Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1168392 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kunzo: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Glory be to God. My children got their visa application approved today. Me and my wife got ours last year, we traveled and came back in march.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bella123:
7pm
Hi ladies and gentlemen! You guys are doing a great job here.... Kudos! Please I would need your advice on this. Thanks

I was supposed to travel to Boston for my nephews wedding September 2016 but I missed it because my leave was not approved due to work load.
Now I want to travel to Boston for vacation and i will be staying with family for 8weeks,(It is indicated on my flight ticket that I'm staying for two months )
My concern is , Firstly, Will I be asked for a leave letter, as I don't have one, because we are currently on Strike ,I'm a civil servant.
Secondly, I'm traveling with $500, will that amount be OK for the point of entry?
My mom will be staying with my kids while I'm away.
This is my first trip outside Nigeria.
Please your contributions are highly appreciated as I will be leaving in few days time.
Thanks

You should be fine, provided you've been truthful throughout the entire process. 8 weeks is long sha, especially if initial leave was not approved due to workload. You may need to explain how come you will be away from work for up to 8 weeks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Shero1759: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys, am new here and needed some answers. My sister in-law who's schooling in California is inviting me, my wife and my father in law for her graduation. My question is how do we package my ourselves? And the graduation is for March next year. Thanks awaiting your response

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bella123(f): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks! I intend to say that my boss gave me a double leave that's why I'm staying for 8 weeks.
And I didn't go for leave last year as a result of workload, So she decided to make it up....
I hope that will pull through.....
bigbus:

You should be fine, provided you've been truthful throughout the entire process. 8 weeks is long sha, especially if initial leave was not approved due to workload. You may need to explain how come you will be away from work for up to 8 weeks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by carnal: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
ladies and gentlemen in the house, please i need your help, we got a visa for 2 yrs, last december 2016, wifey was suppose to put to bed in the u.s,she was pregnant,we informed them and she couldnt travel due to one health drama or the other,she put to bed in 9ja. however i want to use the visa now but i intend to apply for my daughter (the new born) and including either my cousine who is with us or my brother, please advise if i need any letter from either of their parents to submit application or take to the embassy, we plan to travel in March 2018. we are going to newark, i will need the best/cheap airline advise and best airport to land to avoid any POE dramas
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=OmoBendel24 post=63285146][/quote]

You will be surprised to know that well educated people are involved in this nonsense.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Samantha111: 3:19am On Dec 15, 2017
I have my interview scheduled for next week. I've been reading this thread for a looooooooong time since earlier this year from part one... I habe absorbed so much information. I'm just going to walk into the embassy, be honest and do my best. I may be denied, but all the same I will let you all know...

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Oluwanifemifola: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Be positive

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Oluwanifemifola: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2017
@ kunzo, transcript please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dephilosopher: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Good morning my people. I av my interview scheduled for Feb 2nd. I will be travelling on 2 weeks vacation with my wife and son. Its also our 2yrs wedding anniversary. My son will be 2yrs by Jan 9th. I am a lawyer earning 350k per month and my wife a banker earning 250k monthly. We already book a hotel in Florida. Pls I need help on what other things to expect. Actually av been reading the thread from pt1 to 3. Thank u all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by dephilosopher: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Let me quickly add that we av no travel experience. We've not gone outside naija and our passport are virgins lolsss
dephilosopher:
Good morning my people. I av my interview scheduled for Feb 2nd. I will be travelling on 2 weeks vacation with my wife and son. Its also our 2yrs wedding anniversary. My son will be 2yrs by Jan 9th. I am a lawyer earning 350k per month and my wife a banker earning 250k monthly. We already book a hotel in Florida. Pls I need help on what other things to expect. Actually av been reading the thread from pt1 to 3. Thank u all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by coldsummer: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2017
OmoBendel24:
[/quote]

[quote author=abujaniv post=63285146]

this is part of the reasons why genuine visa applicants have issues.

By the time you make an example with just 2 or 3 persons, trust me this whole madness and agents will stop forever.

Make an example, we will help u spread the good news with their pictures.

People are annoyingly senseless

Arrest a few and watch this matter resolved with the speed of light

Case solved.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2017
dephilosopher:
Apart from what's contained from part 1 to 3? Theres nothing more to expect

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by xest(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Please I have interest of traveling to Yankee. My problem now is the method I can use to enter there that will be easier for me.

I have an uncle over there who have lived for 22 yrs. I want to get an invitation from him.

I also want to apply for a conference visa.

Please which will be better and easier for me?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2017
xest:
Please I have interest of traveling to Yankee. My problem now is the method I can use to enter there that will be easier for me.

I have an uncle over there who have lived for 22 yrs. I want to get an invitation from him.

Okay.... You just want to enter, abi? 22years big oh, na powerful invitation be dat na!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2017
mamaron:
My interview transcript

Got a B1/B2 U.S. visa in early 2015. At the interview, my reason for travel was to visit my sibling......Was in the U.S. for a week early in 2017 attending a work conference and also visiting my sibling....Renewed visa via dropbox in Apr 2017 and was successful.

Got pregnant in Jul 2017 - after the dropbox renewal - decided to give birth in the U.S....filled another DS160...paid the visa fee...and scheduled an appointment to attend an interview to make my medical intention known....wanted to get the fact that I will be using the visa for all the B1/B2 purposes into my records i.e. I will use it for medical, to visit my sibling and also for work conferences...original appointment was mid Jan 2018 but I applied for emergency appointment (thanks @Ll for answering my emergency appointment question) and was given a new earlier date...

VO: oh!.... hmm..I've never had this situation before...let me check the protocol for this.. what hospital are you using? Do you have correspondence with them? Do you have your bank statements? I gave her the email exchanges with hospital, my bank statements and pay slips..she went away for 5 mins and came back.
VO: you didn't need to come for another interview you could have sent an email to the correspondence team and it would have been noted on in your file
Me: really...i didn't see that information on any of your websites
VO: ..types....types...types...let me just cross check something.....I'll be back...she goes away for another 5-10 mins...my feet are hurting at this point..VO returns with a guy..
VO guy: hi....you're not required to come back to tell us you'd like to use the visa to have a baby (in my mind..i'm like...really!!! ) But since you've paid another visa fee, we'll need to cancel your existing visa and reissue another one ...she'll review the documents...don't forget to take these docs with you to show at the border if asked. And hospital payment receipts too. VO guy goes away.
VO lady: takes time to review docs...types...types...asks some details about the bank statements....asked if I've paid hospital already (I haven't)...apologizes that system is slow...asks where my sibling lives...asks when i was last in the U.S. (told her...she says yes...i can see that here)... takes another 5/10 mins typing....typing..
Me: I also want it to be on record that I'll be using the visa to visit my sibling and for work conferences
VO: no problem...just getting all the information noted down...(after a few minutes) your visa has been approved..don't forget to have these docs at the border and the hospital receipts too.
Me: thank you...do you have any idea when the visa will be ready? (see me feeling fly...still asking question tongue)
VO: no sorry...but at least it's been approved...Thanks for being so forth coming...appreciate it
Me: thanks...with a big smile

I'm now wondering if the letter of intent really is valid...so confusing....

The race is not to the swift...nor battle to the strong...it is of GOD who shows mercy Ecclesiastes 9:11

Dear @LagosNIV and @AbujaNIV sirs; Your words almost all the times on here with the exception of when you categorically state that "these are my personal view and not necessarily that of the US Government" are as good as sacrosanct and good to be taken to the bank. This development during an interview session with an applicant at your embassy seems to be not in synchrony with what we have come to believe here in recent times as touching the "Change of Intent Letter" as almost being worthless if not spam. If you may sirs, what could explain and draw some sort of balance as to these somewhat varying views please? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jayfierce(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
DW was at Abuja today for her B2 Visa interview. Will share the transcript in a bit.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abujaniv: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
I will stick by what we have written here repeatedly: the "change of intent" letter is not a valid procedure. What matters is what the applicant declares in their application and interview, and then again at the port of entry. No matter how many times we say this, we will still be flooded with these letters. And they will all be deleted without any change or edit to the applicants' files.

It is true that the B1/B2 visa is valid for childbirth and other medical tourism. That said, if Customs and Border Patrol determine at the POE that the applicant misconstrued their purpose of travel, that they can not afford their medical care or are in any other way ineligible, the traveler will be barred from entry and sent home. This must be a miserable experience. That is why we recommend that applicants come in for another interview to specifically declare birth intent. No, it is not required, and yes, it will cost another $160. But compared to the extreme cost and inconvenience of being turned around at the POE, it is a small price to pay.

OmoBendel24:

Dear @LagosNIV and @AbujaNIV sirs; Your words almost all the times on here with the exception of when you categorically state that "these are my personal view and not necessarily that of the US Government" are as good as sacrosanct and good to be taken to the bank. This development during an interview session with an applicant at your embassy seems to be not in synchrony with what we have come to believe here in recent times as touching the "Change of Intent Letter" as almost being worthless if not spam. If you may sirs, what could explain and draw some sort of balance as to these somewhat varying views please? Thanks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jayfierce(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
LONG POST ALERT

While waiting on the queue for my turn to be interviewed, I couldnt help but overhear the persons being interviewed. It was kind of depressing. The way some of them answered to questions asked made me wonder if the problem was lack of preparation or anxiety.

A man that was going for a business conference being paid for by his organisation couldnt answer to the question 'what do u do in the organization?' The VO asked him three times. After the last attempt to get an answer from him he was denied.

Two persons that applied for student visas couldn't express themselves properly, beating abt the bush when asked the reason for wanting to study their particular courses.

Then my turn came.

Me: Good morning.
VO: Passport pls.
Me: I handed it over.
VO: she looks at it, scans it and types on her keyboard.
VO: What are you going to TX for?
Me: My husband and I are going on vacation.
VO: Does your husband have a valid visa?
Me: Yes, he does.
VO: Can I see it?
Me: Opens my husband's passport to the Visa page and hands it accross to her.
VO: She looks at it and types on her system, she nods. Gives it back.
VO: Who are you visiting in TX?
Me: My sis-in-law.
VO: Types and nods again.
VO: What do you do?
Me: I'm a homemaker.
VO: What does your husband do?
Me: He's a.......in ......LTD.
VO: More typing. She asks to see my husband's visa again.
Me: Hands it over again.
VO: More typing.
VO: How long have you been married?
Me: Abt 6 weeks.
VO: Are you pregnant?
Me: No.
VO: Where did you meet your husband?
Me: We met in church.
VO: When did you get engaged?
Me: Gave her the date.
VO: When did you get married?
Me: Gave her exact date this time.
VO: Types some more.
VO: Have you visited any other country?
Me: Yes, Dubai.
VO: Do you have your old passport here?
Me: Yes I do and gave it to her.
VO: She looks at the stamps and nods.
VO: How long to you intend to be in the US for?
Me: 3 weeks.
VO: Has your husband been to the US before? (She already saw the Visa and entry stamp. She must have asked again for reasons known to her).
Me: Yes. Just once.
VO: How long did he stay?
VO: More typing and nodding.
VO: Would you like to give birth in the States?
Me: I would love to.
VO: Are you pregnant? (Asking for the second time)
Me: No
VO: Do you know what it would cost to give birth in the US?
Me: About $25k which would cover medical, accommodation and any incidental expense.
VO: Nods and types some more.
VO: Do you have documents showing that you have the funds to give birth in the US?
Me: I said yes and handed our financial documents over to her. Initially wanted to give her only my husband's first but she insisted on having all.
VO: Looks at the figures and calls out the balance amount on the mutual funds statement for confirmation
Me: Yes that's the amount.
VO: I'll be keeping these documents to ascertain their credibility. Are you comfortable leaving these documents with me?
Me: Of course, sure.
VO: (nodding and picking up a white slip ) In the event that we find it credible, we'll be issuing ur visa. You'll find the instructions for pick up on this (handing me the white slip)
Me: Thank you

Interview lasted quite longer that expected, plus or minus 10mins. I thank God for His grace and favour. It was discouraging to witness a lot of people being denied- families, singles, students, a group. Hubby thinks the final decision it's a type of administrative processing but I don't think so since I didn't get that form.

17 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
coldsummer:

this is part of the reasons why genuine visa applicants have issues.

By the time you make an example with just 2 or 3 persons, trust me this whole madness and agents will stop forever.

Make an example, we will help u spread the good news with their pictures.

People are annoyingly senseless

Arrest a few and watch this matter resolved with the speed of light

Case solved.

Huh....Don't we just love to find comfort in our wishful thinking? undecided

The Nigerian Police that will make the arrest most of the times are already corrupt...and so no the use of fraud documents and fake visa stamps to try to obtain US visas will not be resolved.

The only thing that might get such fraud reoccurrence resolved is when those people get caught and banned permanently from obtaining the US visas.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Champora: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dear Naira landers good evening and I hope you're well. Thanks so much for your information. I read through and I tried to follow the tips I got while filling my ds-160 form and scheduling an appointment. The closest date I saw as of this evening was Feb 5.

I tried not to make any errors but please I'd like to ask this (I'd asked in a group before but I'd like to confirm here.)

For those who just recently scheduled an appointment for B1/B2, does your visa category say: "All Others" just like mine says?

I was scared when I saw it wondering if I'd made a mistake. I've checked my ds-160 form and I can't find an error concerning the visa type as I'd specified "B1" and "temporary business visitor."

So please is the "all others" normal? Or I need to fix it if it's an error. Thanks a lot.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Huh....Don't we just love to find comfort in our wishful thinking? undecided

The Nigerian Police that will make the arrest most of the times are already corrupt...and so no the use of fraud documents and fake visa stamps to try to obtain US visas will not be resolved.

The only thing that might get such fraud reoccurrence resolved is when those people get caught and banned permanently from obtaining the US visas.

Nne it there's death penalty for carrying drugs in some Asian countries and Nigerians STILL carry.... I personally belive even that one will not deter fraudsters.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bella123:
Thanks! I intend to say that my boss gave me a double leave that's why I'm staying for 8 weeks.
And I didn't go for leave last year as a result of workload, So she decided to make it up....
I hope that will pull through.....
It might be wise to go with an official leave letter stating the leave days and that it's a paid leave. 8weeks is a reaaaaaaaly long time to be on leave and away from your child.
Forgive my intrusiveness, but why aren't you going with your kid?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Champora: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
By the way is there anyone who wants someone's experience on the J-1 Visa?

This is a long read.

I got my J1 Visa in June 2017 but it was only for a duration of about 6 weeks as the Visa expired immediately after my program ended in July 2017. I was going for a five weeks summer study in the US.

I was a recipient of a U.S Department of State Sponsored Scholarship program for Student Leaders hence my J-1 visa. For those of us who were US Government Sponsored, the U.S Embassy & Consulate took charge of lots of our visa processes. I got my visa interview barely a week before I left Nigeria for my program.

My Visa Interview?

We (grantees of us sponsored program) didn't exactly stand on the same line as everyone else, we were directed to a different cubicle where a lot was done. Like giving our passports to the VO and DS 2019.

We witnessed a lot of interviews because some of us (grantees) were made to sit & wait until almost every one finished their interviews. I think the particular VO was working on our visas since we all had the same J1 standing.

In another cubicle, There was one particular guy who said he was traveling to meet his girl friend (or was it fiancee?) in the US. He was shaky and nervous and the VO asked him the time difference between Nigeria and where his woman stayed in the US, the young man couldn't answer. He kept saying that he and his woman spoke for very long hours. The VO asked him like 3 more times the same question, she even explained it to him by saying that if it's night in Nigeria, what time is it when he calls her in US? But the young man fumbled. He said that in fact, they had spoken before he came for the interview for hours... Of course he wasn't given the visa.

There was another lady who wanted to go over too to meet her man. She brought pictures and everything and an album. It was a scary situation if the VO would approve or not. I can't remember what happened next but I witnessed quite a number of interviews, brief and short.

When it was turn for me to get interviewed,

I went to the VO, I was also scared myself. Note that the room was nearly empty.

V.o. Smiles, how are you?

Me: I'm fine thank you.

V.o. So you're traveling to California too?

Me. Yes I am.

V.o ever been to the us before?

Me. No

Vo. Well have a great time in the US!

Me. Thank you.

Well... The consulate already had all my information and where I was going to sleep and my flight. This was because they were in charge of scheduling all those for us.

That was it. For my visa process, yes I filled my Ds-160 on my own but the us officer in charge of our program did the scheduling of appointment.

I haven't found so much information on J1 on Nairaland so I'm Sharing my own experience.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Champora:
Dear Naira landers good evening and I hope you're well. Thanks so much for your information. I read through and I tried to follow the tips I got while filling my ds-160 form and scheduling an appointment. The closest date I saw as of this evening was Feb 5.
Babe, please use black instead of red to darken sensitive information.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Joebie: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
There is nothing to be scared about. You chose the right Visa Type.
You never even reach interview venue, u dey fear.
Calm down. It’s not a do or die affair. Keep this in mind as it will help you during your interview

Champora:

I tried not to make any errors but please I'd like to ask this (I'd asked in a group before but I'd like to confirm here.)

For those who just recently scheduled an appointment for B1/B2, does your visa category say: "All Others" just like mine says?

I was scared when I saw it wondering if I'd made a mistake. I've checked my ds-160 form and I can't find an error concerning the visa type as I'd specified "B1" and "temporary business visitor."

So please is the "all others" normal? Or I need to fix it if it's an error. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Joebie: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ummmmm
U are not pregnant, and u intend to be in the US for just 3 weeks.
How come the question if you intend to give birth in the US and the request of proof of funds to meet that purpose?
Or was it a multiple entry visa?

jayfierce:
LONG POST ALERT

While waiting on the queue for my turn to be interviewed, I couldnt help but overhear the persons being interviewed. It was kind of depressing. The way some of them answered to questions asked made me wonder if the problem was lack of preparation or anxiety.

A man that was going for a business conference being paid for by his organisation couldnt answer to the question 'what do u do in the organization?' The VO asked him three times. After the last attempt to get an answer from him he was denied.

Two persons that applied for student visas couldn't express themselves properly, beating abt the bush when asked the reason for wanting to study their particular courses.

Then my turn came.

Me: Good morning.
VO: Passport pls.
Me: I handed it over.
VO: she looks at it, scans it and types on her keyboard.
VO: What are you going to TX for?
Me: My husband and I are going on vacation.
VO: Does your husband have a valid visa?
Me: Yes, he does.
VO: Can I see it?
Me: Opens my husband's passport to the Visa page and hands it accross to her.
VO: She looks at it and types on her system, she nods. Gives it back.
VO: Who are you visiting in TX?
Me: My sis-in-law.
VO: Types and nods again.
VO: What do you do?
Me: I'm a homemaker.
VO: What does your husband do?
Me: He's a.......in ......LTD.
VO: More typing. She asks to see my husband's visa again.
Me: Hands it over again.
VO: More typing.
VO: How long have you been married?
Me: Abt 6 weeks.
VO: Are you pregnant?
Me: No.
VO: Where did you meet your husband?
Me: We met in church.
VO: When did you get engaged?
Me: Gave her the date.
VO: When did you get married?
Me: Gave her exact date this time.
VO: Types some more.
VO: Have you visited any other country?
Me: Yes, Dubai.
VO: Do you have your old passport here?
Me: Yes I do and gave it to her.
VO: She looks at the stamps and nods.
VO: How long to you intend to be in the US for?
VO: Has your husband been to the US before? (She already saw the Visa and entry stamp. She must have asked again for reasons known to her).
Me: Yes. Just once.
VO: How long did he stay?
VO: More typing and nodding.
VO: Would you like to give birth in the States?
Me: I would love to.
VO: Are you pregnant? (Asking for the second time)
Me: No
VO: Do you know what it would cost to give birth in the US?
Me: About $25k which would cover medical, accommodation and any incidental expense.
VO: Nods and types some more.
VO: Do you have documents showing that you have the funds to give birth in the US?
Me: I said yes and handed our financial documents over to her. Initially wanted to give her only my husband's first but she insisted on having all.
VO: Looks at the figures and calls out the balance amount on the mutual funds statement for confirmation
Me: Yes that's the amount.
VO: I'll be keeping these documents to ascertain their credibility. Are you comfortable leaving these documents with me?
Me: Of course, sure.
VO: (nodding and picking up a white slip ) In the event that we find it credible, we'll be issuing ur visa. You'll find the instructions for pick up on this (handing me the white slip)
Me: Thank you

Interview lasted quite longer that expected, plus or minus 10mins. I thank God for His grace and favour. It was discouraging to witness a lot of people being denied- families, singles, students, a group. Hubby thinks the final decision it's a type of administrative processing but I don't think so since I didn't get that form.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Champora:

Dear MM. Your personal details are still legible. Try to remove/cover/blot them. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Apart from what's contained from part 1 to 3? Theres nothing more to expect

Dear Lady G, Justwise and other mods/gurus,
Regarding Champora's post (which left her personal details online,) is it a viable option to assist her to remove it? It appears not to break any NL posting rules, but at the same time her attempt to mask those details manifests her intention of not publishing them.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jayfierce(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Joebie:
Ummmmm
U are not pregnant, and u intend to be in the US for just 3 weeks.
How come the question if you intend to give birth in the US and the request of proof of funds to meet that purpose?
Or was it a multiple entry visa?
I am finding it a bit difficult to understand your point/question.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Africankel(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hahahahaha! I no fit shout

OmoBendel24:

Okay.... You just want to enter, abi? 22years big oh, na powerful invitation be dat na!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
xest:

When will you return abi nah to stay there

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.