Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1168136 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Aspentrails96(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Hehehehe
My dear the poster said to give him only sugar spice and everything nice advice na..... I guess Aspentrails was only trying to do as he said
#intendingimmigrant though undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
All na advice

lol, abeg my guy no vex joor.
@ladyG , na advice i advice o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=61515455]
Oga
1. She travelled with her kids birth certificates. The reason she gave was.... Lemme just say it didn't make sense. At all. Assumption : Running away
2. She had no address. Cancelled hotel. Now I assume she filled that hotel addy on her landing card and not the real address she planned to stay which is why Nos 3 is important too. No trace of she disappeared : Reasonable assumption -running away

3. She Didnt have discernable funds.
Hmmm.
The desicion to deport (yes deport. Anybody sent back from the Point of Entry is 'deported ') her wasn't a bad desicion. She can reapply. She may be reissued a visa, it has happened. Search for PIOOT on the birthing thread. She may be refused.
It all depends on her explanation and the VO [

Thanks so much,God bless lady G

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ajakayekoke:
Please Gurus@seyewest,Lady G,@LagosNiv,Abuja Niv,I am typing this with utmost sorrow,My aunty,was deported from the port of entry,last week,her visa was canceled as well as her hotel reservation,her phone was collected,when she was trying to call and wasn't given back to her.She have good job here,she have been to the u.k,didn't over stay.please what can she do?what should she do?
Ohhh too bad... This is what can be done.. tell her to come here and tell us what happened... she can use your profile, the reason I said so is because she will be more detail than you and hopefully the good people over here can assist as much as possible.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by borryworld: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hi, I'm new here A friend needs ur help ND sincere advice,please no insults and if u find d post unpleasant in anyway pls kindly move past it, she's Goin tru a divorce with a baby age 2yrs +, her father is retired engineer wishes to trip her to d USA for 2 weeks (not dat his acc is Buoyant just his pension of 250k per month, but he's trying to help d lady achieve her dreams of going to d USA, mind you she's not going with her daughter, she owns a makeup Studio (Enterprises) she doesn't earn much from it, nd d divorce is still in court so she has to be around since she filed for d divorce, she intend coming back because she can't stay even a month without her daughter, her father owns up to 4 houses as properties now her questions are, what are her chances cos she has paid for her visa fees(advice from someone she met online) meaning there is no going back pls can u help on which way forward can she go that will prosper her. Thank you.
Sincere advice can come with insult Na. Like you said no going back, she should go and test the waters. Meanwhile, she need to focus on her ties and reason while the trip must be Yankee and not Calabar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Priceless200(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please which site is preferable and genuine for booking hotels. To avoid point of entry wahala and must one pay or just reserve?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ajakayekoke:
Sorry house,she haven't been herself,she Said She wasn't deported but she was told she had to Return*cos the hotel reservation was canceled&she was told the money she has on her,won't be sufficient,and she told them,she has her master card with her.her phone was given back to her,please what should she do?she wanna spend her xmas in the u.s.aher visa was canceled?
How? Did She traveled to U.S in September and planned to stay till Xmas?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Priceless200:
Please which site is preferable and genuine for booking hotels. To avoid point of entry wahala and must one pay or just reserve?
All you need is to make a reservation on any hotel site and make sure to call the hotel to confirm your reservation before flying out to U.S to avoid stories that touch.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sebastine1606(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Priceless200:
Try Booking.com

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hefty3(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader in this group for some time. wife cousin with same surname as wife invited us for visiting ..so we applied for a b1,b2 visa as a family (myself wife and daughter) but we were denied in dec 2014.. in oct 2016 wife and daughter we for vacation in uk and returned nov 2016. when they returned they applied to US again for a visiting visa and they were denied again.. i tried to figure out what could have been the cause of the refusal but yet couldn't detect it.could it be because me and wifey r not using same surname.but we r married and have our marriage certificate... Now we have a son who is abt 5months old and we are planning a vacation as a family to the United State... pls can anyone advice on what to do.. we have a strong ties here.. 1. i was working in a construction company before but now in a advertising media..wifey has been working with Etisalat Nigeria now 9MOBILE for the past 6years...2. we have landed properties and even our daughter has..3..we both earn good salary... pls need an advice urgently.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ajlexoluwa: 12:59am On Oct 18, 2017
Thanks all for the suggestions. Will give the house feedback on how it goes and the transcripts for the first interview.
ajlexoluwa:
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader in this group for some time. I and my wife with our first baby got our b1.b2 visa in May this year but could not travel due to some circumstances. Last month my wife delivered another baby here in Nigeria and we planned to travel by December but the new baby hasn't got any visa.
My questions are:
how do we apply for the baby?
Do we need to go for another interview with the baby?
On the family application we created initially, is it possible to add the application of the new baby?
Please, the experts in the house should help out. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2017
seyewest:

Ohhh too bad... This is what can be done.. tell her to come here and tell us what happened... she can use your profile, the reason I said so is because she will be more detail than you and hopefully the good people over here can assist as much as possible.
Ok boss,She'll do just that,lady G,gave us a very candid answer,we'll work on it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by laolee(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2017
#TeamSilentReader
This time yesterday I was blushing everywhere. Thanks everyone, I [color=#000099][/color]am single and my visa was approved yesterday. Am on my way to work now, would deftly update transcript later. Thanks grin

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gbodsman: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
good morning my good people in the house. just got to know about this thread and have been taking my time to read almost all the thread and found it useful. here is my question. in my ds form where i was asked how much is my salary, i filled 217k meanwhile that amount is apart from commission because i work as a marketing manager in my company though the commission do varies sometimes. for example we just finished one project were my commission was 1.8m although i don't get commission in most project. now my question is this, if the vo ask me how much is my salary will i tell the vo is 217k apart from commission or will I just say is 217k because in the form i didn't include commission since is not all the time i get commission? thanks. i await your response ASAP
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2017
gbodsman:
................... if the vo ask me how much is my salary will i tell the vo is 217k apart from commission or will I just say is 217k because in the form i didn't include commission since is not all the time i get commission? thanks. i await your response ASAP

VO: How much do you earn?

Me: I earn a fixed monthly basic salary of N217,000 and varying monthly commission and allowance that could go as high as up to N1,000,000.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2017
gbodsman:
good morning my good people in the house. just got to know about this thread and have been taking my time to read almost all the thread and found it useful. here is my question. in my ds form where i was asked how much is my salary, i filled 217k meanwhile that amount is apart from commission because i work as a marketing manager in my company though the commission do varies sometimes. for example we just finished one project were my commission was 1.8m although i don't get commission in most project. now my question is this, if the vo ask me how much is my salary will i tell the vo is 217k apart from commission or will I just say is 217k because in the form i didn't include commission since is not all the time i get commission? thanks. i await your response ASAP
I won't put 217k because commission is also an income... what is your average commission in a year? divide it by 12 and add it to your fixed salary the sum should be your income.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gbodsman: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2017
NairaSand:

Me: I earn a fixed monthly basic salary of N217,000 and varying monthly commission and allowance that could go as high as up to N1,000,000.

Thanks bro. really appreciate. but one more thing. i didn't include the commission in my form since its not constant. hope the vo wont quarry me if what i will say didn't tally with what is in my form?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
gbodsman:

Thanks bro. really appreciate. but one more thing. i didn't include the commission in my form since its not constant. hope the vo wont quarry me if what i will say didn't tally with what is in my form?

The above tallies with what you have in the form. I believe they shouldn't bother you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
NairaSand:

I concur.
Commission isn't fixed. Can't be included in the form. However you can state it verbally where you can explain

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Plz house, can USA issue visa on passport with 3 month validity? I booked my appointment and filled my D's form already. Interview is Jan 2018 and I have 6months on it right now. Help a friend pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gbodsman: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
seyewest:

I won't put 217k because commission is also an income... what is your average commission in a year? divide it by 12 and add it to your fixed salary the sum should be your income.

thanks. what i meant is monthly salary not yearly income. since i dont get commission monthly it varies sometimes that why i didn't include it in my salary.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by EKPETI(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
hi, i want to ask if us embassy can issue visa to a family(husband and wife) with no travel history? Thaks in advance!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by alutachuks: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
I was denied student visa last December on the ground of community college .I'm planning to apply with my wife and a 15 months old son for a vacation in Feb..I'm currently working as a project Engineer in a multi national EPC firm. my wife owned a business ,dealing with Electronics.. We owned some properties here in Nigeria... We have no oversea travel history...what is my chances like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
EKPETI:
hi, i want to ask if us embassy can issue visa to a family(husband and wife) with no travel history? Thaks in advance!
No one can say unless they try it.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
alutachuks:
I was denied student visa last December on the ground of community college .I'm planning to apply with my wife and a 15 months old son for a vacation in Feb..I'm currently working as a project Engineer in a multi national EPC firm. my wife owned a business ,dealing with Electronics.. We owned some properties here in Nigeria... We have no oversea travel history...what is my chances like
What about the student visa? how can you convince them that you won't try to apply for it when you get to U.S?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Adeneyagrofeeds:
Plz house, can USA issue visa on passport with 3 month validity? I booked my appointment and filled my D's form already. Interview is Jan 2018 and I have 6months on it right now. Help a friend pls

Plz help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
gbodsman:

thanks. what i meant is monthly salary not yearly income. since i dont get commission monthly it varies sometimes that why i didn't include it in my salary.
Oh okay.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by alutachuks: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
There is a change of job ... I got a new job Feb this year and I also would have to adhere to the advice's I get from the experienced people from this forum
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kunzo: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
EKPETI:

It's possible.I am a leaving testimony.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
EKPETI:

Answer: Yes, they can.
Comment: "can" is not equal to "will".

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Miaanita(f): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hope California is not a red flag right now cos of the wildfire pls....my interview is tomorrow

California is where am headed

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Adeneyagrofeeds post=61537284]Plz house, can USA issue visa on passport with 3 month validity? I booked my appointment and filled my D's form already. Interview is Jan 2018 and I have 6months on it right now. Help a friend pls ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OtunOba15(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
How soon are you visiting?

Miaanita:
Hope California is not a red flag right now cos of the wildfire pls....my interview is tomorrow

California is where am headed

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.