Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (499784 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
jacoik:
ask anyone using the same phone and if it's not truth then know that am lying

It's sad that you're experiencing problems with your Infinix Hot 8. Initially, I thought you meant Infinix hot 8 2G (as in edge) variant.

Anyway, I do have someone here using the same phone but the 3GB variant

I wish you could return it to the point of purchase. Even the least old Infinix phones isn't as bad as what you have just described.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
jacoik:
Jesus Christ! I have just done one. I sent mine to the guy that asked me to send. I don die!!! This is one of the the infoniiis causing me! Anyway I leave everything to God

Forget that bro... No one can hack your social accounts with just an IMEI. Be informed sir.

The worst someone with malicious intent can do to you using your NEW phone's IMEi is to use your IMEI to tweak another phone inorder to get free data and data bonus. They can also use your IMEI to fake their device identity online.

The guy who asked you for the IMEI might just want to confirm whether what you have is an original Infinix or clone. An IMEi can help confirm that. Besides, he gave you the option to send build number instead. So you don't have to worry.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kalapizim:
Hi, please dm me your imei/build number.

Bro, I think you have good intentions ( I might be wrong though *joking*) about asking people for their IMEI but I'd advise against it next time because a lot of people are now victims of hacking-hysteria which make them suspect foul play in everything. grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 5:50am On Feb 11, 2020
photon3106:

Forget that bro... No one can hack your social accounts with just an IMEI. Be informed sir.

The worst someone with malicious intent can do to you using your NEW phone's IMEi is to use your IMEI to tweak another phone inorder to get free data and data bonus. They can also use your IMEI to fake their device identity online.

The guy who asked you for the IMEI might just want to confirm whether what you have is an original Infinix or clone. An IMEi can help confirm that. Besides, he gave you the option to send build number instead. So you don't have to worry.
may the almighty God bless you all the days of your life bro. Thanks so much am grateful.this is what ignorant is causing me. I appreciate you much bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 6:05am On Feb 11, 2020
photon3106:

It's sad that you're experiencing problems with your Infinix Hot 8. Initially, I thought you meant Infinix hot 8 2G (as in edge) variant.

Anyway, I do have someone here using the same phone but the 3GB variant

I wish you could return it to the point of purchase. Even the least old Infinix phones isn't as bad as what you have just described.
yes bro. I have been a lover of infinix products for years now even when friends told me to change I think otherwise. To tell you how I love it, my wife, 4kids and my mum is using they products. When I went for these one in alaba international market outlet of infinix I was told that hot8 lite is 2gig ram and hot8 is 3gig ram and my son went with me so I had to by the lite for him. I have gone there to complain and I was told it's my MTN network that they have been having network issue for some time now. Now I have changed to Airtel, 9mobile and glo but still the same. My problem now is I don't know if they will collect it and give me another one. Even as I type you now the network icon is just h and beside it is 0B/s. The 0 is at the top while the B/s is under it. Do you know this think make me lost 3.something millions? It so annoying bro. Thanks so much anyway for replying me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Unbiased1: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Nellsworld:

Like seriously, should we inform EFCC, but seriously Nigerian government need to check brand of phones that comes in to Nigeria, here can't be a dumping site for mediocre phones

The RAM of 4Gb and the quad rear cameras and 32MP front cameras are what Infinix used to draw costumers to that scam of a phone. It's 32MP front camera does not produce pictures with better quality than Tecno Camon 12 Air 8MP front camera talk less of the 16MP Camon 12 or the Xiaomi devices. It's back camera's 16MP lens cannot give proper picture colour, the 4th 2MP camera for low light is completely useless. Even it's 4,000 mAh battery does not last as long as that of the S5 Lite and other Tecno devices with 4,000 mAh but, it lasts longer than the battery of the Xiaomi Note 8.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Unbiased1: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2020
jacoik:
I have used empty M, glo, Airtel and 9 Mobil

Take it to Calcare. The fault is with the phone. I have witnessed something similar with my friend's Samsung phone. The phone was always in 2g even when the setting was in 4g.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2020
jacoik:
Jesus Christ! I have just done one. I sent mine to the guy that asked me to send. I don die!!! This is one of the the infoniiis causing me! Anyway I leave everything to God
Hi, we looked into your device and its intact, this indictates your settings might have been altered with.
where is your current location so we can have it looked at pysically at any of our service centers ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2020
Unbiased1:

Take it to Calcare. The fault is with the phone. I have witnessed something similar with my friend's Samsung phone. The phone was always in 2g even when the setting was in 4g.
thanks so much bro but where is the calcare located and what can it cost me. Lolxxxxx hahahaha even as I text you now the phone network is in H+ but that icon 0 B/s come up like 10mts and when such happen nothing goes. I laughed because it's funny bitter truth of what am passing here. Please how much can it cost and where is they office
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Kalapizim:
Hi, we looked into your device and its intact, this indictates your settings might have been altered with.
where is your current location so we can have it looked at pysically at any of our service centers ?
am in Isashi Lagos State Ojo LGA
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2020
photon3106:

Bro, I think you have good intentions ( I might be wrong though *joking*) about asking people for their IMEI but I'd advise against it next time because a lot of people are now victims of hacking-hysteria which make them suspect foul play in everything. grin
The guy works at infinix and he is always helpful.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2020
jacoik:
am in Isashi Lagos State Ojo LGA
Ok,please come with the device to carl care service center at oba akran road Ikeja.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
phonedaddy:
The guy works at infinix and he is always helpful.

That was what I thought too. I knew he meant well but wasn't so sure about that. Thanks for clearing that anyways.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Kalapizim:
Ok,please come with the device to carl care service center at oba akran road Ikeja.
what is the address please and will I be charge money?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Kalapizim:
what the address and please will I be charge? Because the phone is just two months old and more so, how can you give me reference code. I mean something to tell the person that will attend to me that you sent me. Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
jacoik:
what the address and please will I be charge? Because the phone is just two months old and more so, how can you give me reference code. I mean something to tell the person that will attend to me that you sent me. Thanks
5 Oba Akran Ave, Ikeja, Lagos No you wont be charged any fee.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by implementing: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Ass lickers
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2020
implementing:
Ass lickers
Is that your current issue ? wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2020
jacoik:
yes bro. I have been a lover of infinix products for years now even when friends told me to change I think otherwise. To tell you how I love it, my wife, 4kids and my mum is using they products. When I went for these one in alaba international market outlet of infinix I was told that hot8 lite is 2gig ram and hot8 is 3gig ram and my son went with me so I had to by the lite for him. I have gone there to complain and I was told it's my MTN network that they have been having network issue for some time now. Now I have changed to Airtel, 9mobile and glo but still the same. My problem now is I don't know if they will collect it and give me another one. Even as I type you now the network icon is just h and beside it is 0B/s. The 0 is at the top while the B/s is under it. Do you know this think make me lost 3.something millions? It so annoying bro. Thanks so much anyway for replying me
Send your details to the creator of this thread he will help you fix it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2020
nightbuzzer:
Send your details to the creator of this thread he will help you fix it
my details how? Someone even told me to take it to calcare at oba akran ikeja that they will fix it free. But that place is very far for me because I stays in Isashi area
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by revcompaty(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Bro check your network settings to be sure it's not permanent on 2g network or fluctuating between 2g/3g network? Basically
jacoik:
my details how? Someone even told me to take it to calcare at oba akran ikeja that they will fix it free. But that place is very far for me because I stays in Isashi area
just double check this as this can also be an issue
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
jacoik:
send a whatsapp number to frozen he is a staff @infinix 08087689000
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
jacoik:

Don't bother yourself. Just do as the other user has said. Take it to the carlcare branch at the stated address. Perhaps you should call the number above too but I'm sure that any Infinix Tech support will still ask you to bring it to your nearest CarlCare
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
jacoik:
dial *#*#4636#*#* and select WCDMA preferred or only. OR CDMA preferred or only. Then if it's a 4g phone select LTE
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
revcompaty:
Bro check your network settings to be sure it's not permanent on 2g network or fluctuating between 2g/3g network? Basically just double check this as this can also be an issue
bro. The settings is on 4G permanently. Sometimes I go hold phone to do important thing I will be crying for wetin I used my money buy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Itzneowizy:
dial *#*#4636#*#* and select WCDMA preferred or only. OR CDMA preferred or only. Then if it's a 4g phone select LTE
I dialed the code and when I dialed the last one which is × it disappears
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
nightbuzzer:
send a whatsapp number to frozen he is a staff @infinix 08087689000
thanks bro. Am just chatting with him on WhatsApp now and he is responding well. God will bless you more dear
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by revcompaty(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
jacoik:
bro. The settings is on 4G permanently. Sometimes I go hold phone to do important thing I will be crying for wetin I used my money buy

It's well bro, I can very much understand the feeling. Best is to find out time and get down to Calcare as adviced, get info on the centre closest to you and ensure you visit there very early so as to get early attention cos the crowd there at times can be overwhelming.......speaking from personal experience at Ogba centre
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jacoik(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
revcompaty:

It's well bro, I can very much understand the feeling. Best is to find out time and get down to Calcare as adviced, get info on the centre closest to you and ensure you visit there very early so as to get early attention cos the crowd there at times can be overwhelming.......speaking from personal experience at Ogba centre
God bless you more sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
jacoik:
I dialed the code and when I dialed the last one which is × it disappears
you ought to see this, then u select phone info

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Contact us for your SanDisk/Lexar memory cards, OTG drives and dongles, USB flash drives, Ext HDDs, phone chargers and cables (microUSB and Type C), SIM extenders and KZ Earphones (for audiophiles).

Default shipping method is via NIPOST Registered Mail for as low as N200 with delivery timeframe of 3 - 6 work days. Waybill services is available too.

For details, visit http://g.page/jboixxx or https://www.nairaland.com/5372603/sandisk-memory-devices-otgs-adapters
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by revcompaty(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
jacoik:
God bless you more sir

His blessings upon you too, and hope you get a more satisfactory solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.