Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (501214 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
how do you feel talking to your self ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are wicked
Trust me this guy will die ontop of Tecno and Infinix matter that doesn't even know his existence. My major problem is that I don't know his exact problem! He is a talkative jobless fella that want to force xiaomi on everyone. You don't like Tecno/infinix fine!!! Must everyone buy to your idea. My only problem with all this so called xiaomi fans, they claimed to hate tecno) infinix yet they can't stop talking about them.. how many Tecno/infinix fans do talk on their thread? Aswear to God, this guys are very jobless always on nairaland 24/7 refreshing every seconds to see a post on Tecno/infinix which they can quickly attack. The way kids are registering on nairaland nowadays is getting out of hands.. most of these so called Xiaomi fans are jamb candidates or students that doesn't know what's up with life yet, phone addicts, whose their ambition in life is to buy a phone with snapdragon processor just to play game and install GCAM

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2019
MightyGEE:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are wicked
Trust me this guy will die ontop of Tecno and Infinix matter that doesn't even know his existence. My major problem is that I don't know his exact problem! He is a talkative jobless fella that want to force xiaomi on everyone. You don't like Tecno/infinix fine!!! Must everyone buy to your idea. My only problem with all this so called xiaomi fans, they claimed to hate tecno) infinix yet they can't stop talking about them.. how many Tecno/infinix fans do talk on their thread? Aswear to God, this guys are very jobless always on nairaland 24/7 refreshing every seconds to see a post on Tecno/infinix which they can quickly attack. The way kids are registering on nairaland nowadays is getting out of hands.. most of these so called Xiaomi fans are jamb candidates or students that doesn't know what's up with life yet, phone addicts, whose their ambition in life is to buy a phone with snapdragon processor just to play game and install GCAM

Gbam...

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
for your mind you are passing an information

Call me alternate moniker, student ooo, kid ok,jobless which ever you may that doesn't change the fact that Infinix make inferior product from inferior processors

And what your stupid reasoning is telling that one must be a gamer to need a good chipset, very idiotic of you

No sane person after reviewing this thread will buy Infinix/tecno
The gospel has been preached already let him that have ears let him or her hear

As for itneowizzy very soon ads go appear for your phone and the helio p22 go down show im lagging abilities very all these on a 720p resolution LCD screen pathetic lipsrsealed all these things you dey do for this forum Na packaging

I leave you guys to your pathetic thread used to market trashfinix and scrapno

Im no go tey another person go complain of freezing issue or lagging of you cheesy
Then una go say go calcare
I said it grin, infinix/tecno will send you to your early grave. You this stupid phone addict. You will tell us if it's your money people are using to buy the phone. Out of many problems you gat in your life, you took infinix/Tecno as the priority out of them all as if Infinix/Tecno CEO recognize your low life existence. You keep wailing everyday whereas people troops in day in day out to buy those devices at every stores. 99.9% Nigerians doesn't even know about your existence in life not to talk of seeing your wailing on nairaland. You turned yourself to Xiaomi bulldog on nairaland whereas the responsible Xiaomi users are always on low-key and ready to render help to their fellow Xiaomi users. But the story is not the same In your own case, rather you chose to become a Xiaomi tout and ready to attack any infinix/Tecno users. You are very useless to your brand and a shortage to smartphones users at large. Trust me Xiaomi CEO will never employ a tout like you as an ambassador because you gat absolutely nothing to offer for the device rather you chose to be a nairaland bulldog insulting other device with a less constructive argument.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
MightyGEE:

I said it grin, infinix/tecno will send you to your early grave. You this stupid phone addict. You will tell us if it's your money people are using to buy the phone. Out of many problems you gat in your life, you took infinix/Tecno as the priority out of them all as if Infinix/Tecno CEO recognize your low life existence. You keep wailing everyday whereas people troops in day in day out to buy those devices at every stores. 99.9% Nigerians doesn't even know about your existence in life not to talk of seeing your wailing on nairaland. You turned yourself to Xiaomi bulldog on nairaland whereas the responsible Xiaomi users are always on low-key and ready to render help to their fellow Xiaomi users. But the story is not the same In your own case, rather you chose to become a Xiaomi tout and ready to attack any infinix/Tecno users. You are very useless to your brand and a shortage to smartphones users at large. Trust me Xiaomi CEO will never employ a tout like you as an ambassador because you gat absolutely nothing to offer for the device rather you chose to be a nairaland bulldog insulting other device with a less constructive argument.

See finishing. grin grin
Pity am biko
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince for your mind you are passing an information

Call me alternate moniker, student ooo, kid ok,jobless which ever you may that doesn't change the fact that Infinix make inferior product from inferior processors

And what your stupid reasoning is telling that one must be a gamer to need a good chipset, very idiotic of you

No sane person after reviewing this thread will buy Infinix/tecno
The gospel has been preached already let him that have ears let him or her hear

As for itneowizzy very soon ads go appear for your phone and the helio p22 go down show im lagging abilities very all these on a 720p resolution LCD screen
O boi my helio p22, 720 resolution 4k mah ba3 etc..serve me well for my day to day activities cheesy. Unlike u my life doesn't depend on PUBG, PES and GCAM lipsrsealed even your GCAM na mouth..I'm very sure u don't use it..u just bought your K20 to install it so u can boast about it cry
Didn't someone in Xiaomi thread complain about ads...ehn....4king hypocrisy at it's peak ..I've solve my ads ish.....if u like whine till tomorrow pathetic lipsrsealed all these things you dey do for this forum Na packaging

I leave you guys to your pathetic thread
. No commot o....go and log in your alternate and reply your self angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
@ Itzneowizy I uploaded some complaints about Xiaomi some days ago check it here

https://www.nairaland.com/4117343/infinix-discussion-thread/168

He is talking about ads check the picture below and see how one xiaomi user was complaining about ads popping up on his Mi A3. I don't have time to start spoiling brands but I'll make sure i expose the hypocrisy of this jobless and useless dj.

XosLauncher even has an option to disable ads if you don't want to see one.

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:
@ Itzneowizy I uploaded some complaints about Xiaomi some days ago check it here

https://www.nairaland.com/4117343/infinix-discussion-thread/168

He is talking about ads check the picture below and see how one xiaomi user was complaining about ads popping up on his Mi A3. I don't have time to start spoiling brands but I'll make sure i expose the hypocrisy of this jobless and useless dj.

Leave the niqqa and his hypocrisy grin. He consciously avoided that issue....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Exactly he didn't comment on those problems about Xiaomi funny enough he doesn't contribute any thing meaninful to that Xiaomi thread. An Infinix user like me is very active on the thread i suggest solutions there. He doesn't help his fellow Xiaomi fans whenever they complain that should tell you his head is empty. The only thing he does is wail about Infinix and Tecno
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
MightyGEE:

I said it grin, infinix/tecno will send you to your early grave. You this stupid phone addict. You will tell us if it's your money people are using to buy the phone. Out of many problems you gat in your life, you took infinix/Tecno as the priority out of them all as if Infinix/Tecno CEO recognize your low life existence. You keep wailing everyday whereas people troops in day in day out to buy those devices at every stores. 99.9% Nigerians doesn't even know about your existence in life not to talk of seeing your wailing on nairaland. You turned yourself to Xiaomi bulldog on nairaland

whereas the responsible Xiaomi users are always on low-key and ready to render help to their fellow Xiaomi users
Ah swear, you won't see the responsible ones ranting..many of em....there's one guy in this thread, you won't see him ranting, but the egg heads like drjprince will start throwing redundant kidult tantrums here and there

. But the story is not the same In your own case, rather you chose to become a Xiaomi tout and ready to attack any infinix/Tecno users. You are very useless to your brand and a shortage to smartphones users at large. Trust me Xiaomi CEO will never employ a tout like you as an ambassador because you gat absolutely nothing to offer for the device rather you chose to be a nairaland bulldog insulting other device with a less constructive argument
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Exactly he didn't comment on those problems about Xiaomi funny enough

he doesn't contribute any thing meaninful to that Xiaomi thread
He doesn't know anything what does he want to say...nobody has made mention of PUBG grin

An Infinix user like me is very active on the thread i suggest solutions there. He doesn't help his fellow Xiaomi fans whenever they complain that should tell you his head is empty. The only thing he does is wail about Infinix and Tecno
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
the way people decieve themselves because we are thesame forum he now thinks he earns more than me or am just blantant jobless cheesy or am a marketer or am using alternate marketer the reason am doing all these is so that people will not make same mistake I did am buy the scrap these guys are manufacturing

Always looking for a way to diverge the truth if he can show me facts that Tecno/infinix are not using scrappy processor I will this thread immediately

Or if he can prove to me infinix zero 6 is better than redmi note 5 pro for almost half of the price, I will leave the thread

Until then I will make sure I tell people the truth about the nonsense Tecno and infinix have been giving us to buy and they will say calcare because their phones are always developing fault due to being substandard from overheating to charging port issue to camera performing poorly because they purchase scrappy sensors for their camera

I REPEAT UPCOMING BUYERS PLEASE LOOK FOR A BETTER PHONE TO BUY OBVIOUSLY NOT INFINIX AND TECNO BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE SAME COMPANY TRANSISSION HOLDINGS AND ALL THEY PRODUCE ARE INFERIOR DEVICES
Very good my chairman
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Exactly he didn't comment on those problems about Xiaomi funny enough he doesn't contribute any thing meaninful to that Xiaomi thread. An Infinix user like me is very active on the thread i suggest solutions there. He doesn't help his fellow Xiaomi fans whenever they complain that should tell you his head is empty. The only thing he does is wail about Infinix and Tecno
Very simple yeye fowl, there are no issues to address when it comes to xiaomi, samsung, Huawei, Sony xperia etc. You infinix marketers most especially the destructive monikers of itzneowizy will just create one fault, go online and be complaining.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:
The issue u went online to create abi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddjay:

Very good my chairman
.Pathetic cry after your drjprince has been decimated you'll log in with this nonsense alternate to still fight

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Ah swear, you won't see the responsible ones ranting..many of em....there's one guy in this thread, you won't see him ranting, but the egg heads like drjprince will start throwing redundant kidult tantrums here and there

Yeye fowl, the truth they have been saying is very bitter, complains about infinix is everywhere, from Twitter to Facebook and nairaland, so itzneowizy the yeye fowl grin if e pain u,go swallow transformer
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:
.Pathetic cry after your drjprince has been decimated you'll log in with this nonsense alternate to still fight
alternate account undecided Abi I said it before that you are a daft being

You having been discussing with a marketer that will see change but I don't know your fate
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:

He doesn't know anything what does he want to say...nobody has made mention of PUBG grin

Even mobile phone users between ages 5 to 15 in somalia, angola, Benin republic, Togo, Ghana etc know that xiaomi phones can handle pubg better than infinix phones. I will never keep quiet here because you itzneowizy and dermmy and your other poultry fowls are making the whole world think all Nigerians are mobile tech Illiterates. Even in china nobody, not even their children can be this daft to rate infinix with xiaomi, you are such a HUGE DISGRACE TO NIGERIA, and we owe ourselves the responsibility to separate itzneowizy and dermmy from the remaining over 200 million Nigerians out there, let the world know its the 2 of u that are the reason nigeria is backward technologically, not even APC or the government of the day.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Exactly. grin grin
When you shame the djslave moniker he'll logout and login with djay. He thinks say we be mumu wey no sabi the trick. Jobless guy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
alternate account undecided Abi I said it before that you are a daft being

You having been discussing with a marketer that will see change but I don't know your fate
Guy no leave am o, am also thinking of the image of Nigeria as a whole, imagine itzneowizy and dermmy rating infinix above xiaomi, even with playing pubg. Me, i will never leave itzneowizy to disgrace all of us. The tech world can mistakenly use itzneowizy and dermmy to rate Nigeria if we allow him to continue
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Exactly. grin grin
When you shame the djslave moniker he'll logout and login with djay. He thinks say we be mumu wey no sabi the trick. Jobless guy
As for you, i will address your trash when i close in the evening
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Na so your face be abi, yeye fowl, you just logged out of dermmy abi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddjay:

Guy no leave am o, am also thinking of the image of Nigeria as a whole, imagine itzneowizy and dermmy rating infinix above xiaomi, even with playing pubg . Me, i will never leave itzneowizy to disgrace all of us. The tech world can mistakenly use itzneowizy and dermmy to rate Nigeria if we allow him to continue

Don't you know anything other thing in life other than this your PUBG. Which kain parent give birth to you this guy cry cry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddjay:

Guy no leave am o, am also thinking of the image of Nigeria as a whole, imagine itzneowizy and dermmy rating infinix above xiaomi, even with playing pubg. Me, i will never leave itzneowizy to disgrace all of us. The tech world can mistakenly use itzneowizy and dermmy to rate Nigeria if we allow him to continue

So phone is the only thing that defines the tech world? You are a big clown.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddjay:

As for you, i will address your trash when i close in the evening

Close from where? You get work? undecided
Well, may be when you close from that other end where you went to shout Infinix grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Exactly. grin grin
jobful guy Na me still get all the moniker them chukeristic, android king your flimsy excuses won't help prove to me that Infinix is better than Xiaomi and Samsung spec wise

Daft marketer
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

So phone is the only thing that defines the tech world? You are a big clown.
phone is one of the biggest players in the tech world Mofo

You are giving excuse why Infinix/tecno should make trash for people to use abi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
jobful guy Na me still get all the moniker them chukeristic, android king your flimsy excuses won't help prove to me that Infinix is better than Xiaomi and Samsung spec wise

Daft marketer

Marketer?. We know who the marketer is here i don't condemn or promote brands. If you check my post you will see how i have provided solutions to Xiaomi fans and other brands that have issues with their phones but the only thing you do on NL is bash Infinix/Tecno. You haven't contributed anything meaninful to NL even this Xiaomi you are shouting you don't even help them on that thread. The only thing you post on that thread is your hate of Infinix.

If your have ish and post on that Xiaomi thread today I'll be glad to help your ass.

You can login with that ddjay moniker i enjoy rapping with that moniker you always display your ignorance the more when using that moniker grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Marketer?. We know who the marketer is here i don't condemn or promote brands. If you check my post you will see how i have provided solutions to Xiaomi fans and other brands that have issues with their phones but the only thing you do on NL is bash Infinix/Tecno. You haven't contributed anything meaninful to NL even this Xiaomi you are shouting you don't even help them on that thread. The only thing you post on that thread is your hate of Infinix.

If your have ish and post on that Xiaomi thread today I'll be glad to help your ass.

You can login with that ddjay moniker i enjoy rapping with that moniker you always display your ignorance the more when using that moniker grin
you keep mentioning ddjay smh

You can call us alternate moniker makes sense

Same thing you and itneowizzy are alternate monikers if that is the case
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
you keep mentioning ddjay smh

You can call us alternate moniker makes sense

Same thing you and itneowizzy are alternate monikers if that is the case

Now you just acknowledged that you are the one behind both monikers. Everybody is not jobless like you. I don't even need to defend myself.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Close from where? You get work? undecided
Well, may be when you close from that other end where you went to shout Infinix grin
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Now you just acknowledged that you are the one behind both monikers. Everybody is not jobless like you. I don't even need to defend myself.
daft human being instead of you to bring fact you are exchanging words and questions whose moniker is, and shifting goal post oga what prove do you have that we are alternate monikers stop talking nonsense and face the fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.