Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland (21516 Views)

6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
TOPE2000!:

That is more important jare grin
infact U ARE THE HOTTEST. there i said it grin cheesy

Not yet. . . .
I still need massive facial hair, black dye, relaxer and sportin waves.
By the time i am done. . . . .Funkybaby will make a thread for me too. grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
stillwater:

TKB where is your pic? shocked

Jaquan doesn't even come close to Doyin sef.

Please please stilly. . don't let the cat outta the bag.

My coming out party is almost here. . .

Aiye a gbo. . . orun a mo  grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
exactly

thats what u guys should be doin

gettin beauty tips from him

instead of hating!

i dont hate on the pretty gurls on nl

like abeke now im followin her footstepz and tryna keep fit!

instead of sittin and complainin that she works out too much like sum monkeys earlier!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Krayola(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
tkb417:

maryland cheesy dont tell me you went to that school

haha. AT all. Some of my neighbours did though. I went to ISL. Primary school I went to both Maryland convent and Chrisland
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by maedan(f): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2010
ayettymama:

exactly

instead of hating!

HaHAHAHAHAHaHAAHHHAAA.
That would be tha day!!!!!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
ayettymama:

exactly

instead of hating!

lol. . .i don't need to ask him

If i wan look like am, I will just grab the nearest
pancaked girl and ask for tips.
grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2010
doyin unno u want to!!

oya post ur foto lemme give u beauty tips!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2010
doyin13:

Please please stilly. . don't let the cat outta the bag.

My coming out party is almost here. . .

Aiye a gbo. . . orun a mo  grin grin grin

Awwww, you are shy. You sound so virginal now. Hehehehe. cheesy

tkb417:

where were u when i was ready to show u yesterday?

u MIA. nyways, u'll have to wait till i get back to ma room again

It's a lie. I was here all through. angry tongue

~Sauron~:

Thank you, sweetie. kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am buying hair-relaxer and dye this evening to boost ma finesse. grin

Is it only relaxer? You need to mold that belle too o.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
ayettymama:

doyin unno u want to!!

oya post your foto lemme give u beauty tips!

if i post my foto. . . my own thread go reach 100 pages, hehehehehehe
grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2010
well at least then ull get wat u want!!

ATTENTION!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2010
stillwater:

Is it only relaxer? You need to mold that belle too o.

Relaxer is what get housewives Hot on NL, no? grin grin grin
Make i go buy my relaxer abeg. . . . .My belly can wait. tongue
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debosky(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2010
This thread is at least helping to keep all the offtopic railuway crew in one location.  grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
debosky:

This thread is at least helping to keep all the offtopic railuway crew in one location.  grin

The corporation which you are the chairman?
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
Warning - while you were typing 33 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
u people talk to much angry
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debosky(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

The corporation which you are the chairman?

I held it for a while but you've ably replaced me since 2008. grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
ayettymama:

well at least then ull get wat u want!!

ATTENTION!

wat you talking 'bout louise  
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
debosky:

I held it for a while but you've ably replaced me since 2008.  grin

Platinumnk replaced you, not me!!!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by maedan(f): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ jaquan

Once again my sincere apologies wink wink grin. I mean I don't know you from adam, but you got a number of mentions on The Hottest Guy thread, which I decided to spice up with some (as Abekeade08 pointed out), witty and funny comments. But on second thoughts, though it was half play-play on my part, one or two more glimpses of the few of your photos at our disposal grin, and I've come to the conclusion that you are one serious work of art grin grin. I mean wow!! You must work out a lot - are you a model?? You've achieved the kind of looks even Tyson Beckford would have been proud of in his heyday. Got to give it to ya: you beat the competition (which is nada as far as I'm concerned) hands down!!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by 190: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
debosky:

[size=26pt]so u know abi?
and this stupid thread is wat u are smiling abt for
how the HECK is JAQUAN

is he some sort or kind of animal related to the cat family[/size]~
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
tkb417:

how are u?
Fine thanx handsome(even doe i never see u tongue) and u? smiley
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
debosky:

This thread is at least helping to keep all the offtopic railuway crew in one location. grin
angry
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debosky(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2010
On second thoughts, Pweety4me is the chairperson of the corporation.

@ 190

Are you ok?
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2010
190:

so u know abi?
and this silly thread is wat u are smiling abt for
how the HECK is JAQUAN

is he some sort or kind of animal related to the cat family
~
why the hell is this one getting butthurt?
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Abekeade08(f): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2010
Lol maedan rub it in girl.
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
kai

maeden de use her style and poetic flow to try steal this bobo small small!

kk i think im gna get ova jauqan now and try find me someone else

cos i stand NO CHANCE!!!! lolz!
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
I just got in this morning. . . reading the replies

My People are so fu ckin bitter!

DAMM!

I can see if we were insulting other men, but you had to place your fu ckin big lips in this thread

GOD! I am looking for  Nigerian Man, or Nigerian Pus ssy?

sheesh!

**continues reading**
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
bluespice:

why the hell is this one getting butthurt?

He is pissed his girlfriend just dumped him for Jaquianta. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2010
plati lolz
abeg gurl remove the foto on pg 11

pls inform these people of igbo mens hair

they seem to not know
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

He is pissed his girlfriend just dumped him for Jaquianta. grin grin grin grin grin
kill yourself nao!
u no go kill me with laugh so gbo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2010
maedan:

@ jaquan

Once again my sincere apologies wink wink grin. I mean I don't know you from adam, but you got a number of mentions on The Hottest Guy thread, which I decided to spice up with some (as Abekeade08 pointed out), witty and funny comments. But on second thoughts, though it was half play-play on my part, one or two more glimpses of the few of your photos at our disposal grin, and I've come to the conclusion that you are one serious work of art grin grin. I mean wow!! You must work out a lot - are you a model?? You've achieved the kind of looks even Tyson Beckford would have been proud of in his heyday. Got to give it to ya: you beat the competition (which is nada as far as I'm concerned) hands down!!
Wow shocked does he need anymore compliments I don't think so grin JQ go and sleep you are the hottest meadan have given you the biggest
compliment even grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2010
So the Jaquan's Igbo? Igbo men come finer than that jare. grin
Re: Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
debosky:

On second thoughts, Pweety4me is the chairperson of the corporation.

You know dat is not d reason i am  angry @ u. . .so stop it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / What Is Your Most Awkward sexual Turn On / Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.