Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (500327 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Yes sir
ok, i advice you check how it was laid, most likely restricting the proximity sensor.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Heartmender1: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Working perfectly infinix hot 4lte for sale.

Price 24k.

Location; ilorin

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Pls I have a problem with my infinix 6x

When ever I make calls the light goes off.. Which of course is normal.. The proximity sensor is working right
But the problem is when I drop that call or when its not close to my ear.. The light never comes off.. I end up losing money from not ending calls

As soon as I call.. The light goes off without even taking it close to my ear.. I am unable to end calls except the other party ends it..
And I keep seeing a notification to upgrade.. Is it advisable
I suggest you use "power button end call" in settings
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Destiny4fame(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Destiny4fame post=75840828]I need help concerning my hot 5, the front camera isn't functioning anymore. The icon for front camera isn't displaying. What could be wrong?[/quote plz, I need help with this ooooo. anybody with similar issue or experience pls
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Greenarrow01(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kalapizim:
ok, i advice you check how it was laid, most likely restricting the proximity sensor.
Thank you bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Destiny4fame post=75857860][/quote]I advice you take to carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Greenarrow01(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
ddjay:

I suggest you use "power button end call" in settings
Thank you sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ibraheem456(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
XFrozen:
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,
How can i identify Copies Phone And Original Phone?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Teeklef(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Still can't whatsapp on my hot 5,the only time am permitted to use whatsapp is when I connect with someone else Hotspot, through xender at times.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2019
ibraheem456:
How can i identify Copies Phone And Original Phone?

Gone are those days that you can easily spot copies. These days, copy phones aka clones are becoming more and more like their original counterparts in terms of appearance and look. So, no more 'look things like speaker grill position, battery dimension, camera clarity, thickness, location of front camera and the proximity sensor and so on.'

However, the truth in this statement ' if e no be original, e no fit be like original' remains undisputable at all times.

Well you can try the following rules. They will never fail you if you apply them correctly;
1. Do not be in a hurry to buy any phone be it a clone or not.
2. Go to google and search for the same phone you intended buying and compare their look and spec.
3. The software running the phone can never be exactly like the original. If it is then it indeed not fake. The software part is always the part that exposes these clones. Although you must be accustomed with several android versions and how they look. For example, there are some clones out there claiming android 7.0 or even 8.0 when in reality they are running android 4.4. The interface such as the notification area, battery icons, transition animation and so on would definitely look odd.
CPU-z can also come in handy whenever you are going for a phone and you have a doubt that it might be clone. Ask the seller if you could install cpuz to check something on the phone.. If he/she refuses, well its left to you to do the needful. For me, i dont need any app to spot a clone. I know what to expect in the phone i am buying

Bottomline: Know what is expected in an original type of your supposed phone. Most importantly, DO NOT BE GREEDY. Most people ended up with clones because they want a trendy phone of 80k at the price of 20k.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Teeklef:
Still can't whatsapp on my hot 5,the only time am permitted to use whatsapp is when I connect with someone else Hotspot, through xender at times.
The problem is with your phone.

Since you can whatsapp via wifi. You need to review your data usage settings and app control settings to ensure that you have not restricted whatsapp from using your data.

If you can not figure that out, i'd recommend you do a factory reset. Remember to backup your files, contacts, sms, logs and so on should you decide to do this.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by TEGADR: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
how much can I get inifinix S3x?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
TEGADR:
how much can I get inifinix S3x?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Pesguy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
I want to buy infinix hot 5 with 2gb of ram am in need of it did anyone have it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Pesguy:
I want to buy infinix hot 5 with 2gb of ram am in need of it did anyone have it
i have one
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by InlandTaipan84(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Pls do the Infinix Hot 6X support Glo 4G
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Smallbaby(f): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2019
InlandTaipan84:
Pls do the Infinix Hot 6X support Glo 4G
nope
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Djbond(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
I have a phone for sale. Infinix hot-v2. Reply if interested abeg. Urgently
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by felasey1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
ReorxTohGan:
i have one
how much ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by olusola11: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
My Infinix note 5 charger has stopped charging fast. It now takes 8-9hours to charger my phone full. Please what can be responsible for this. And Can i get fast charger in replacement? Thank you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by felasey1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
olusola11:
My Infinix note 5 charger has stopped charging fast. It now takes 8-9hours to charger my phone full. Please what can be responsible for this. And Can i get fast charger in replacement? Thank you
yes get a new charger, you can get it at carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Hordbaz(m): 2:06am On Feb 21, 2019
I need infinix hot note 2 panel, model x600

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2019
felasey1:
how much ?
20k ..if u in IB,lets deal
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by felasey1(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2019
ReorxTohGan:
20k ..if u in IB,lets deal
i dey lag
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Joshmaich(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pls Guys In The Rum,i Need Solution For My Infinix X510,the Phone Anged Up To User Account File.Urgent Help Needed Pls.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jojokings: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
pleas buying infinix phone online from jumia, will it guarantee originality of the product. am scared of what is in the market this day. someone help please?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mercedizz: 3:00am On Feb 22, 2019
I need to gift my young6ix a phone.
Please can you guy suggest any good 20-25K infinix phone for me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Johnsonjoye(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2019
XFrozen:
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

My infinix hot 5 after upgrading the software this morning, the following features stopped to work:
1. Multi-task botton
2. Home button
3. Notifications slide
4. Font type
5. Split screen
6. Minimizing of different apps
7. Call Vibration
8. And as many I get to noticed.
Only the back � button is the only one functional for now.

Plz I need help. If possible how can I delete the updated software and get the former software.
Plz the way out.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Johnsonjoye:

My infinix hot 5 after upgrading the software this morning, the following features stopped to work:
1. Multi-task botton
2. Home button
3. Notifications slide
4. Font type
5. Split screen
6. Minimizing of different apps
7. Call Vibration
8. And as many I get to noticed.
Only the back � button is the only one functional for now.

Plz I need help. If possible how can I delete the updated software and get the former software.
Plz the way out.
You'd have to flash the phone with a stock firmware or take it to carlcare
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
jojokings:
pleas buying infinix phone online from jumia, will it guarantee originality of the product. am scared of what is in the market this day. someone help please?
So far, Jumia Nigeria has been reliable. Besides, you get warranty on your purchases
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Joshmaich:
Pls Guys In The Rum,i Need Solution For My Infinix X510,the Phone Anged Up To User Account File.Urgent Help Needed Pls.
I wish I could help you but what you typed is not quite clear. Can you try re framing your request?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Blessedmum(f): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
handsomebanana:

I've fixed mine.
Got it yesterday
Mine has been fixed as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.