Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170059 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NanaF: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Zozo22:

When filling the Dropbox what do I put here , as am really scared ... things like this just discourage one from ever wanting to do things with family at times

Don’t be tempted to fill in ‘No’. They do not need your response to know that your father did not return to Nigeria. They have this information already.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
carnal:
the hotel you filled in your form don't have website/reservation page?if not then book a new one for same date on www.booking.com
It have website, I pray God lead me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Blackfinegirl:

Issuing you Visa is based on your circumstances and how you can convince the vo. Alot of people say Abuja is better, but I don't know which is.

Dress well and decent, be confident and don't lie. But everything is still God because the vo don't care if you meet all the requirements, they are really getting strict. I wish you the best.
Amen
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Temayo: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Somebody should please help with necessary info. I am planning to go to US on tourism with my family. Kindly supply me with necessary procedure.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Dammilekan(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello guys I have a sister she is a stammer (no insult pls) and she as been refused 3 times am thinking of a simple invitation to for her into the usa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Isreal4real4: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello my people is bank statement as a document compulsory for B1B2 Visa interview . Pls educate me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please house do I need to take bank statement or proof of fund with me to the USA embassy in Abuja, my travel plan is vacation, please I need your respond
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Dammilekan(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
kuljiyke:
Please house do I need to take bank statement or proof of fund with me to the USA embassy in Abuja, my travel plan is vacation, please I need your respond
why asking yes it a necessity
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dammilekan:
why asking yes it a necessity
Is it proof of fund or account statement
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dj4tolex: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Transcript
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mrprolifik: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Isreal4real4:
Hello my people is bank statement as a document compulsory for B1B2 Visa interview . Pls educate me

When I applied for a b1/b2 visa I wasn't asked for my bank statement and at the end I was still issued the visa. Though I went with it as a precaution . The VO only asked me how much I earn monthly and I told her but still she didn't ask to see my pay slip or any document confirming it. I will advice you to be able to convince the VO of your intent of visit cos that's what really count. Also your ties back home matters too and travelling history is a plus too.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Blackfinegirl(f): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=Temayo post=76946039]Somebody should please help with necessary info. I am planning to go to US on tourism with my family. Kindly supply me with necessary procedure.[/quote

Fill the ds160 form,.
Get all your necessary documents to support your application
Schedule an appointment
Go for your Interview
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dammilekan:
Hello guys I have a sister she is a stammer (no insult pls) and she as been refused 3 times am thinking of a simple invitation to for her into the usa

Most times they don't check documents. What is the reason for the previous refusal. If her circumstances has not changed, then the outcome may be the same, but with God all things are possible.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Dammilekan(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Blackfinegirl:

Most times they don't check documents. What is the reason for the previous refusal. If her circumstances has not changed, then the outcome may be the same, but with God all things are possible.
idint follow up her to the interview though but everytime it refusal we are hoping maybe she can try Canada
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dammilekan:
idint follow up her to the interview though but everytime it refusal we are hoping maybe she can try Canada

She needs travel experience for Canada. She should give USA space for sometime. My first Visa application was in London 2009, I was denied. I came back home for holiday, applied again in 2013 and it was successful. So please give them space.

Try Dubai, build her travel history for her.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Part 3 journey is getting rather long... it's 506 pages already.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
ayenikunle:
Part 3 journey is getting rather long... it's 506 pages already.

Oh, well. A new thread should be appropriate now if the mod deems it necessary anyways, 500 pages seem enough to be cumbersome in the estimation of some I believe, myself included. Anyways, not like there will be peace here still if a new thread is set up and we get to barely 40, 50 pages and someone is referred to read up, offence will still be imputed....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
TELL HER TO ALWAYS INFORM THE VO ABOUT HER STUTTERING BEFORE EVERY INTERVIEW.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mumnadine: 6:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Osahon7:
TELL HER TO ALWAYS INFORM THE VO ABOUT HER STUTTERING BEFORE EVERY INTERVIEW.
please is it true that if u are processing Canadian visa or Canada express entry u will not be issue USA visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Oh, well. A new thread should be appropriate now if the mod deems it necessary anyways, 500 pages seem enough to be cumbersome in the estimation of some I believe, myself included. Anyways, not like there will be peace here still if a new thread is set up and we get to barely 40, 50 pages and someone is referred to read up, offence will still be imputed....

Yes boss...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Josmila(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2019
A friend has interviewed scheduled for May in Lagos, but her office have posted her to one of the northern states permanently and she's thinking of changing the interview location to Abuja. Is this possible please? And what's the implication with regards to her already scheduled date?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2019
OmoBendel24:

I swear.. You're not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Dammilekan(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
seyewest:

I swear.. You're not far from the truth.
please oga I seyewest post the new thread link here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
I am a sales representative senior staff, there is a place where they asked for monthly income I have to include both my basic salary and my incentive to make it a total figure, please I want someone to advise me on it, and also what do I need to take along with me for the interview on vacation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
carnal:
the hotel you filled in your form don't have website/reservation page?if not then book a new one for same date on www.booking.com
They have but very expensive, am afraid they might not cancel the booking if otherwise, how many days do I need to book
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Adtek(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please, Can a guy or lady of 28 years old be offer admission into any college in US for an Associate degree? Does age matters?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Josmila(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Josmila:
A friend has interviewed scheduled for May in Lagos, but her office have posted her to one of the northern states permanently and she's thinking of changing the interview location to Abuja. Is this possible please? And what's the implication with regards to her already scheduled date?

Can anyone help me with an answer to this please? I'm pleading
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lovesexy: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please Officers, I wanted to ask if my husband can still go for visa, even though I have petitioned for him, which I know will still take about 6 months or so. The reason why I asked is because I just put to bed (Twins) and I have no one to help wanted to see if he can come to help me for about 4 to 6 weeks. I am doing it alone, my mom went for visa before I delivered but she was denied. I am a US citizen, I want my mother in law to try and see if they can grant her one she will be going for interviews soon, since my mom didn't get. I don't know what to do and I really need help, I just hope i don't lose my mind. Please any suggestion will be gladly appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Hmebaze: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
I have not heard this before and i do not think its too hard to call the customer service and verify on phone. Please when you do don't forget to post it here cos this is a peculiar case and not sure has been treated here. (234)-1-460-3400 not sure if thats thee correct number though but i a sure you can get the right one by talking to the customer serv agent
Josmila:

Can anyone help me with an answer to this please? I'm pleading
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Hmebaze: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
He should go fr his VISA interview and tell them he has a pending application, however he wants to meet his kids for the first time and would be back in less than 3 weeks or so. The most important things is that he has to Demonstrate to the VO that he does not intend relocating with a Vist Visa. In my Humble opinion people are denied VISA sometimes cos they applied for the wrong category of Visa or costhey fail to demonstrate to the VO that they dont have reason to stay back or abuse the VISA.
Lovesexy:
Please Officers, I wanted to ask if my husband can still go for visa, even though I have petitioned for him, which I know will still take about 6 months or so. The reason why I asked is because I just put to bed (Twins) and I have no one to help wanted to see if he can come to help me for about 4 to 6 weeks. I am doing it alone, my mom went for visa before I delivered but she was denied. I am a US citizen, I want my mother in law to try and see if they can grant her one she will be going for interviews soon, since my mom didn't get. I don't know what to do and I really need help, I just hope i don't lose my mind. Please any suggestion will be gladly appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lovesexy:

There are no officers here. Just Nigerians who applied to visas like you.

You need to relax for your babies sake . You will be fine. You are stronger than you know.
They may or may not approve your husband's visa. And even if they do and He comes over he can still decide to stay back till his immigrant process is completed. It is fine for spouses to AOS on B1/B2.

My point is that its really their choice to grant or not...whatever happens you'll pull through till they eventually come.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
kuljiyke:
I am a sales representative senior staff, there is a place where they asked for monthly income I have to include both my basic salary and my incentive to make it a total figure, please I want someone to advise me on it, and also what do I need to take along with me for the interview on vacation

Simply average out your income (total earnings/number of months worked = average monthly income)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.