Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Share Whatever Art You Have - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Share Whatever Art You Have (1113 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Whatever Art You Have by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hello everyone, well some of us were born talented, some of us developed it, while some of us just by chance happened to do something creative. Whatever it is, SHOW THE WORLD, be it a picture of some objects, a doodle, typography, piled up objects that visualizes something different, a funny word play, just anything at all, anything you've done that made you feel—"yah, this is some beautiful art". Who knows, we could have a good laugh, you might find someone interested in your art, you might even build a talent, in the end, you might JUST LEARN
So, me first then.
As I was quite handicapped to purchase some graphic apps, I got a typography app on playstore, which turned out quite fun. I MADE WORDS INTO PICTURES. So what you see in the images below are just continually exaggerated and undertoned letters and symbols, mostly I's, which makes it quite symbolic ( I live a quite lonely life), and then I came up with these. What essence is an art if only you, see it. I also want to "p#ay"
Avoid posting pictures of yourself (or anyone) please.

Re: Share Whatever Art You Have by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wow, no single comment, you guys are quite...ARTless. grin
Re: Share Whatever Art You Have by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Well then, let me attach a story to each image, like what inspired them and what else lies in.

The first one.
Yes, the man is not just ME, the man is also YOU.
You know that thing that you do, to zone-out, to escape reality. Yah, that's your house. Always running from your problems by watching TV, always online, baking, eating, just so you could keep running. A lot of you have built quite a home for yourself here on NL.
ADVICE: Don't be reckless.
Re: Share Whatever Art You Have by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ah, yes, the second picture.
I would name this ABBERANT.

Usually I laugh at all those cheesy "inspirational" works, that's just me, you might think I'm pessimistic but no, reality remains: not everyone would realize their dreams, the lot of us wouldn't BUT that doesn't mean we wouldn't find happiness in the end....or would we? I happened to make this only cause I wanted to try something new.

Advice: just believing you can doesn't mean you will.

Until next time, if there's anyone actually reading this

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design Master Class 8.0 / What Is Kilojo / Cartoon, Music/mixtape Cover, Logo And Postcards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.