Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (501211 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Elizadath:
My infinix HOT4 phone is giving issues lately with displays like com.Android service stopped, goggle play store has stopped, Google service stopped etc and sometimes, it will require me to off and on again to continue usage. Pls what can I do? Its a HOT4 phone and I don't have plan to change it for now. Bigger project at hand. Thanks in advance for your honest guidance.

1. Clear space on the internal memory of your phone and make sure that there is at least 2GB free space of storage in the internal memory.

2. Clear your cache regularly. Clear more than you read your bible sef.

3. Do not leave too many apps open in the background especially if it's a 1GB/2GB ram phone.

4. If a particular app is misbehaving, update it on Playstore.

5. Avoid Infinix OTA updates.

6. In future avoid Infinix products entirely. Their selling point used to be affordability but now Samsung, Xiaomi, Nokia, Huawei and Elephone are selling very very affordable smartphones that will blow your mind. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Anegbettedude: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2020
atheistandproud:

1. Clear space on the internal memory of your phone and make sure that there is at least 2GB free space of storage in the internal memory.

3. Do not leave too many apps open in the background especially if it's a 1GB/2GB ram phone.

6[b]. In future avoid Infinix products entirely. Their selling point used to be affordability but now Samsung, Xiaomi, Nokia, Huawei and Elephone are selling very very affordable smartphones that will blow your mind. A word is enough for the wise[/b].
This is a false narrative and you know it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by adambeatz(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Brand new Samsung A30 for sale in Lagos state at the rate of 55k buzz me asap if interested on .

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Anegbettedude:

Don't just say it sir/ma, please actually prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Anegbettedude:
but he's saying the truth

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Anegbettedude:

https://oscarmini.com/best-huawei-phones-under-50000-naira/

These are a list of Huawei phones that are very cheap.

https://nigerianprice.com/nokia-phones-prices-in-nigeria/

These are Nokia phones

The Samsung A and Galaxy J series are there.

The Redmi Go and A series are also there.

You'll find phones here below 40k, some as cheap as 20k sef.

See, I don use P5, Hot 2, L9+ and LA7 (Pouvoir 2). I had to clear my cache everyday to keep my phone from freezing or turning off and turning itself back on. I had to port and I have never enjoyed using a phone this much. Please sir/ma let's not argue unnecessary. Give me any Infinix phone, I'll give you a superior alternative at the same price.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Gbona6: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Infinix hot 6x for sale

Specs

*32gb storage
*3gb ram
*4G network
*4000mah battery
*charger/USB
*carton/ receipt

Price: #28,000
TEL: 09032736980

Bought brand new, and still very neat with no issues (buy and use) nothing to fix

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
atheistandproud:

https://oscarmini.com/best-huawei-phones-under-50000-naira/

These are a list of Huawei phones that are very cheap.

https://nigerianprice.com/nokia-phones-prices-in-nigeria/

These are Nokia phones

The Samsung A and Galaxy J series are there.

The Redmi Go and A series are also there.

You'll find phones here below 40k, some as cheap as 20k sef.

See, I don use P5, Hot 2, L9+ and LA7 (Pouvoir 2). I had to clear my cache everyday to keep my phone from freezing or turning off and turning itself back on. I had to port and I have never enjoyed using a phone this much. Please sir/ma let's not argue unnecessary. Give me any Infinix phone, I'll give you a superior alternative at the same price.
he doesn't know what to say again

Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by awoo47: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
drjprince:

Pathetic
troll grin grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
drjprince:

Pathetic

Us Nigerians too like quarrel. You know something is true, but to save face, you'll discredit the messenger. When the company is not paying you or me. What's the need? Make people no dey suffer unnecessarily like I did is the goal. I'm a humanitarian. Not here to quarrel. Everyone is sir/ma to me. I dey loyal.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
drjprince:

Pathetic
One of my colleagues today wan almost go back to Abuja to return his Tecno phone 2/16 bought 26k when he saw a friend that bought my Redmi 6 (3/32) for 25k. You'll see the disappointment and the feeling of being cheated all written over him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
drjprince:
change phone and try to stay away from infinix devices

Their products are substandard
Good advice, i hope he takes it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
atheistandproud:

6. In future avoid Infinix products entirely. Their selling point used to be affordability but now Samsung, Xiaomi, Nokia, Huawei and Elephone are selling very very affordable smartphones that will blow your mind. A word is enough for the wise.
grin grin oga u do well
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
jboixxx:
One of my colleagues today wan almost go back to Abuja to return his Tecno phone 2/16 bought 26k when he saw a friend that bought my Redmi 6 (3/32) for 25k. You'll see the disappointment and the feeling of being cheated all written over him.
Too bad, but he has learnt his lesson. I see one new Nokia 2.3 and redmi 8, they are cheap and far better than infinix s5, hot 8 and note 6 combine
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by optimised: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2020
OPTIMISED ACCESSORIES 24/7 MART::::

BASS EARPHONE
1.) Blitzwolf Dynamic Bass Earphone =N1,900
2.) UIISII Sub Woofer Earphone =N1,650
3.) ORICO Deep Bass Earphone =N1,350
4.) TOPK Stereo Bass Earphone =N900

ORIGINAL USB CABLES
1.) ACCESS 2A Micro USB Cable 1M = N700
2.) CHOETECH 2.4A Micro USB Cable 1M = N750
3.) T-Phox 2A Micro USB Cable 2M (Double Length) = N900
4.) ACCESS 3-in-1 USB Cable
(Micro/iPhone/Type-C) 1m = N900
5.) BASEUS 2A Type-C USB Cable = N850
6.) LEIZU 3A Type-C USB Cable = N900
7.) ACCESS 2A iPhone/iPad USB Cable = N850
8.) LEIZU 3A iPhone/iPad USB Cable = N900
9.) KUULAA Type C - Type C USB Cable =N990
10.) ROCK Type C - Type C USB Cable = N990

QC3.0 CHARGER
1.) ZNP QC3.0 Charger 18W= N1,100
2.) STOD QC3.0 Dual Port Charger 28W =N1,450

FAST CHARGERS
1.) DOS 2.4A Dual Port Charger =N1,700 (extremely fast charger ever)
2.) FLOVEME 2.4A Dual Port Charger =N1,600
3.) TOTU 5V/2.4A Dual Port Charger =N1,650

CAR USB CHARGER
1.) ROCKY 4 Ports Charger 35W= N1,250
(1QC3.0 + 3 Fast Charge Ports)

MEMORY CARD ~ 10 YEARS LIFESPAN
1.) KODAK 16GB Memory Card =N1,650
2.) KINGSTON 16GB Memory Card N1,650
3.) KODAK 32GB Memory Card = N2,250

ACCESSORIES
1.) ORAIMO 10000mAh Power Bank = N5,500
2.) SIM Ejector Pin = N150
3.) Hybrid SIM Adapter (Micro & Nano) = N500

DELIVERY : Nationwide via
1.) Post Office (Home Delivery) from N50 - Ordinary Mail & N350 - Registered Mail)
2.) Waybill/Transport Companies (Station Pick-up or Home Delivery)
3.) Hand delivery (catchment area only) = free

MY CONTACT :-
WhatsApp/SMS/Call: My phone number is in my signature below
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 3:06am On Jan 08, 2020
jboixxx:
that's feeling was natural not like anyone made him feel that way, same way I felt when using infinix note 5 and a friend of mine was using redmi note 5 pro 2 years ago I near his device was far better with the stupid mindset I had where are going to repair it when it is damaged that transssision marketers imposed in me made me do so

My friend's device is still kicking after 2yrs why I sold mine because of I was using trash
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by felasey1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hi xfans cool cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
felasey1:
Hi xfans cool cool
s*x fans
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by lordzeus97: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
So I bought the infinix note 5 stylus around April last year and it worked perfectly well for some months although the battery wasn't as strong as I expected but then gradually the stylus battery life stopped lasting as long as it normally does and right now this January the thing only works once in a while for about 1-5 seconds and that's it. Please what is the solution or where can I buy another X-Pen, it's the reason I got the phone in the first place
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
drjprince:
s*x fans
shocked
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
lordzeus97:
So I bought the infinix note 5 stylus around April last year and it worked perfectly well for some months although the battery wasn't as strong as I expected but then gradually the stylus battery life stopped lasting as long as it normally does and right now this January the thing only works once in a while for about 1-5 seconds and that's it. Please what is the solution or where can I buy another X-Pen, it's the reason I got the phone in the first place
Go to any accredited infinix sales stores, calcare or check Jumia.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tobby20: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Guys please my infinix hot 6 pro back is fucking rough
Is there a way to paint It or something
The skin has peel losing its aesthetic value
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by qwertyboss(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Gbona6:
Infinix hot 6x for sale

Specs

*32gb storage
*3gb ram
*4G network
*4000mah battery
*charger/USB
*carton/ receipt

Price: #28,000
TEL: 09032736980

Bought brand new, and still very neat with no issues (buy and use) nothing to fix
23?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2020
tobby20:
grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tobby20: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2020
ddjay:

grin
No mention me if u no get solution o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2020
lordzeus97:
please pm me your imei/build number
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2020
tobby20:
You can get a change of casing at carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Kalapizim:
please pm me your imei/build number
as if you fit do anything
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tobby20: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=Kalapizim post=85636254]You can get a change of casing at carl care.[/quote
]
For real , how would be possible
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2020
tobby20:

No mention me if u no get solution o
Enjoy your problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.