Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (501882 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Iamolukorede(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good day gurus. I seriously need your help with my phone. The issue is this ; it goes off after use, what I mean is, for example I charge my phone, working in perfect condition. When I'm done with all necessary things on the phone, I put it somewhere to attend to other stuff.

Then coming back to the phone, it won't start up but notice it was working on the background, when I fix in the charger?, I got prompt it is changing, and so the thing is this, until the power or battery on the phone drains out my phone won't come up. As in drain out completely then I fix in the charger then boom it start up and up charging and display everything. However, maybe I use the phone for few days, thesame shit happens, I use a Nokia mobile phone. Plis gurus in house what is going on with my phone and how should no rectify the shit, thanks. I will read your submissions in the comment box.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by madeofblavk: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
talktalk4u:
just say you no money .. na question the guy ask
lol, of course I no fit waste my money on that kind thing smiley
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tobbyteee: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Jirilistic:
Yeah it's very ok
Although know dat u may not get android 12 update on this phone
But if that doesn't matter much to u,go for it
okay
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tattler: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
madeofblavk:
we no dey buy smiley
Leave here, tsw.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Average9jaman: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Please I need recommendations for a good new phone, for a budget of 100k. My sister in law wants me to accompany her to buy 1 today. Please which good phone can we buy at that price range. Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
It wld av better if u posted it in the phone section
Check out tecno camon 18. It's 102k in slot
Average9jaman:
Please I need recommendations for a good new phone, for a budget of 100k. My sister in law wants me to accompany her to buy 1 today. Please which good phone can we buy at that price range. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Youngokwy(m): 5:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Is infinix note 11s avaliable in nigeria for purchase
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by suxy(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Good morning,
Please how much does it cost to change an infinix hot 6 broken screen, ink is already covering some part of the screen.
please.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Cheezzyy: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Average9jaman:
the lastest camon series is 102,000 I think. I saw it online
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
suxy:
Good morning,
Please how much does it cost to change an infinix hot 6 broken screen, ink is already covering some part of the screen.
please.

It’s available
It’s 16k

Call or contact me on WhatsApp 09014566031
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by LEGITCHUDDY: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
suxy:
Good morning,
please.

I have it....i have the used one from phone
quote me lets talk
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Meloski(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Adelekeabey8:
Please is it possible to upgrade the infinix note 10 phone from 6 gig ram, 128 gig rom to another extent ?
i don't think you its possible to upgrade the gig ram, but you can upgrade the storage capacity via SD card.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nkekud22: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please My Infinix hot 8 rear camera now capturing blurry pics after six months of usage! How can I fix this?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Seems you've mistakenly scratched the lenses
Take it to carlcare,slot,pointek. They may be able to put a new lense
Nkekud22:
My Infinix hot 8 rear camera now capturing blurry pics after six months of usage! How can I fix this?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nkekud22: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jirilistic:
thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Jirilistic:

Sorry but olodo ni e. Blurry pictures and scratched lenses?
The mechanics responsible for focusing while taking pictures has failed. It happened to my infinix note back then.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Nkekud22:
thanks
Are your lenses scratched?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2021
I'm also speaking from experience.My previous phone had numerous scratches across the lense and that resulted in blurry pictures.and even if it's mechanics issue,I did well by offering a solution by saying he shld take it to a repair center but where's the solution u gave undecided
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Sorry but olodo ni e. Blurry pictures and scratched lenses?
The mechanics responsible for focusing while taking pictures has failed. It happened to my infinix note back then.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nkekud22: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2021
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Are your lenses scratched?
yes it was after you offered the solution that I took a closer look at the glass covering the lens n noticed a very tiny dirt that keeps blurring my shots. Just cleaning it with a damp cloth solved the issues. Now my camera is back n working optimally. Thanks once again @ Jirilistic

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 2ndking: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Please guys who have used Tecno spark.
I'm thinking if i should go for Infinix Hot 10t or Tecno spark 7P
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Infinix hot 10t is better in terms of camera however,both of them run on the same processor so performance wise,they are basically the same
Slot is doing a black Friday price slash on their website, they are selling infinix hot 10t for 73k(4gb ram 64gb storage) just 2k more than spark 7p. So I think u shld go for hot 10t instead
2ndking:
Please guys who have used Tecno spark.
I'm thinking if i should go for Infinix Hot 10t or Tecno spark 7P
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Thanks for the feedback,it's good u checked it out ursef. U wld av wasted ur transport and perhaps even paid the repairer for something u cld solve with just a piece of cloth.
Nkekud22:
yes it was after you offered the solution that I took a closer look at the glass covering the lens n noticed a very tiny dirt that keeps blurring my shots. Just cleaning it with a damp cloth solved the issues. Now my camera is back n working optimally. Thanks once again @ Jirilistic
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 2ndking: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jirilistic:
Infinix hot 10t is better in terms of camera however,both of them run on the same processor so performance wise,they are basically the same
Slot is doing a black Friday price slash on their website, they are selling infinix hot 10t for 73k(4gb ram 64gb storage) just 2k more than spark 7p. So I think u shld go for hot 10t instead

Thanks for the feedback
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Nkekud22:
Please My Infinix hot 8 rear camera now capturing blurry pics after six months of usage! How can I fix this?

You will need to change the camera

Call or WhatsApp 09014566031 for replacement
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by legaxi(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2021
Clean Infinix HOT 8 for sale ( Abuja )

Ram: 2gb

Rom: 32gb

Battery: 5000mah

Comes with two pouches

Call or Whatsapp

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by timmyblast(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Infinix note 8i
128g +6g
5000mAh
Lagos

Serious buyer only
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jirilistic:
I'm also speaking from experience.My previous phone had numerous scratches across the lense and that resulted in blurry pictures.and even if it's mechanics issue,I did well by offering a solution by saying he shld take it to a repair center but where's the solution u gave undecided
Apologies brother! I ought not to call you names
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Beneh(m): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Hello house.I want to know the best infinix phone i can get now with a budget of 75k..I am a game freak and I like multi tasking my phones .I'm currently using Techno Camon 12..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2021
If u had d money like 4 months ago,u wld av been able to get ur infinix note 10
But currently,the best u can get at 75k is infinix hot 10t. And I wldnt really call it a gaming phone sha cus it runs on g70 processor which isn't really good enough to be called a gaming phone. Not dat it can't play games like asphalt 8, asphalt 9,PUBG,etc just dat it "may" not run those games at the graphics u desire.but anyhow sha,try watching a review/ gaming review of infinix hot 10t, reviews aren't 100% reliable though but it wld give u a little insight as to what u will be getting. Try "valor reviews" on YouTube
Beneh:
Hello house.I want to know the best infinix phone i can get now with a budget of 75k..I am a game freak and I like multi tasking my phones .I'm currently using Techno Camon 12..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by gagzee(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

I Don Tanana your number buh you no pick
Oh sorry, please chat me on WhatsApp. The phone was on silent

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: Solidarity9490(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.