Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1161660 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
I'm confused brother i have two answers I'm work on one before I don't know the better one that is why I'm sorry.... I want to be so sure if I'm to use invitation letter from my aunty is better than to stay in hotel.... a guy said I don't need invitation letter with my travel history why one guy said where I'm going to stay overthere can not deside my visa but all I need to do is to prove that I will come back home... I'm asking now can I continue with the invitation from my Aunty or apply and stay in hotel. Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
smart812:
I'm confused brother i have two answers I'm work on one before I don't know the better one that is why I'm sorry.... I want to be so sure if I'm to use invitation letter from my aunty is better than to stay in hotel.... a guy said I don't need invitation letter with my travel history why one guy said where I'm going to stay overthere can not deside my visa but all I need to do is to prove that I will come back home... I'm asking now can I continue with the invitation from my Aunty or apply and stay in hotel. Thanks

Mr Man it is very simple... your aunt will not determine if you will get the visa or not, you can actually visit your aunt but if I was in your shoe I will apply for a tourist visa in another state with my wife reason is because a married man going on vacation alone is somehow.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
seyewest:

Mr Man it is very simple... your aunt will not determine if you will get the visa or not, you can actually visit your aunt but if I was in your shoe I will apply for a tourist visa in another state with my wife reason is because a married man going on vacation alone is somehow.

Didn't you do the same sometimes last year...lol! grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please house what is the full address of us embassy Abuja
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by flourishing247: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
kuljiyke:
Please house what is the full address of us embassy Abuja
Check online. Try their website

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Youngjenny: 2:56am On Mar 27, 2019
hello im new here, ive gone through most of the thread and i want to go for the b1/b2 visa with my mum to give birth(first time mum and first time in us but we've been to other countries) do we apply together or separately?

also can my husbands hotel sponsor me as my salary is small and i just stopped working due to risky pregnancy (im 3 months now)

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by RefKing: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2019
seyewest:

@LadyG will do it this week.

Biko, LadyG is very busy now. Ofcourse,Y'all know she's a lawyer & this is election time in 9ja,they just concluded the State of Osun tribunal, Atiku case still dey dem front couple with other state#Lol#.Abeg make another Admin help create a new part,Madam still dey busy with section 142(a) of the constitution. Goodmorning to you all !!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Didn't you do the same sometimes last year...lol! grin

lolzzzzz yes but remember I initial got my visa for Conference.... grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2019
Oya, the ministry has moved to permament site. Follow bus to.

https://www.nairaland.com/5101710/usa-visit-visa-part-4

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
LadyGuinivere:

Oya, the ministry has moved to permament site. Follow bus to.

https://www.nairaland.com/5101710/usa-visit-visa-part-4

YES OOOOOO LadyG for President.... grin grin grin

@Justwise please do the needful by blocking this page.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bye bye part 3. Na wa for you cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lipsexyme(f): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello house.....been a silent reader and went for our interview ystday 26th and i was heartbroken! We have been at the embassy before 2016, let me just explain what i can rmber about the 2016 interview ....we are a family of 3 (hubby, myself and then a 3yr old daughter. Reason for denail in 2016 was because we haven't travelled out of nigeria as a family b4...personally i have been to dubai about 4 to 5tyms (buying n selling) and nairobi about 3tyms ( whenever i fly KQ i stopby) then ghana for a frnd party....hubby has been 2 dubai too 3tyms and a 2yrs contract wit a company (Residence)........so last year we decided to visit jo'burg and also nairobi as a family. ............

So we decided to try US again for easther holiday here goes d transcript
Vo.....morning
Us.....morning to u 2
Vo......so why are tou going to us
Hubby....we were here 3yrs ago and got denied and we promised our daughter we'd come back wen she is 6 coz she is a fan of dianeyland ( in my mind i was so angry coz after reading here i jotted some possible quest n felt d ans should av been ....for short fanily vacation and becoz we filled new york in or form)
Vo.....just kept typing for too long n said going to new york?
Hubby....yes, so so new york
Vo......continue typing too long, did a facial experession ( might meant nothing thaouh!
Vo.....sorry blah blah
I was super angry at my hubby for a minute buh then he only asked 2question and our status has sha change�......so here is my worry....1. Why typing so much?...2. My hubby thinks becoz out of a family of 6 (my cousins in US) na 1 whom i am close to i always fill in our form, should that be a prob? We would try and visit Europe for easther hopefully and may revisit Us december, and thinking i should include all d member of my cousin family in the form? N ll change location to orlando. Thanks in anticipation of ur insight............p.s hubby had to take us to shoprite from d embassy straight!we spent d whole day there n dota already missed her exam of d day��

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Synkells: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello House, I am new in here. I went for my B1 interview in Lagos, it was successful. The VO handed me the white paper and said I should pick up my passport in 3 working days. I allowed for up to 6 working days. Went to DHL and the staff said my passport isn't ready. Asked why and she said status on the US site states my case is on administrative processing. I was shocked and confused as my travel date was in 3 days time. I sent emails and called with no reply. I have been checking to track my passport ever since then and it's still on admin processing. My travel date as indicated on the DS 160 has passed, those who invited me for a business conference said I can attend another in July 2019. My questions please are:

1. How is it that after VO asked I pick my passport in 3 days but its still in admin processing, tomorrow will make it 2 weeks?
2. Now that my travel date has passed, what is the implication on my Visa....will they have to reassess my case?
3. Will the change in travel to July pose problems at the port of entry?
4. How long more should i wait? What can I do to fast track or even contact the embassy for my case, I have sent emails but with no response.
5. Has anybody had a similar case before.

Thank you guys.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.