Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,456 members, 7,801,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (500135 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
spartacus11:

I greet u Sir. itswizy and other infinix friends yourself inclusive have all done a great Job, Trust me there are Silent Infinix Fans out there, Every device thread should be for attending to issues of it's brand users, and any derailer who think he his mad, na to show am say nor be him mad pass, if u want to say my phone is better than yours go open ur thread and be doing that

I'm A big Fan of MTK processors also A big Fan of Tecno/Infinix Devices both are my First Love

Lmao, this dude literally said he's a fan of trash... Like wtf??

There are far better devices out there but he chooses to pick the one of lowest quality and still has the guts to say that's the one he prefers?

Well, I dont really blame you. Since you've used only infinix device all your life, you can't tell the difference between mediocrity and quality. Try using a non-transsion device for a change and you'll notice how subpar the quality is of the devices you have been making use of.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Itzneowizy:
yeah
Given the trend...they should sit up!!!....
Helio p60 at least
Honestly tho i don't know how these other brands use high end specs and still sell for quite an affordable amount.....the problem killing them is the unavailability of spare parts...

I know i love my S4 for its design, beauty, size, space, ba3 , camera and Network....I'm not bothered abt the processor cuz I'm no longer a hard core gamer..
If i were a hard core user men.....infinix would have lost me to LENOVO....or even nokia

Bottom line...infinix should sit up know.... dey make nice device tho

Every brand that uses some recent processors on midrange all cut corners to achieve a low price budget, they all cut corners on different aspect of the device.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao, this dude literally said he's a fan of trash... Like wtf??

There are far better devices out there but he chooses to pick the one of lowest quality and still has the guts to say that's the one he prefers?

Well, I dont really blame you. Since you've used only infinix device all your life, you can't tell the difference between mediocrity and quality. Try using a non-transsion device for a change and you'll notice how subpar the quality is of the devices you have been making use of.

Maybe you should start by keeping to ur own advice below b4 i give u a brota lesson u will live to regret d rest of u miserable life, a word is enough for d senseless

Semtu:
I wonder if it's now a crime to share useful information..... Well, I'll mind my business also and keep my info to myself
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Samson1851(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Infinix NOTE 6: Official Specifications, Design, Price

All Things To NOTE about the Infinix Note 6.

#MoreThanAPen #TheGenius #InfinixNote6 #XPEN
Kindly Watch Here ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDoW4UtKAds
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
spartacus11:

Every brand that uses some recent processors on midrange all cut corners to achieve a low price budget, they all cut corners on different aspect of the device.
yeah..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 03, 2019
spartacus11:

100%.
But it's good to prioritise ur specs and corners.

They could have instead ditched the x pen for some bezeless design and atleast Helio p60.

The design looks outdated on a 2019/20 device.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by digitalcrazeman: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2019
spartacus11:

Nice shot
thanks bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by digitalcrazeman: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2019
spartacus11:

You killed this 2 shot for me, well done nice and sweet shot. Power of Infinix Stock camera

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9567754_16792105cecf6e4b5102_jpeg5c36a6e6c01ba90dacce030b0c01d011

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9567771_16792105cecf80146d97_jpege75408df92e05edd862d13829fabf241

Jealousy and hate will not allow some people to confirm the beauty.
grin grin grin grin grin thanks brother
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 10thElement: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2019
digitalcrazeman:
grin grin grin grin grin thanks brother
lol....all those fans that are blind will still come here now to say rubbish
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
krattoss:
100%.
But it's good to prioritise ur specs and corners.

They could have instead ditched the x pen for some bezeless design and atleast Helio p60.

The design looks outdated on a 2019/20 device.

I think if we can have an insider report like a leak why they chose to stick with the not recent processor it will really give us a better understanding

But I've come to discover that OEM just keep jumping to a recent processor without fully utilizing one b4 jumping to another

For instance the P60 besides the X5 for Nokia and the Android one it runs which other model did dey use it on?

Is that the best P60 can do which the X5 is currently doing, how will it perform if the build, Screen panel, GPU, battery and the Hz like(2.0hz) are upgraded

I use the max 2 and the battery performance with my current Samsung Galaxy A70 is plus or minus 1-2 hours, different ROM different processors

This make me question wat is actually the difference in performance from both processors not paper spec but real time performance difference

If the processor of the old Max 2 is put on this same A70 my bro it will still perform almost the same

Is time we start going d Apple way, I'm about buying the iPhone 6s which is almost 5 years old device who will buy a 5 years old android phone today without been told he wasted is money, but the iphone 6s is still pushing strong

This may just be what Transsion model is utilizing pushing the limits of not too new Processor to cut down cost to cover for the investment they have to run to keep playing on d game

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's actually nice to see you guys telling yourselves the truth about the terrible shortcomings of the Infinix brand.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
10thElement:
lol....all those fans that are blind will still come here now to say rubbish

Na their way be dat
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
spartacus11:

I think if we can have an insider report like a leak why they chose stick with the not recent processor ot we real2give a great understanding

But I've come to discover that OEM just keep jumpito a recent processor without fully utilizing one b4 jumping to another

For instance the P60 besides the X5 for Nokia and the Android one it runs which other model did dey use it on?

Is that the best P60 can do whoch the X5 is aleady doing on X5, how will iit perform if the build Screen panel, GPU, battery and the Hz like(2.0hz)

I ise the max 2 and the battery performance with my current A70 is plus or minus 1-2 hours, different ROM different processors

This make me question with is actually the difference in performance from both processors not paper spec but real time performance difference

If the processor of the old Max 2 is put on this same A70 my bro it will still perform almost the same

Is time we start going d Apple way, I'm about buying the iPhone 6s which is almost 5 years old device who will buy a 5 years old android phone today without been told he wasted is money, but the 6s is still pushing strong

This may just be what Transsion model is utilizing pushing the limits of not too new Processor to cut down cost to cover to the investment they have to run to keep been on d game
wise man spotted grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Itzneowizy:
wise man spotted grin

Aliexpress executive was explaining on CNN Africa Business report why they are not directly investing in Africa compared to what they do in other western region, as rich as Aliexpress they don't want to take that huge risk, but they said they just had to support existing business in Africa than investing directly

We have lots of under development in this continent that big players can't take the risk to invest in the midst of all this you have a brand like Transsion who have done Africa proud by taking that risk and it paid off, they have to cut corners to keep surviving

Transsion just went back to China to raise more funds through IPO bcus the China leader made a policy change that will enable China company outside of China to raise funds back home which wasn't possible in the past

Now many are now confident to play in the region yet they don't want to drop their investment

Do u know Jumia is not an African Company thats story for another day
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
spartacus11:

Aliexpress executive was explaining on CNN Africa Business report why they are not directly investing in Africa compared to what they do in other western region, as rich as Aliexpress they don't want to take that huge risk, but they said they just had to support existing business in Africa than investing directly

We have lots of under development in this continent that big players can't take the risk to invest in the midst of all this you have a brand like Transsion who have done Africa proud by taking that risk and it paid off, they have to cut corners to keep surviving

Transsion just went back to China to raise more funds through IPO bcus the China leader made a policy change that will enable China company outside of China to raise funds back home which wasn't possible in the past

Now many are now confident to play in the region yet they don't want to drop their investment

You know your Onions cool

I know about the second bolded sha
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
spartacus11:

Baba on point again, well said, you are really washing the dirt off this thread, keep it up
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Itzneowizy:
You know your Onions cool

I know about the second bolded sha

Man wen sabi, some still think is a Nigerian Company self
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Am planning on upgrading to s4, from my current note 5 (will sell it) don't like the spec of note 6, note 5 and note 6 are like class year mates, one studying accounting the other studying geography (you know the diff), they really compromised to cut cost as stated above
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
spartacus11:

Man wen sabi, some still think is a Nigerian Company self
grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
credon:
Am planning on upgrading to s4, from my current note 5 (will sell it) don't like the spec of note 6, note 5 and note 6 are like class year mates, one studying accounting the other studying geography (you know the diff), they really compromised to cut cost as stated above
un wan buy s4??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Itzneowizy:
un wan buy s4??
Yes i see it better (for me) than the note 6
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
credon:

Baba on point again, well said, you are really washing the dirt off this thread, keep it up

My broda we wan cop soup wen sweet but we nor wan pay money take chop am.

D same Africa wen all of dem dey japa conmot say future nor dey

D say Africa dem say no jobs, no investment

Na d say Africa on unknown Hongkong man see say he can make a difference, took d risk and d nigga blow

Na d same Africans dey say d nigga device na trash

Trash kee dem there
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
spartacus11:

My broda we wan cop soup wen sweet but we nor wan pay money take chop am.

D same Africa wen all of dem dey japa conmot say future nor dey

D say Africa dem say no jobs, no investment

Na d say Africa on unknown Hongkong man see sayhe can make a difference, took d risk and d nigga blow

Na d same Africans dey say d nigga device na trash

Trash kee dem there
cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lmao, see infinix users hailing themselves and their pathetic device.Someone will spew trash, another ignorant infinix stan will support the trash. Three heads together, still failing to conjure a reasonable statement.

And why do you all keep referencing "reduced cost"?.. we've disproved this statement severally, pointing out the fact that Transsion doesn't account for cost. Yes, they are pocket friendly devices, but the mediocre chips used still doesn't account for the low cost.

I've brought up this example before, the Redmi note 7 3/32 variant costs a meager 49k on jumia. This is relatively cheaper than the Infinix s4 and the Redmi also accounts for cost-benefit with a more sophisticated build.

I'll say this one last time, Transsion is not cost efficient. They product terrible mobiles at average prices while Redmi produces high end mobiles also at average prices. So which product should a sensible person go for? undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Abeg nobody should ansa him oo....he's seeking relevance grin

No life outside,NL...get a life son sad

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kingxsamz(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
spartacus11:

I'm already rocking the guy shot as my Wallpaper. Clean and crisps, how Infinix keep disgracing their haters

grin Infinix keeps disgracing themselves and their fans.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kingxsamz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao, so this is the picture you are fapping at?

For your information, this is how the camera on almost all new phones are ... Most phones are already attaining peak photo quality that a human eye can perceive. So nowadays, camera strengths are rated on how good the zooming and focus functionalities are.

Just zoom a little bit on that s4 and you will start seeing white dots undecided...

Why do you infinix users keep celebrating mediocrity?.. Wtf is different between the picture you took and those on new average mobiles?...

As in ehn..the thing tire me.
Even the S4 doesn't have portrait cam.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sulaicsafas: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Semtu:
Lmao, see infinix users hailing themselves and their pathetic device.Someone will spew trash, another ignorant infinix stan will support the trash. Three heads together, still failing to conjure a reasonable statement.

And why do you all keep referencing "reduced cost"?.. we've disproved this statement severally, pointing out the fact that Transsion doesn't account for cost. Yes, they are pocket friendly devices, but the mediocre chips used still doesn't account for the low cost.

I've brought up this example before, the Redmi note 7 3/32 variant costs a meager 49k on jumia. This is relatively cheaper than the Infinix s4 and the Redmi also accounts for cost-benefit with a more sophisticated build.

I'll say this one last time, Transsion is not cost efficient. They product terrible mobiles at average prices while Redmi produces high end mobiles also at average prices. So which product should a sensible person go for? undecided
Come back and quote us when your shame with pixel biding been masqueraded as 48mp, and titled Note obiously coping the device known for Note has an AMOLED screen first. we are busy and no get your time cheesy cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by flyingdagger(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
kingxsamz:

Portrait says hi mod**fk grin grin grin

Your lies have caught up with you. cool cool

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
kingxsamz:

Olodo undecided

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kingxsamz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
flyingdagger:
Portrait says hi mod**fk grin grin grin

Your lies have caught up with you. cool cool

grin grin fvck you too.
Hmm...The S4 I saw yday didn't have portrait, just bokeh.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sulaicsafas:
Come back and quote us when your shame with pixel biding been masqueraded as 48mp, and titled Note obiously coping the device known for Note has an AMOLED screen first. we are busy and no get your time cheesy cheesy

I dont even understand your point.

Are you trying to dispute the fact that the phone was fitted with a 48Mp camera sensor?

Smiles, Redmi is not Transsion that lies about Device specifications. Xiaomi operates under EU and US regulatory bodies unlike Transsion that has no international supervision.

Also, what's wrong with using LCD screens rather than Amoled? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.