Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (500152 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Itzneowizy:
got mine from jumia... Tho I've not had issues with jumia.....yet still i see people complain about them
....its y i didn't mention it in the first place...
You can still get it from there...i doubt if it will be less than 53k tho...slot..is also there
Thanks, bro.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kemade2007(f): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
photon3106:

Well, it seems to me that you have uninstalled the other camera apps and you're certain you no longer have any third-party camera app PLUS you did not find the camera app in your list of frozen apps even though the camera app appears disabled in settings. Yet, the camera icon is nowhere to be found on the drawer...

Try this; If you can get a friend's phone that is exactly your model, use xender to send the default camera app and install it. If you don't have anyone around with your phone model, just go to Google and search for " stock camera app for <put your phone name and model>" .

With that, you should be able to find the stock camera app for download. Install it and try opening it to see whether it launches your camera. If it doesn't, then I'm afraid your solution is Factory Resetting. Remember to do backup of files, contacts, sms, logs and so on before doing this. I really hope you don't have to reset though.

I'm back again o. I think I will need to do factory reset because I realized some features are permanently disable also. The worst part is that my message too is not working. When I checked the App setting. It was totally disabled and some others inbuilt app.
My problem is how can I back up all what I have on my phone without losing any because my phone is 64gb
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kemade2007:

I'm back again o. I think I will need to do factory reset because I realized some features are permanently disable also. The worst part is that my message too is not working. When I checked the App setting. It was totally disabled and some others inbuilt app.
My problem is how can I back up all what I have on my phone without losing any because my phone is 64gb
Connect to your PC and copy your files or use Xender hotspot to connect to your PC to copy... Another option is by copying your files to a removable storage like HDD, memory card or OTG drive.
All the best..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
please who has used this phone before

infinix smart 2 HD

how great is that phone please !!!

please I need quick response
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kemade2007:

Do you have an sdcard and what's the capacity?

Do you have a PC with sufficient free storage, say at least 60Gb? Or do you have both?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao, so this is the picture you are fapping at?

For your information, this is how the camera on almost all new phones are ... Most phones are already attaining peak photo quality that a human eye can perceive. So nowadays, camera strengths are rated on how good the zooming and focus functionalities are.

Just zoom a little bit on that s4 and you will start seeing white dots undecided...

Why do you infinix users keep celebrating mediocrity?.. Wtf is different between the picture you took and those on new average mobiles?...

The difference is that sentiment in your own part towards a brand will not make you see any beauty in any product of theirs.

Na normal thing...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Semtu:

Are you sure you ever sat down to study English Language?... Either you mistook my statement or you just lack simple understanding.

First of all, I never compared phone's camera to the human eye. The human eye perceives up to 576Mp which is far above the capacity of any phone's camera.

That statement I made was to point out the fact that phone manufacturers are already beginning to attain peak quality hence focus is gradually shifting to top zooming, telephoto, live focus functionalities all this of which am sure the infinix s4 lacks. That's why phone manufactures are introudcting dual camera, triple camera and the likes to account for other important functionalities of the camera.

Look at the infinix s4, it has three cameras (basically useless).. Because none accounts for enhanced zooming, none accounts for live focus, none fitted with a telephoto lens. Just 3 useless cameras to brainwash the masses.. Pathetic!!

Anyone using an infinix s4 and wants to prove me wrong should please snap a picture at highest zoom capacity let's really see how clear it is. You lots just keep living in the past

Why are you trying to twist what you just said about the camera of most phones and the human eye? Itzneowizy pointed out your lie and if it's not intended, you should be more careful how you construct your statement next time.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Itzneowizy:
the level of ignorance in your post reeks.... angry
I didn't want to draw attention to your bolded
But i need to school you

You actually think one nonsense camera in the world is close to the human eye
I sorry for you...mtchewww
Instead of wasting your data on spewing ignorance ehn...let google be your friend

Zoom that pic and show us the white dots angry
Then post pics from you xiaomi here
This much sh*t coming from a programmer??

Awon haters
See what being a jobless..pained hater does to people

Don't waste ur time on them, the PepperDem gang just dey start. They will cry blood
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
jboixxx:
Semtu, this thread is infinix domain, kindly respect them. ...we all have our preferences and it should be respected. A very good friend of mine needs a new phone, I recommended Xiaomi but she said I should get her an infinix instead; that's her choice that I must respect.

Spartacus11, would you suggest s4 for or there's a better infinix within 45-50k?

cc: Itzneowizy

Hello Bro, if the S4 is within the amount she budgeted then u can go for it. Since she refused to take Xiaomi

About the PREFERENCE u talked about is d only lesson i want this people to learn, they should simply stop bullying other people bcus they but Other brand

U use a certain device good for u enjoy, but no dey must still feel aggrieved that others are buying Infinix

People wen dey use XS Max and S10+ or Huawei P30 for dey white wash our face wen still dey use midrange device na, if we are to go by their attitude
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kemade2007:

Back up to a Computer
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
samyd1:
please who has used this phone before

infinix smart 2 HD

how great is that phone please !!!

please I need quick response

Go for Smart 3
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
spartacus11:

Hello Bro, if the S4 is within the amount she budgeted then u can go for it. Since she refused to take Xiaomi

About the PREFERENCE u talked about is d only lesson i want this people to learn, they should simply stop bullying other people bcus they but Other brand

U use a certain device good for u enjoy, but no dey must still feel aggrieved that others are buying Infinix

People wen dey use XS Max and S10+ or Huawei P30 for dey white wash our face wen still dey use midrange device na, if we are to go by their attitude
. Thanks boss. About bullying, never mind... we'll all get there.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kemade2007(f): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
jboixxx:

Connect to your PC and copy your files or use Xender hotspot to connect to your PC to copy... Another option is by copying your files to a removable storage like HDD, memory card or OTG drive.
All the best..

What about my app and it's data
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kemade2007:

What about my app and it's data
You can backup your app data to your Gmail(I'm assuming you're using Gmail) and if you use Xender hotspot to connect to your PC, you can move your apps to the PC and move it back when restoring but it won't move your app data o.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=spartacus11 post=79853765]
Go for Smart 3[/quote

funds.....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
samyd1:

funds

How much is smart 2, Samrt 3 is 28k the last time i checked
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2019
spartacus11:

How much is smart 2, Samrt 3 is 28k the last time i checked

the colleague has 24k to part with
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by donprosper6(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2019
How do I remove Gmail account on my phone?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 1:37am On Jul 02, 2019
samyd1:

the colleague has 24k to part with

There is Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609) which is 3G device for 23k

There is also

Infinix Smart 2 (X5515) which is 4G for 32,500

Thats is the reason i said you shou2buy Smart 3 bcus it is the newest among and is far cheaper that the Smart 2 4G, dont buy the Smart 2 3g, buy 4G device

Your best bet is to go for the Smart 3

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2019
spartacus11:

There is also

Thats is the reason i said you shou2buy Smart 3 bcus it is the newest among and is far cheaper that the Smart 2 4G, dont buy the Smart 2 3g, buy 4G device

Bros you are the chairman here because you bave successfully driven away all them haters, i tried to end the problem but failed, so on behalf of itswizy and other infinix friends, we greet you o chairman, infinix thread is back to normal again

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
credon:

Bros you are the chairman here because you bave successfully driven away all them haters, i tried to end the problem but failed, so on behalf of itswizy and other infinix friends, we greet you o chairman, infinix thread is back to normal again
shocked shocked
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
spartacus11:

There is also

Thanks a lot

I will have suggest it to my friend... But that's his budget... In between he was aware of Jumia anniversary promo.. He only call to confirm how good the phone is.. Besides he's not a heavy user.. Calls and emails whatsapp

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
samyd1:

Thanks a lot

I will have suggest it to my friend... But that's his budget... In between he was aware of Jumia anniversary promo.. He only call to confirm how good the phone is.. Besides he's not a heavy user.. Calls and emails whatsapp

Every body needs a 4G device trust me if tomorrow he upgrade or buy a 4G SIM probably bcus of the slow network of 3G he may start complaining why his device isn't 4G, that he bought it new and all that, that's many mistakes so many people make why buying Tecno/Infinix and when they now need that function they first claim it doesn't mean they start complaining.

u must explain the defference if he still chooses to get the 3G then he should go for it, 4G will give him a better network speed
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
credon:

I greet u Sir. itswizy and other infinix friends yourself inclusive have all done a great Job, Trust me there are Silent Infinix Fans out there, Every device thread should be for attending to issues of it's brand users, and any derailer who think he his mad, na to show am say nor be him mad pass, if u want to say my phone is better than yours go open ur thread and be doing that

I'm A big Fan of MTK processors also A big Fan of Tecno/Infinix Devices both are my First Love
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
spartacus11:

I greet u Sir. itswizy and other infinix friends yourself inclusive have all done a great Job, Trust me there are Silent Infinix Fans out there, Every device thread should be for attending to issues of it's brand users, and any derailer who think he his mad, na to show am say nor be him mad pass, if u want to say my phone is better than yours go open ur thread and be doing that

I'm A big Fan of MTK processors also A big Fan of Tecno/Infinix Devices both are my First Love
oga d oga cool cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
(SAMSUNG) Galaxy S10 8gb/128gb #229,900
Galaxy S9+ 4gb/64gb #200k + free (3D Glass protector)
Galaxy S8 4gb/64gb #115k
Galaxy A70 6GB/128GB #116,900
Galaxy A50 4gb/128gb #89,900
Galaxy A30 4gb/64gb #66,700
Galaxy A20 3gb/32gb #51,500
Galaxy A10 2gb/32gb #38,490

Umidigi F1 4GB/128GGB #66,900
Umidigi one 4gb/32gb = #36,990
Umidigi A3 pro 3gb/32gb #28,900 (Mad discount price)

Nokia x6 6gb/64gb #52,270
Nokia X6 4gb/64gb (0ut of stock)
Nokia x5 3gb/32gb #46,990
Nokia 5.1 3gb/32gb #39,990
Nokia 3.1 3gb/32gb #33,570

(XIAOMI) Poco F1 6gb/64gb #117k
Redmi note7 4gb/64gb #67,800
Redmi note7 3gb/32gb #57,990
Redmi 7 3gb/64gb #53,500
Xiaomi mi A2 3gb/32gb #43,690
Xiaomi Mi play 4gb/64gb #49,900
Redmi S2 3gb/32gb #44,900
Redmi 6A 3gb/32gb #33,490
Redmi 6A 2gb/16gb #27,390
Redmi Go 1gb/8gb #17,990

INFINIX Hot 7 2GB/32GB #35K
Infinix S4 2019(X626) 3gb/32gb #49k
Infinix note4 3gb/32gb #41,500
Infinix Hot 7pro 2gb/32gb #40,200
Infinix charger (ORIGINAL) + EXTRA cable #3k (free delivery anywhere)
Ifinix charger (ORIGINAL) + free earpieace #3k (free delivery anywhere)

PAY on Delivery

To order phoneCall or whatsapp : zero7zero169611zero1

Fast delivery
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Guys what's ur takes on new to be realeased infinix note 6..

Amoled.
AI,AL s-pen
Helio p35.

What's y'all take?

For me, i think the Helio p35 is a lil low and average considering the trends in phone markets today..

Could have preferred SD 636 or so

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by berbs: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
krattoss:

Amoled.
AI,AL s-pen
Helio p35.

What's y'all take?

For me, i think the Helio p35 is a lil low and average considering the trends in phone markets today.

They get to fall ones hand everytime. Seeing what's obtainable in the market these days, they should do better like 6.5/6.7 inches, 4,500mAh, Hello P60, teardrop notch like S4, maybe 20MP camera �
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by berbs: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
sad angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
spartacus11:

Every body needs a 4G device trust me if tomorrow he upgrade or buy a 4G SIM probably bcus of the slow network of 3G he may start complaining why his device isn't 4G, that he bought it new and all that, that's many mistakes so many people make why buying Tecno/Infinix and when they now need that function they first claim it doesn't mean they start complaining.

u must explain the defference if he still chooses to get the 3G then he should go for it, 4G will give him a better network speed

thanks for the advice
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
krattoss:

Amoled.
AI,AL s-pen
Helio p35.

What's y'all take?

For me, i think the Helio p35 is a lil low and average considering the trends in phone markets today..

yeah
Given the trend...they should sit up!!!....
Helio p60 at least
Honestly tho i don't know how these other brands use high end specs and still sell for quite an affordable amount.....the problem killing them is the unavailability of spare parts...

I know i love my S4 for its design, beauty, size, space, ba3 , camera and Network....I'm not bothered abt the processor cuz I'm no longer a hard core gamer..
If i were a hard core user men.....infinix would have lost me to LENOVO....or even nokia

Bottom line...infinix should sit up know.... dey make nice device tho
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by AndreIsKing: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Can an infinix hot s be swapped in addition with 10k to get a better infinix smartphone ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.