Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (500526 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
daft human being instead of you to bring fact you are exchanging words and questions whose moniker is, and shifting goal post oga what prove do you have that we are alternate monikers stop talking nonsense and face the fact

Who is daft between me and you? Make my grandMa/Grandpa wey no dey use Xiaomi phone go get one on top PUBG. Make i go get Xiaomi too on top PUBG. Make every Nigerian get Xiaomi on top PUBG, like say life na about PUBG undecided . Who is daft now? Please answer. undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Marketer?. We know who the marketer is here i don't condemn or promote brands. If you check my post you will see how i have provided solutions to Xiaomi fans and other brands that have issues with their phones but the only thing you do on NL is bash Infinix/Tecno. You haven't contributed anything meaninful to NL even this Xiaomi you are shouting you don't even help them on that thread. The only thing you post on that thread is your hate of Infinix.

If your have ish and post on that Xiaomi thread today I'll be glad to help your ass.

You can login with that ddjay moniker i enjoy rapping with that moniker you always display your ignorance the more when using that moniker grin
swears grin...his other moniker is more daft than this one

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:
both of you are just distracting the discussion since yesterday you have been stressing issue that is not true

Face the fact and give proof you are here talking gibberish
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
both of you are just distracting the discussion since yesterday you have been stressing issue that is not true

Face the fact and give proof you are here talking gibberish

Who dey discuss with you? You wey no know anything apart from PUBG na you person go dey discuss constructive matter with. undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Who dey discuss with you? You wey no know anything apart from PUBG na you person go dey discuss constructive matter with. undecided

you keep shifting goal post bro from alternate moniker to pubg let's talk about the disgusting things about Infinix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
you keep shifting goal post bro from alternate moniker to pubg let's talk about the disgusting things about Infinix

Login with ddjay and let's continue the discussion.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

you are shifting goal post again is like you like ddjay

Let talk why Infinix use mediocre processors for their phones now you are talking about ddjay undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
you are shifting goal post again is like you like ddjay

Let talk why Infinix use mediocre processors for their phones now you are talking about ddjay undecided

If you need answer to your question fly to Shenzhen, China and ask them, that's where transsion headquarter is located. Frustrated youth. undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by genitori(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Does anyone know if using power bank to charge truly destroys the battery?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

If you need answer to your question fly to Shenzhen, China and ask them, that's where transsion headquarter is located. Frustrated youth. undecided
Why ask them what they know, u think we are like u that will display stupidity
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Yeye fowl, as u have run out of point and cant admit to how crappish infinix is thats why u have become a moniker advert. So log out of dermmy and login with itzneowizy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:
But the way you use 2 hands to type on 2 phones with 2 monikers, itzneowizy and dermmy is a record breaker grin grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Now you just acknowledged that you are the one behind both monikers. Everybody is not jobless like you. I don't even need to defend myself.
Just as u have prooved your oneness with itzneowizy and dermmy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddjay:

Yeye fowl, as u have run out of point and cant admit to how crappish infinix is thats why u have become a moniker advert. So log out of dermmy and login with itzneowizy

Oh, you don close grin
djprince does not disappoint. How market today nah. How many people you help install PUBG on their Xiaomi device today. You need flyer for this your Xiaomi PUBG adverts sef start working on that ddjay/djprince.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Marketer?. We know who the marketer is here i don't condemn or promote brands. If you check my post you will see how i have provided solutions to Xiaomi fans and other brands that have issues with their phones but the only thing you do on NL is bash Infinix/Tecno. You haven't contributed anything meaninful to NL even this Xiaomi you are shouting you don't even help them on that thread. The only thing you post on that thread is your hate of Infinix.

If your have ish and post on that Xiaomi thread today I'll be glad to help your ass.

You can login with that ddjay moniker i enjoy rapping with that moniker you always display your ignorance the more when using that moniker grin
But you have never shown anything sensible, all u talk is trash just like your other monikers
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Close from where? You get work? undecided
Well, may be when you close from that other end where you went to shout Infinix grin
Useless fowl, so u have been up and running just like your useless moniker callled itzneowizy, since morning u have just been throwing thrash. Guy go find something do na.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

So phone is the only thing that defines the tech world? You are a big clown.
And thats why you are comparing with infinix to show us the kind of illiterate u are na, such a shame and embarrassment called itzneowizy and dermmy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Don't you know anything other thing in life other than this your PUBG. Which kain parent give birth to you this guy cry cry
U are a very very useless fowl, did u as itzneowizy not use pubg as a reference point, its like u drink and smoke something before posting on nairaland
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddjay:

But you have never shown anything sensible, all u talk is trash just like your other monikers

Thank GOD say no b Xiaomi develop the PUBG game una no go allow everybody rest anymore. Una go create PUBG political party sef grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Itzneowizy:
.Pathetic cry after your drjprince has been decimated you'll log in with this nonsense alternate to still fight
Mtcheeew yeye fowl
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Thank GOD say no b Xiaomi develop the PUBG game una no go allow everybody rest anymore. Una go create PUBG political party sef grin
So why did u say infinix developed pubg den grin grin its like u forgot what u posted when using itzneowizy moniker
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddjay:

So why did u say infinix developed pubg den grin grin its like u forgot what u posted when using itzneowizy moniker

Lol liar. Can you point to the post. Now i know what you want to result to using lies to gain cheap point. E pain am grin

Go get a life ddjay/djprince. You don't have a future with this kind of path you have choosen. I no even get your time anymore.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddjay:

Mtcheeew yeye fowl
indeed that is what he is bro

Very daft somebody
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
dermmy:

Lol liar. Can you point to the post. Now i know what you want to result to using lies to gain cheap point. E pain am grin

Go get a life ddjay/djprince. You don't have a future with this kind of path you have choosen. I no even get your time anymore.
Yeye fowl, you used your other moniker to change it abi, no problem, keep talking trash
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
drjprince:
indeed that is what he is bro

Very daft somebody
No mind am, itzneowizy and dermmy moniker, whats funny here is that same person is using 2 hands to type and post on 2 phones at the same time grin grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Newbie5050: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Talking about techno, gionee and infinix brands,I used bb then techno and now gionee and I must say mtk p22 is trying alot, no complain. I play alot of game let alone playing in the social media arena. I don't think they deserve to be called trash.
My question is, if I buy xioami phone today will it take me to America and around the world through xender? Or Will it last forever?
Comon these brands are trying,there is nothing to fight about while the chinkos are there enjoying our hard earn money.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 06, 2019
drjprince:
you keep mentioning ddjay smh

You can call us alternate moniker makes sense

Same thing you and itneowizzy are alternate monikers if that is the case

Oga free this thread na

See since the users of Infinix started finding their voice against your oppression.

The thread has been growing considerably

What you are doing here is beyond just trolling

Comment to clarify issues the same way I do on the Xiaomi thread yes

Comment to opine on discussions yes

But this no

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2019
KngGezy:

Oga free this thread na

See since the users of Infinix started finding their voice against your oppression.

The thread has been growing considerably

What you are doing here is beyond just trolling

Comment to clarify issues the same way I do on the Xiaomi thread yes

Comment to opine on discussions yes

But this no
what you said on Xiaomi thread was baseless and you have no proof for it and you are coming here to talk better go and defend yourself, all you do is say things you have no facts to back up or be nitpicking things unnecessarily
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2019
drjprince:
what you said on Xiaomi thread was baseless and you have no proof for it and you are coming here to talk better go and defend yourself, all you do is say things you have no facts to back up or be nitpicking things unnecessarily
Guy who do you like this? Is this how jobless you are. There are many nursery and primary schools at your area which you can apply to

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2019
genitori:
Does anyone know if using power bank to charge truly destroys the battery?

If you get the right power bank that supports the volt your battery needs you don't have problem. If you are using a 4000mah battery try and get a power bank that is above 4000mah and make sure the volt the power bank releases is the same with the one written on your charger, your factory charger and make sure you are using the USB cord that came with the charger.

Don't just go to the market to buy a power bank without checking the volt the power bank releases. Check it and see the volt output. That's the mistake people make they just plug their phone into any power bank not knowing they are killing their phone battery. Sorry for the late reply the jobless guy who derail this thread won't allow those who are ready to help do so on time.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by MightyGEE(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2019
dermmy:

If you get the right power bank that supports the volt your battery needs you don't have problem. If you are using a 4000mah battery try and get a power bank that is above 4000mah and make sure the volt the power bank releases is the same with the one written on your charger, your factory charger and make sure you are using the USB cord that came with the charger.

Don't just go to the market to buy a power bank without checking the volt the power bank releases. Check it and see the volt output. That's the mistake people make they just plug their phone into any power bank not knowing they are killing their phone battery. Sorry for the late reply the jobless guy who derail this thread won't allow those who are ready to help do so on time.

Atleast their is an intelligent person here that can provide assistance to a problem. Not like a jobless and dumb xiaomi user that left his thread to be barking here everyday. Kudos bro, you are really intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.