Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (500555 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Even Xiaomi devices too

Their batterys decline rate is by far worse than that of Infinix.

And I will choose XOS to MIUI anyday
Its part of your marketing strategy to create problems on the xiaomi thread so go on bring them here this is where they are suppose to be not xiaomi thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy KngGezy bring all the xiaomi complains to this thread, be fast, stop wasting time, tell your comrades to bring all the complains here, infinix thread is a dumping ground, you guys should leave xiaomi thread and come here
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Juljo: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

I suspected that, KngGezy is a moniker of eighter itzneowizy dermmy or Kalapizim but anyway they all say thesame thing, infinix ceo and his staff know that xiaomi is far better than infinix, worldwide its a fact,so i wonder why this KngGezy is disgracing the entire federal republic of nigeria, you can imagine what people in ghana,togo,benin are saying that nigeria is technologically backward by placing infinix above xiaomi. Oga am so ashamed and embarrassed trully.

When you check list of top phones, infinix and it's like are mostly categorised as OTHERS. I just dislike the act he keeps putting up.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Mosesoly(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Someone should help me with the link to download gcam for Rn8
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Juljo:

When you check list of top phones, infinix and it's like are mostly categorised as OTHERS. I just dislike the act he keeps putting up.
No mind KngGezy i feel so embarrassed that someone in nigeria will say infinix camera and so on is better than xiaomi. Just imagine whay people are saying worldwide about we Nigerians, that we don't understand mobile specs or dont understand simple comparisons etc.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mosesoly:
Oga, check xiaomi thread, infinix users here will give u their own and because its a malware, your phone will stary malfunctioning, the next thing is to complain and someone like KngGezy will now start saying xiaomi phones have issues
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by maclawrence02(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Yes yes yes

Ask the Drjprince whether I'm an alternate moniker

I know you keep alternate monikers. But I dont engage in such acts. I have never been banned. I have never used insulting words. I have never been found wanting. The only thing I do is to speak the truth.

And if Xiaomi is really that good theres no need to commando another devices thread to poach buyers over to Xiaomi.

I have observed the Xiaomi thread for a long time. And I know how it goes. If it becomes necessary I will posts some out of the multitude of complaints on the Xiaomi thread from Jan 1 till now
Truth you say?
Everyone should disregard this guy he is a fraudulent fellow.
Picture 1: I made a comment after he is always quoting and commenting on only issues of complaints.
Picture 2: He edited my comment to suit him then quoted my comment that he edited, all the while acting and making it look like I made the comment and he responded to my comment that he edited.
Picture 3: when I found out and raised alarm he rushed back and modified the post to make it look like he was trying to prove a point. How can one prove a point by editing my post and quoting my post that he edited and ENDED it with 'BY THIS COMMENT OF YOURS'!
Finally knowing that he has been caught he went back and deleted the post.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
maclawrence02:

Truth you say?
Picture 1: I made a comment after he is always quoting and commenting on only issues of complaints.
Picture 2: He edited my comment to suit him then quoted my comment that he edited, all the while acting and making it look like I made the comment and he responded to my comment that he edited.
Picture 3: when I found out and raised alarm he rushed back and modified the post to make it look like he was trying to proof a point. How can one proof a point by editing my post and quoting my post that he edited and ENDED it with 'BY THIS COMMENT OF YOURS'!
I remember itzneowizy once edited my comments and quoted me, its now getting clear that KngGezy is a fraud and trying to create a fight for us here
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
maclawrence02:

Truth you say?
Picture 3: when I found out and raised alarm he rushed back and modified the post to make it look like he was trying to proof a point. How can one proof a point by editing my post and quoting my post that he edited and ENDED it with 'BY THIS COMMENT OF YOURS'!
Imagine this KngGezy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

Just say u don't have money and looking for a giveaway, after all people using infinix are using it because its cheap. but like i said earlier u are also the first person on nairaland to say infinix is better than xiaomi, so may God save us from this your shame and disgrace

I'm sure you didn't miss the part were I said

Getting one for myself

And I'm very sure you cant ever give away a 46k phone. And I'm sure you have checked my profile. My two phones cost up to 100k. You can play that card but dont cry foul later
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

I'm sure you didn't miss the part were I said

Getting one for myself

And I'm very sure you cant ever give away a 46k phone. And I'm sure you have checked my profile. My two phones cost up to 100k. You can play that card but dont cry foul later
Guy you have been exposed as a fraud, editing somebody's comment, go away fraudster
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=maclawrence02 post=85796382]
Truth you say?

So how is this fraudulent?

If this is an act of fraud

I call on the Supermod Dragnet to look into it Asap

And until then go and sit down
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mosesoly:

I'm sorry if you didn't know but this is the Infinix thread not Xiaomi thread

Dragnet this thread is being derailed you should do something about it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

I remember itzneowizy once edited my comments and quoted me, its now getting clear that KngGezy is a fraud and trying to create a fight for us here

Xiaomites have hijacked this thread. No wonder this thread is now a ghost of its former self
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

Guy you have been exposed as a fraud, editing somebody's comment, go away fraudster

So you think such cheap card will stop me from stopping you from purposefully derailing this thread. If that's what you think then you should ask maclawrence02 and Drjprince how persistent and truth loving I can be.

Until this thread is liberated and used for Only Infinix Praises I wouldn't stop.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by maclawrence02(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

I'm sorry if you didn't know but this is the Infinix thread not Xiaomi thread

Dragnet this thread is being derailed you should do something about it
Talking about derailing the thread, when you were mentioning xiaomi up an down on the Infinix thread you did not know its derailing.
And as usual calling on dragnet so he will also come and close this thread.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
maclawrence02:

Truth you say?
Picture 3: when I found out and raised alarm he rushed back and modified the post to make it look like he was trying to prove a point. How can one prove a point by editing my post and quoting my post that he edited and ENDED it with 'BY THIS COMMENT OF YOURS'!

Please everyone seeing this should know that I modified my own quote, a quote which I reserve the right to put however I deem fit. I modified my quote Less than 2 minutes from the time of screenshot. And Maclawrence02 who is the bigger and actual fraud purposefully did not include the time of post in the second screenshot.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
maclawrence02:

Talking about derailing the thread, when you were mentioning xiaomi up an down on the Infinix thread you did not know its derailing.
And as usual calling on dragnet so he will also come and close this thread.

Obviously in your fraudulent way you will pretend as if Xiaomi marketers have not been here. Destroying the image of Infinix CONSTANTLY for over a year. And purposefully derailing this thread.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by eby001(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Obviously in your fraudulent way you will pretend as if Xiaomi marketers have not been here. Destroying the image of Infinix CONSTANTLY for over a year. And purposefully derailing this thread.
Road side marketer, how far? Your wish have been granted. How's your hustle going today?

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by eby001(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Please everyone seeing this should know that I modified my own quote, a quote which I reserve the right to put however I deem fit. I modified my quote Less than 2 minutes from the time of screenshot. And Maclawrence02 who is the bigger and actual fraud purposefully did not include the time of post in the second screenshot.
Your activities on the closed thread is worse than the main character in "joker". ~kiss the truth~
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

So you think such cheap card will stop me from stopping you from purposefully derailing this thread. If that's what you think then you should ask maclawrence02 and Drjprince how persistent and truth loving I can be.

Until this thread is liberated and used for Only Infinix Praises I wouldn't stop.
And you and your comrades derailing xiaomi thread abi, you said u want to bring the complains, oya dump them here
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
eby001:

Your activities on the closed thread is worse than the main character in "joker". ~kiss the truth~

Another bag of lies is about to be blamed on me

If at all you seek the truth you can go back to the original Xiaomi thread and see that its Genius43 that First Called upon the Moderator to come and see the thread. And obviously his house was not in order. If at all I was responsible I would have been facing A BAN. Here's a copy and paste version.

Genius43:

Let the Mods/supermods decide that.

Cc: Dragnet

All this nonsense have to be brought to an
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
ddjay:

And you and your comrades derailing xiaomi thread abi, you said u want to bring the complains, oya dumo them here

Leave the Infinix thread alone Sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

If at all you seek the truth you can go back to the original Xiaomi thread and see that its Genius43 that First Called upon the Moderator to come and see the thread. And obviously his house was not in order. If at all I was responsible I would have been facing A BAN. Here's a copy and paste version.

Genius43:

This thread was peaceful until you came, your victims are already exposing u
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Adefowowe89: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=KngGezy post=85796802][/quote]
guess you have achieved your aim of closing the thread...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

This thread was peaceful until you came, you even derailed xiaomi thread with lies, edited comments of nairalanders and see u here forming clean. Guy u leave this thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by eby001(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Genius43:

You understand when they say 2 can play the game. Now, I see reason why people doubt whether it's the president we vote for governing us.

Chameleons everywhere
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
I can see people coming forward to expose the ills of this KngGezy moniker.
But as for you KngGezy if you cannot counter or proove otherwise why infinix is a crap with so many complains on this thread, then shut up. Meanwhile, you and your comrades are on xiaomi thread making fake complains
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
eby001:

You understand when they say 2 can play the game. Now, I see reason why people doubt whether it's the president we vote for governing us.

Chameleons everywhere

You have seen the truth so what are you now saying. How does your comment even correlate??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

U leave xiaomi thread, go away with your other monikers and comrades
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

Genius43:

Cc: Drag*net

leave dragnet out of this stop crying like a baby cry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
KngGezy:

You have seen the truth so what are you now saying. How does your comment even correlate??
U no understand simple english

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.