Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1168317 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tunddy(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Not yet,i am going for visa interview this Thursday and the VO might ask that where I'm I going to stay....because I am going for a conference
seyewest:

Do you have US visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
gimakon:

Please Send me the details of the traveler to my email e.iwuagwu@hotmail.com
Should also include his Passport Number and other information. Let me see what I can do

You sure may be lending a helping hand (and looks innocently so too), but What do you need the Passport Number for if I may ask? Well, we dey here....

@OP Rolake1; Disneyland holiday I presume. Is this about some other family or actually about yours? You could try booking.com or the hotels directly. Don’t forget to put proximity into consideration when booking, look at the options very well oh, the one with FREE CANCELLATION and PAY AT HOTEL is way forward for you.

Type Anaheim as your location here, and dates too. You should know what to do else you are not really ready for the visa pursuit. https://www.booking.com/book-now-pay-later/index.en-gb.html?aid=318615;label=New_English_EN_NG_26638660225-dsxmHlIIm3QwaJM1tLn9_QSM100708314385%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg%3Afi1316176420%3Atidsa-64415617705%3Alp1010294%3Ali%3Adem%3Adm;sid=f54fabdff1afc3791e72b7af3e9b8606;sb_price_type=total&

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
OmoBendel24:

You sure may be lending a helping hand (and looks innocently so too), but What do you need the Passport Number for if I may ask? Well, we dey here....

@OP Rolake1; Disneyland holiday I presume. Is this about some other family or actually about yours? You could try booking.com or the hotels directly. Don’t forget to put proximity into consideration when booking, look at the options very well oh, the one with FREE CANCELLATION and PAY AT HOTEL is way forward for you.

Type Anaheim as your location here, and dates too. You should know what to do else you are not really ready for the visa pursuit. https://www.booking.com/book-now-pay-later/index.en-gb.html?aid=318615;label=New_English_EN_NG_26638660225-dsxmHlIIm3QwaJM1tLn9_QSM100708314385%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg%3Afi1316176420%3Atidsa-64415617705%3Alp1010294%3Ali%3Adem%3Adm;sid=f54fabdff1afc3791e72b7af3e9b8606;sb_price_type=total&

Always suspecting for things that even are not worth it. I wonder why I would be demonic to hurt people and hoard information when I know I will someday be needing information from the same people . I'm not like that Amigos.
They asked me for passport number when I booked for club quarters hotel for this booking in Houston, Texas, surprisingly they also have the same hotel in SF, so I ask you, if they ask me, won't they ask her that too? I understand it's the society we live in, but sometimes, opening hearts to people do us good. I help people in my own small way sir, don't know about hiding information to people.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2019
tunddy:
Not yet,i am going for visa interview this Thursday and the VO might ask that where I'm I going to stay....because I am going for a conference

try booking.com or hotel.com book hotel room with free cancellations...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Abi oooo wetin concern passport number for this matter...

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
gimakon:

Always suspecting for things that even are not worth it. I wonder why I would be demonic to hurt people and hoard information when I know I will someday be needing information from the same people . I'm not like that Amigos.
They asked me for passport number when I booked for club quarters hotel for this booking in Houston, Texas, surprisingly they also have the same hotel in SF, so I ask you, if they ask me, won't they ask her that too? I understand it's the society we live in, but sometimes, opening hearts to people do us good. I help people in my own small way sir, don't know about hiding information to people.

You don't even need anything like that... give them the site and let them sort it out... no need asking for passport number (it is very private)...

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by IyawoToBe(f): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
seyewest:

You don't even need anything like that... give them the site and let them sort it out... no need asking for passport number (it is very private)...
As in!!! I just tire sad Are you immigration? grin Why do you need passport number to book an hotel online? Why would you even want to book an hotel for a stranger with your Debit card details?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cutelass: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Rolake1:

Please I really don't mind if I can have your number sent to my mail so that we can have easy conversation. Thank you
Adebambo.morolake15@gmail.com

I understand not everyone is tech savvy but since you can use nairaland, you can do the booking yourself. Simply go to www.booking.com OR www.hotels.com, input your destination 'Anaheim california' in the space provided for it, then check in date, check out date, number of adults, no of children, no of rooms...thrn click on 'search'. It will bring out lots of hotels, you can scroll to the end of the page and click next for more options. Ensure you choose a hotel that says 'FREE CANCELLATION, NO PREPAYMENT'. put your details name, email and card details. Use your debit card pls not credit card. As an added security I always use a debit card without funds in it. This is because there are some 'hungry' hotels that will still go ahead and charge the card despite saying no PREPAYMENT. That way, since its a debit card and not credit and insufficient fund in it, it will decline. You would be informed by mail. The majority of hotels do not have this issue. After booking the details of your bookingbwill be sent to ur mail...so you can get the address of the hotel and anything else you need. After you get the visa you can cancel
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Is it true that US Embassy no longer check your bank statement during a B1/B2 interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AdetonaDami(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rolake1:

Can you help me with your number in my email for a better conversation. Thank you
Adebambo.morolake15@gmail.com

This forum is to help people so as to avoid the use of agent....I wonder why you need passport no for booking..please dont be naive because you can do this yourself. Okay??! God bless you and Goodluck
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neeta02(f): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please house I’ll be having my interview next week Tuesday, 5th March. I wish I came across this forum before I applied for B1B2 visa & booked appointment for interview...
While filling the form, I said I would stay 3months (I read here yesterday that it’s better to say days or weeks instead of months). My question now is, if it happens that the VO asks me how long I would be staying, what can I say, cause on the form already it’s 3months. Also my passport is a virgin one & I'm single, though I have a small business here. My elder sis who’s a US citizen will send my IV this week & she’s my sponsor.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AdetonaDami(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Neeta02:
Please house I’ll be having my interview next week Tuesday, 5th March. I wish I came across this forum before I applied for B1B2 visa & booked appointment for interview...
While filling the form, I said I would stay 3months (I read here yesterday that it’s better to say days or weeks instead of months). My question now is, if it happens that the VO asks me how long I would be staying, what can I say, cause on the form already it’s 3months. Also my passport is a virgin one & I'm single, though I have a small business here. My elder sis who’s a US citizen will send my IV this week & she’s my sponsor.

Please tell them everything you filled out in your DS 160 form and give reasons why you needed to stay 3months
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neeta02(f): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
AdetonaDami:

Please tell them everything you filled out in your DS 160 form and give reasons why you needed to stay 3months
Good luck
ok thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Neeta02:
ok thank you

Three whole months? Wow! Why that long? Let’s be sure you have not lost the visa even before the interview....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neeta02(f): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Three whole months? Wow! Why that long? Let’s be sure you have not lost the visa even before the interview....
my sis told me to put that, I didn’t know
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oluayebenz: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Neeta02:

Virgin Passport?
3 months visiting?
Small business?

Those that stayed 2monthz sef are having problem with Dropbox visa renew.

Well miracle can happen
Just make sure your answer is the same with what you filled.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AdetonaDami(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Please is 6weeks reasonable for a visiting visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neeta02(f): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
oluayebenz:

Virgin Passport?
3 months visiting?
Small business?

Those that stayed 2monthz sef are having problem with Dropbox visa renew.

Well miracle can happen
Just make sure your answer is the same with what you filled.
Goodluck
really! So one cannot go multiples times if you state how long you will stay in the DS160 form when issues 2years visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozymes: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
what would you be doing in the US for 6 weeks?
AdetonaDami:

Please is 6weeks reasonable for a visiting visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kprake9: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hello house, I am having issue scheduling interview date after drop box application with a message to schedule a follow up appointment. As soon as I click on " schedule follow up appointment", the following information will lead to a blank page with no dates appearing. I have tried different applications but still the same.
House pls help me on how to go about this as my intended travel date is fast approaching.
thanks!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by carbon1224(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
@op please any chance for family with 3kids that are both self employed. I am a real estate practitional and I work for my self . What are the chances for holiday visa and what type of document can I present.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Neeta02:

Why will you want to spend 3 months abroad? is that not a red flag? maybe you want to work before you return to Nigeria... bros use sense oooo.... fill another form and put less than 3 months and make sure you did not spend more than you stated and don't work if they issue you the visa eventually.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Deshalom(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hi All,

I have been following this thread for a while now but this is my first comment.

As per the hotel booking, does it matter if I booked a cheap hotel?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Uglyaddy: 3:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Deshalom:
Hi All,

I have been following this thread for a while now but this is my first comment.

As per the hotel booking, does it matter if I booked a cheap hotel?

NO,it does not matter.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kprake9: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Hello house, I am having issue scheduling interview date after drop box application with a message to schedule a follow up appointment. As soon as I click on " schedule follow up appointment", the following information will lead to a blank page with no dates appearing. I have tried different applications but still the same.
House pls help me on how to go about this as my intended travel date is fast approaching.
thanks!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neeta02(f): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2019
seyewest:

Why will you want to spend 3 months abroad? is that not a red flag? maybe you want to work before you return to Nigeria... bros use sense oooo.... fill another form and put less than 3 months and make sure you did not spend more than you stated and don't work if they issue you the visa eventually.
by filling another form will I also pay another visa fee?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Andotee: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2019
ifyalways:

Since you've gotten your visa whats your biz with convincing VO again abi you mean POE wahala

I mean visa fee.

I paid 59,200 for visa fee. Lol I haven't been interviewed yet
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2019
It means there are not dates for 221g interviews, keeping checking it will soon be updated.
[quote author=kprake9 post=76094076][/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2019
It means there are not available dates for 221g interviews, keeping checking daily it will be updated after some time.
kprake9:
thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.