with your father's( I am assuming he is the sponsor)bank statement as well as yours to be on the safe side.

Just make sure you indicate this in the form. And be ready to answer questions about your parent's source of income and occupation. Also be ready to answer questions about the trip they took without you.(like you mentioned earlier).

PS: if it's not true, I feel they have a way of detecting lies..

All the best.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 2:57am On Oct 18, 2018
ishiamu:
Hey guys, I want to know if your parents sponsoring your trip to USA ,if it's a red flag on visa procurement......it's urgent

Omobendel seyewest please answer me

Go through Chacha22's transcript, compare profiles and post your observations here. There's EU study, a teacher in the Uni, family of normal international travel and good usage of visa most likely (they go abroad and return home), her sister is probably studying somewhere abroad now too, parents can easily be deduced to have put a lot into their well being that "ordinary" sponsoring of holiday may not do much discomfort to them, she could establish the "ajebority" of her parents, she has a good job like you too, she owned the interview!

Take note of how she led the VO to her strengths and all, I'm not saying copy and paste oh, but just have a template to work with, and then come back and tell us about your profile if okay with doing so. Compare notes....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ishiamu(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Go through Chacha22's transcript, compare profiles and post your observations here. There's EU study, a teacher in the Uni, family of normal international travel and good usage of visa most likely (they go abroad and return home), her sister is probably studying somewhere abroad now too, parents can easily be deduced to have put a lot into their well being that "ordinary" sponsoring of holiday may not do much discomfort to them, she could establish the "ajebority" of her parents, she has a good job like you too, she owned the interview!

Take note of how she led the VO to her strengths and all, I'm not saying copy and paste oh, but just have a template to work with, and then come back and tell us about your profile if okay with doing so. Compare notes....

Thanks very much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ishiamu(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Chacha22:

If it is the truth please carry on.. I have a similar story to yours. I was discouraged but I was stubborn about it, because it was the truth. And guess what, I got my Visa approved without much hassle. Go for the interview with your father's( I am assuming he is the sponsor)bank statement as well as yours to be on the safe side.

Just make sure you indicate this in the form. And be ready to answer questions about your parent's source of income and occupation. Also be ready to answer questions about the trip they took without you.(like you mentioned earlier).

All the best.

Thanks too
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2018
The most funny word of the US embassy to quick to say SORRY you not eligible at this time....

Let me help you all... they want you to visit the north country of africa not the west... ghana benin or wheresoever guy

if this your first time apply abeg that first time money na dash that 57600 naira sweet them no bi small

if you're old man with no travel history sorry is your name

if you're old woman with no travel history and you're going for babysitting job for your daughter that reside in United state, yes u will be granted no qualms

if you're a school student and you have family in the united state of America you're a dependant

if you just got married and you're seeking to travel to America for honeymoon surely they will denies you... only 1% can get that luck though

any single lady who want to apply for non immigration visa will be denie if no reason be it either conference or vacation without no solid reason

same apply to man cos they belief they will end up getting marry to one of them and seeking change of status in a long run on B1B2 visa...

If you're student and you're seeking to study they dont belief you going to there community school with cheap payment of tuition they expect yoy going to private school like harvard or any school with high tuition fee thats why they are interested in seeing your bank statements, ..

80% of older man and woman from north with the age above 50 yo are liable to get visa easily becos they are crime free.. while 90% below the age of 50 year are likely to be denied visa to America...

How to get to renewal approve just have a change in salary income your salary on ds 160 shld be more than 600k per month

-you just have travel to another country when youre been denied as In just travel to some other country America is not a do or die place if not they will keep denying you

-you must be married

-you must not lie about about your marriage status by changing name of spouse

-you must have a record of your first registration with you if not you will ending up wit false presentation
alot of things are applicable

im just trying to help....

Abeg in the other news visit
fundnations.com/user/register.php
to register and earn for those that has bitcoin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by babestell(f): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:
The most funny word of the US embassy to quick to say SORRY you not eligible at this time....

Let me help you all... they want you to visit the north country of africa not the west... ghana benin or wheresoever guy

if this your first time apply abeg that first time money na dash that 57600 naira sweet them no bi small

if you're old man with no travel history sorry is your name

if you're old woman with no travel history and you're going for babysitting job for your daughter that reside in United state, yes u will be granted no qualms

if you're a school student and you have family in the united state of America you're a dependant

if you just got married and you're seeking to travel to America for honeymoon surely they will denies you... only 1% can get that luck though

any single lady who want to apply for non immigration visa will be denie if no reason be it either conference or vacation without no solid reason

same apply to man cos they belief they will end up getting marry to one of them and seeking change of status in a long run on B1B2 visa...

If you're student and you're seeking to study they dont belief you going to there community school with cheap payment of tuition they expect yoy going to private school like harvard or any school with high tuition fee thats why they are interested in seeing your bank statements, ..

80% of older man and woman from north with the age above 50 yo are liable to get visa easily becos they are crime free.. while 90% below the age of 50 year are likely to be denied visa to America...

How to get to renewal approve just have a change in salary income your salary on ds 160 shld be more than 600k per month

-you just have travel to another country when youre been denied as In just travel to some other country America is not a do or die place if not they will keep denying you

-you must be married

-you must not lie about about your marriage status by changing name of spouse

-you must have a record of your first registration with you if not you will ending up wit false presentation
alot of things are applicable

im just trying to help....

Abeg in the other news visit
fundnations.com/user/register.php
to register and earn for those that has bitcoin

The VO is looking to see if you have ties that will bring you back to Nigeria. i am a single woman and I have never been denied a visa. Even as a university student i got a visa to go for a conference. I know people who got visas with 400k salary on their DS160 form.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2018
babestell:

The VO is looking to see if you have ties that will bring you back to Nigeria. i am a single woman and I have never been denied a visa. Even as a university student i got a visa to go for a conference. I know people who got visas with 400k salary on their DS160 form.

we are talking about the present people who are intending to travel not those that are already been travelling as you mention you are a single woman, I can't answer if you're with children thats stand as a ties, but wateva not that easy for young guy of today to secure visa easy am only speaking for those that hasn't leave the country before.. not those that has been travelling

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Dear Lord shocked, somebody is just writing absolute tosh here oh, reeling out demonic stats. That write-up is almost completely of no good na, don't touch peeps, please don't!

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by IyawoToBe(f): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2018
seyewest:

That was before the Canadiangate.

Remind me again, what is a Canadiangate?�����
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:
Dear Lord shocked, somebody is just writing absolute tosh here oh, reeling out demonic stats. That write-up is almost completely of no good na, don't touch peeps, please don't!

grin grin grin to be honest with the current trends, I think he got some points right.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
IyawoToBe:

Remind me again, what is a Canadiangate?�����

You don't know?

(Getting US Visa with the intention to migrate to Canada)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:

grin

You could have quoted the person na.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by damsy01(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
I went for interview today in abuja embassy ... I was denied.. My transcript of how the interview goes...
Vo. Gudmornin
Me. Gudmornin Ma
Vo. where are u going in the United States
Me. Orlando Florida for xxxx conference which schedule to hold between xxxx and xxxx of Dec ( I also explained what the conference is all Abt)
Vo. Are u married?
Me. yes with 3 beautiful girls and a step son
Vo. Where do u work?
Me. I work wit xxxxx as a xxxxx and my role are xxxxx
Vo. Have travelled b4?
Me. Yes av been to Israel, Cameroon, Ireland, Egypt and South Africa... all are officially from my workplace
Vo. Where is ur passport?
Me. my car was burgled last year October and my passport was stollen wit other vital documents... Effort to recover them proved abortive
Vo. Who is paying for ur trip
Me. My employer is paying for it
Vo. How long av u work for the company?
Me. 3years
Vo. How long do u intend to stay
Me. 8days
Vo. Am sory u are not eligible nw
And she hand me d blue paper with my passport
Me. Thank you
Enof blue papers flying around today...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
seyewest:

grin grin grin to be honest with the current trends, I think he got some points right.

Thank you Jare seyewest... I usually pity most nigeria each I visit the embassy, I remember the time I lambast those india that work with dana at the uk embassy. I dont care. each time I visit outside nigeria is basically on business ground... thanks man
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
damsy01:
I went for interview today in abuja embassy ... I was denied.. My transcript of how the interview goes...
Vo. Gudmornin
Me. Gudmornin Ma
Me. Orlando Florida for xxxx conference which schedule to hold between xxxx and xxxx of Dec ( I also explained what the conference is all Abt)
Vo. Are u married?
Vo. Where do u work?
Vo. Have travelled b4?
Me. Yes av been to Israel, Cameroon, Ireland, Egypt and South Africa... all are officially from my workplace
Me. my car was burgled last year October and my passport was stollen wit other vital documents... Effort to recover them proved abortive
Me. 3years
Me. 8days
Me. Thank you

guy u don get the visa if had shown him or her the stolen passport... but guy you will always been refuse if you dont create another travel history on your new passport

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
damsy01:
Vo. Gudmornin
Me. Gudmornin Ma
Vo. Are u married?
Vo. Where do u work?
Vo. Have travelled b4?
Me. 3years
Me. 8days
Me. Thank you

You should have something to back up your travel history.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ashmark:

VO- Where are you going?
Me- Destrict Height
VO- For what?
VO- What's your role?
Me- Head of Operations

the question ask if you know someone in the state... and you said your brother was there... that is the reason why ure denied... all of you want to travel to America, you brother has escape Nigeria now you again... Guy pray well well... the best answer is No...
There is a Question on Ds 160 that ask you to thick yes or no

it make mention about relative maybe you shld go back to ds 160 form...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jj17cv(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Vo No dey believe that kind story again without a copy of the visas or exist Stamp in and out

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mizwisdom(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
damsy01:
Vo. Gudmornin
Me. Gudmornin Ma
Vo. Are u married?
Vo. Where do u work?
Vo. Have travelled b4?
Me. 3years
Me. 8days
Me. Thank you

Even those with travel history that they can verify, are not given these days.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Even those with travel history that they can see, are not given these days.

yes if they overstay more than 3weeks they will not give them even those staying a month will be doubt

I dont know why I am helping people today answering questions

bring your matter on lets discuss your case or refusal
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Even those with travel history that they can see, are not given these days.

yes if they overstay more than 3week they will not give them even those staying a month will be doubt

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

the question ask if you know someone in the state... and you said your brother was there... that is the reason why ure denied... all of you want to travel to America, you brother has escape Nigeria now you again... Guy pray well well... the best answer is No...
There is a Question on Ds 160 that ask you to thick yes or no

it make mention about relative maybe you shld go back to ds 160 form...

I hope you're not suggesting his lies with that question? undecided

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mizwisdom(f): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chacha22:

All the best.

Lol this is hilarious, so if they have a way of detecting lies, why are there still people who use their visas to migrate?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mizwisdom(f): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

yes if they overstay more than 3week they will not give them even those staying a month will be doubt

Ok, I have an aunt who has never overstayed her visa, last time she travelled she stayed for only 2 weeks in New York, she still has a 5 years UK visa to expire in 2021, she has been to SA and Ghana several times, is there a legit reason to refuse her?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
damsy01:
Vo. Gudmornin
Me. Gudmornin Ma
Vo. Are u married?
Vo. Where do u work?
Vo. Have travelled b4?
Me. 3years
Me. 8days
Me. Thank you

The highlighted statement have been highly overrated.

A number of applicants have used that conference meeting as an escape route to get to the US and even end not coming back to Nigeria.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by drered(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hey Guys,

I got a single entry visa 2 months ago for a business trip and I've since made the trip and i'm back. The reason it was single entry is apparently i'm still establishing ties to my home country. undecided

I'm thinking of maybe taking a vacay to the US late next year or the year after.

What is the process like if i want to re-apply considering it wouldn't be a business trip? Same hectic process?

Thanks Guys!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Ok, I have an aunt who has never overstayed her visa, last time she travelled she stayed for only 2 weeks in New York, she still has a 5 years UK visa to expire in 2021, she has been to SA and Ghana several times, is there a legit reason to refuse her?

I guess that she need a drop box for her renewal but she must always present a good reason to travel, yes she will be granted visa again

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.