Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (500508 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dheveed(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=photon3106 post=89168696]

it wasn't like that before, it all started after 2 years, BTW thnx for responding]
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by echobazz: 9:28pm On May 11, 2020
Nellsworld:
Reset network, it will work
I have done a reset on the network settings and it's not working.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Illusioneffect(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2020
Pls how much is infinix note 7 and infinix hot 8?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Samchelsea(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2020
Hi engineers in the house, I bought an infinix hot8 4gb ram 64gb rom in January this year, it has 4G LTE but it doesn't bring out MTN 4G sgnal even though my sim is 4G enabled, every other network has 4G signal on it, I was told maybe the phone doesn't have the band for MTN and it's really been frustrating cos MTN is my main sim and I can't remove it from the phone so I had to get Airtel Sim for the browsing, so if anyone knows what I can do I'll appreciate... Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2020
StrongandMighty:

the way you people talk sometimes ehh I just dey wonder.. other brand of phones no dey get issues?? why you guys always making it look as if it's only tecno and infinix dey only get issues.

you should know that the phone he mentioned is an old phone so it's not out of place if it develops fault ... you guys should stop this madness of infinix and tecno are crap , I know some people that have been using their infinix and tecno phones for close to three years now and are still enjoying it. so live and let others live!
Bros hot 8 pro of last yr is giving issue that requires panel replacement, even Samsung no dey spoil like dat na

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2020
echobazz:

I have done a reset on the network settings and it's not working.
Pls have you done a hard reset
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2020
Samchelsea:
Hi engineers in the house, I bought an infinix hot8 4gb ram 64gb rom in January this year, it has 4G LTE but it doesn't bring out MTN 4G sgnal even though my sim is 4G enabled, every other network has 4G signal on it, I was told maybe the phone doesn't have the band for MTN and it's really been frustrating cos MTN is my main sim and I can't remove it from the phone so I had to get Airtel Sim for the browsing, so if anyone knows what I can do I'll appreciate... Thanks
Pls go to any mtn office nearest to you for configuration
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by KunlexyInc1(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2020
Gionee S11 Lite 4gb ram and 32gb rom available brand new one for 35k firm.

LeTv x520 3gb ram, 64gb memory brand new one available for 35k firm.

All cartons sealed. First come first served.

Location is Abeokuta

Serious buyers only, call/WhatsApp 07081517572
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Samchelsea(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2020
Nellsworld:

Pls go to any mtn office nearest to you for configuration
their customer care agent said the problem is not from their end, that checks on the sim shows it's okay
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 7:44pm On May 12, 2020
Samchelsea:
their customer care agent said the problem is not from their end, that checks on the sim shows it's okay

Since other 4G enabled simcard displays the 4G on the network. It is very certain that your simcard is the problem. mtn 4g enabled simcards don't have issues with most 4g phones

Things to do.

1. Be sure your simcard supports 4G or has been properly upgraded to support 4G.

2. Try other mtn sim with 4G on the phohe to see whether they work.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by rhames(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2020
My Infinix Hot 8 Lite which is five months old and it is saving each contact over six or seven times on the phone, resulting in space consumption and the phone filleed up with no space. Whats the remedy?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Samchelsea(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2020
photon3106:

Since other 4G enabled simcard displays the 4G on the network. It is very certain that your simcard is the problem. mtn 4g enabled simcards don't have issues with most 4g phones

Things to do.

1. Be sure your simcard supports 4G or has been properly upgraded to support 4G.

2. Try other mtn sim with 4G on the phohe to see whether they work.
Thanks I'll try the 2nd option
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by echobazz: 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
Nellsworld:
Pls have you done a hard reset
Not at all
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:02pm On May 12, 2020
Samchelsea:
Thanks I'll try the 2nd option

If they still don't work, you must return the phone to where you bought it because all Infinix and Tecno 4G phones support MTN 4G unlike glo 4G. I might be wrong but I haven't seen one with no support for mtn 4G.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by techsavy1: 7:57am On May 13, 2020
I am looking to sell my Samsung J4. Features are:

13MP back Camera, 5 MP Selfies Camera.
32GB memory
3000MAH battery
Comes with Charger and armoured phone case. Absolutely no fault with the phone, selling to get another phone. Price - 35k.
Call - 08066073080

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Bobage16(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2020
help my infinix note 8 restarts upto 7 times in a day either wen iv used it too much or not,iv flashed it both hand flash ND computer flash but still d same tin.i just bought the fone on January 2020, I don't enjoy my fone again..help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Bobage16(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2020
XFrozen:
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,
help my infinix note 8 restarts upto 7 times in a day either wen iv used it too much or not,iv flashed it both hand flash ND computer flash but still d same tin.i just bought the fone on January 2020, I don't enjoy my fone again..help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:44am On May 13, 2020
Bobage16:

Visit CarlCare nearest to you.

I hope you're not rooted.

Before visiting carlcare, maybe you should use the phone with no sdcard inside and see but if there is none already then proceed to carlcare.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by indomitableTech: 12:12am On May 14, 2020
Good evening, I download some apps on Palm Store on my infinix hot 8, but after downloading the apps, if I tried to install the apps, the app will tell me there is a problem installing the package. Please can anyone help me with the solution?
God bless you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Hallenjay: 7:53am On May 14, 2020
maclawrence02:

Where in Port Harcourt do you stay? I have a friend @ rumuokuta roundabout axis. He's good maybe you can contact him.
help me reach him den I'll referred to u wen I call him.
Drop his contact
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Hallenjay: 7:53am On May 14, 2020
maclawrence02:

Where in Port Harcourt do you stay? I have a friend @ rumuokuta roundabout axis. He's good maybe you can contact him.
Drop his contact ,I stay at Rumuomasi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Hallenjay: 7:54am On May 14, 2020
Bobage16:
wen de r just launching note 7 does note 8 exist?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:18am On May 14, 2020
Bobage16:
Note 8 ke
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 11:35am On May 14, 2020
The much awaited #InfinixNote7launch will be going down today and it will be live on YouTube by 12pm today

Join the infinix NOTE7 online launch with Davido and other celebraties

Dont forget to set up your reminders on youtube

You could also win a brand new #InfinixNote7 smartphone

Click here to watch :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKGsVH71W8U

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by maclawrence02(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2020
Hallenjay:
Drop his contact ,I stay at Rumuomasi
Lol, small world rumuobiokani/rumuomasi na my area o. E fit be say a dey pass you for road steady sef. grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by awoo47: 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
Illusioneffect:
Pls how much is infinix note 7 and infinix hot 8?
note 7 lite 67,500
note 7
4/64 78k
4/128 89k
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by sunshineV(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
Wow so many problems in one thread. I'm amazed

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by akingbadeomoseb: 2:11pm On May 14, 2020
Yeah, this is available in Nigeria now and the MediaTek Helio A25 processor is doing quite well. This is a good smartphone.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Bobage16(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
Note 8 ke
sorry hot 8
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Bobage16(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2020
Hallenjay:
wen de r just launching note 7 does note 8 exist?
sorry hot 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.