Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1169852 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
drered:
Hey Guys,

I got a single entry visa 2 months ago for a business trip and I've since made the trip and i'm back. The reason it was single entry is apparently i'm still establishing ties to my home country. undecided

I'm thinking of maybe taking a vacay to the US late next year or the year after.

What is the process like if i want to re-apply considering it wouldn't be a business trip? Same hectic process?

Thanks Guys!

if you do not overstay follow dropbox to renew your visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mizwisdom(f): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

I guess that she need a drop box for her renewal but she must always present a good reason to travel, yes she will be granted visa again

She was refused to the best of my knowledge
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mizwisdom:

She was refused to the best of my knowledge

that maybe mispresentation , it always happen when filling the form on ds 160... if you change your email address, home address, any details be it without proper back up it might cause denial and again having 5 yrs visa in uk she is very close to obtain stay in uk... that may be another reason, so by building her way in the US might be slim alot of things are put into consideration, make she take solo about the US visa she shld pursue the UK visa line
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
seyewest:

grin grin grin to be honest with the current trends, I think he got some points right.

Of course I acknowledged that by affixing "almost completely of no good na", but over three quarter of what he wrote there is bunkum please, and recipe for disaster....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
ayenikunle:

grin

You could have quoted the person na.

Imagine.... Not all the time na! It's not compulsory, I can rant my rant without head-on collision just yet. I will still get there when the need arises.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chacha22: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Lol this is hilarious, so if they have a way of detecting lies, why are there still people who use their visas to migrate?

It's alright if you think it's hilarious. Of course in everything there are people who are able to cheat the system. But don't make yourself a scape goat shaa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mizwisdom(f): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chacha22:

It's alright if you think it's hilarious. Of course in everything there are people who are able to cheat the system. But don't make yourself a scape goat shaa.

I won't be one bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Imagine.... Not all the time na! It's not compulsory, I can rant my rant without head-on collision just yet. I will still get there when the need arises.

your oversabi too much... you're acting as a saint like you work with the embassy of which ure just a common person, who is ranting? next time try to speak your mind okay or you stay clear
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mumzt: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

that maybe mispresentation , it always happen when filling the form on ds 160... if you change your email address, home address, any details be it without proper back up it might cause denial and again [b]having 5 yrs visa in uk she is very close to obtain stay in uk... that may be another reason, so by building her way in the US might be slim alot of things are put into consideration, make she take solo about the US visa she shld pursue the UK visa line

I beg to differ on the bolded. Unless you mean through illegal means?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
I just hope some rubbish people type with authority as 'advise' here aren't what they feed prospective travellers outside this thread with.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
mumzt:

I beg to differ on the bolded. Unless you mean through illegal means?

nope ur sister is very close in obtaining stay with the UK home office, I think after that 5yrs, come 1yr and the last 10yrs visa, so they might purposely denial her to have an interview with her to ascertain something best known to the US embassy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mumzt: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

nope ur sister is very close in obtaining stay with the UK home office, I think after that 5yrs, come 1yr and the last 10yrs visa, so they might purposely denial her to have an interview with her to ascertain something best known to the US embassy

Very untrue o. I've had 5 years twice. Now have 10years. The eligibility to a stay is not linked to your visiting visa. Unless there's something I don't know or I'm missing

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Reine22: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
This makes no sense.
Anyone can change their home address. US embassy couldn’t care less about that.

Likewise, a 5 yr visit visa has no correlation with beibg granted leave to remain in the UK. Please refrain from presenting misleading information on this thread.

abeniagbon:

that maybe mispresentation , it always happen when filling the form on ds 160... if you change your email address, home address, any details be it without proper back up it might cause denial and again having 5 yrs visa in uk she is very close to obtain stay in uk... that may be another reason, so by building her way in the US might be slim alot of things are put into consideration, make she take solo about the US visa she shld pursue the UK visa line

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Seye, I bow to you oh! How do you manage to stomach all the "kpangolo advise" this "agbaya" abeniagbon is putting up here? He's absolutely empty abeg! Nothing to flex muscle for with this creature that is already down that fears no fall....

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

yes if they overstay more than 3weeks they will not give them even those staying a month will be doubt

I dont know why I am helping people today answering questions

bring your matter on lets discuss your case or refusal

This one got me... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
ayenikunle:

This one got me... cheesy

Outside "helping people today", dude tags staying more than 3 weeks an OVERSTAY! Dumbo!!!

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

Just imagine what you are reeling out, and yet you are "helping people", Abi? Dude, you need help first thing first!

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
drered:
Hey Guys,

I got a single entry visa 2 months ago for a business trip and I've since made the trip and i'm back. The reason it was single entry is apparently i'm still establishing ties to my home country. undecided

I'm thinking of maybe taking a vacay to the US late next year or the year after.

What is the process like if i want to re-apply considering it wouldn't be a business trip? Same hectic process?

Thanks Guys!
Same process.
You most likely won't qualify for dropbox since it was a single entry visa

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

I say nothing dey inside that your head, emptier than empty!

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Reine22:
This makes no sense.
Anyone can change their home address. US embassy couldn’t care less about that.

Likewise, a 5 yr visit visa has no correlation with beibg granted leave to remain in the UK. Please refrain from presenting misleading information on this thread.

whatever, but have it in mind that things are liable to change...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mumzt: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Just imagine what you are reeling out, and yet you are "helping people", Abi? Dude, you need help first thing first!

I'm just weak o. Writing with so much confidence sef. phew

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

the question ask if you know someone in the state... and you said your brother was there... that is the reason why ure denied... all of you want to travel to America, you brother has escape Nigeria now you again... Guy pray well well... the best answer is No...
There is a Question on Ds 160 that ask you to thick yes or no

it make mention about relative maybe you shld go back to ds 160 form...

See demonic/criminal advice? As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is! And at what point did you care to even ask how his brother got into the US? All your brain can tell you is "ESCAPE". People with siblings do get US NIVisas, you don't know the hurdles involved, neither do you have an idea of what could be done to neutralize same.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
mumzt:

"Ignoramously" arrogant, dumb confidence/authority!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:

The guy must be high on something, what he is doing is not very normal...

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Outside "helping people today", dude tags staying more than 3 weeks an OVERSTAY! Dumbo!!!
this guy get problem oo..you're acting as if you sleep and wake with the US embassy...

yes I act confidently becos you're not holier, and you know nothing but luckier to have been chance to see a new world... so take a chill pills
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
OmoBendel24:
Seye, I bow to you oh! How do you manage to stomach all the "kpangolo advise" this "agbaya" abeniagbon is putting up here? He's absolutely empty abeg! Nothing to flex muscle for with this creature that is already down that fears no fall....

I hope applicant will be able to discern between the truth and falsehood.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

whatever, but have it in mind that things are liable to change...

Come on... stop this, you need to think deeply, changes in address does little or nothing to visa status

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
mumzt:

I weak ooooo grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
abeniagbon:

this guy get problem oo..you're acting as if you sleep and wake with the US embassy...

yes I act confidently becos you're not holier, and you know nothing but luckier to have been chance to see a new world... so take a chill pills

I can tell you've not been to U.S and the little you know, you read it online. Take a chill pill we've been doing this for some time even years so we're talking from experience not trying to belittle you.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sjvictor21: 3:48am On Oct 19, 2018
ayenikunle:

If am to interview her...

Your AOS is something to be worried about. You said she will only be staying 3 weeks? That was how you said you would only be staying for sometime and you ended up adjusting your status.

But sha, wetin I know?

This is my major worry. Is there any possibility to exclude me from the equation? What do i do now? There is no need crying over spilled milk. That's why i came up on here.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sjvictor21: 3:50am On Oct 19, 2018
mrnatural:

Whats your status in the US?

We need to understand so it gives us better inept on How To answer you

I mentioned in the message.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sjvictor21: 3:53am On Oct 19, 2018
hajidel:

Go to the embassy and ask for your passport. Simples.

Red flag in high mast here

Red flag calling

Highly likely;

Your mom's visa will be refused 1000000% because you came here 2 years ago seeking advice on how to successfully circumvent the US law by saying you will be attending a conference for 5 days and 2 years later, your adjusting your status to LPR. Your mom is about to do the same thing, so no sorry your mom will not be issued a visa. Unless you want to make us $160 richer then you are welcome to apply.

Ok, Thank you for your assistance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.