Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (501571 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 6:07am On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

First, you don't say that someone is wrong for claiming that a particular price is great for a particular commodity because that's subjectuve.

Second, as a tech geek, I don't expect you to simply say that a particular processor is underpowered without stating your benchmark tool or standard tool of evaluation.

Third, Helio P22 without any sense of bias and prejudice is a decent chipset. It is definitely not the best but it gets the job done in terms of performance per naira.

Antutu benchmarks for the Infinix S4 is about 69000 points.
Redmi Note 7 is about 144000 points. In 2019, P22 isn't a decent chipset. Especially when u look at the competition out there. In it's price range, other phones manufacturers are looking at Helio p60 or sd 636 or even the 660... These are decent chipsets for Infinix S4's price range... Not to talk of the 720p display, when it's competition have left the FHD region and are now opting for the FHD+ or even the Quad FHD+ resolution display... To even play PES 2019 even on very low settings issa big problem for the Infinix S4

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 6:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Frankfuse:

Is your friend's phone an Infinix S4?

I'm not sure it is... Cos if it is, players must surely fly

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 6:10am On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

This your question ehn... Ẹ get as e be o.

FLYING on their own is too vague to describe the problem you're facing. Tried PES2019 on a friend's phone at it ran without lags bro and players were not playing JetLe as is the case with yours
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Marshalees10(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2019
HELP! My infinix note 4 trips off whenever the ba3 reaches 30% and below. When i switch it back on, it will be at 0%. What should i do pls?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2019
ityP:

Antutu benchmarks for the Infinix S4 is about 69000 points.
Redmi Note 7 is about 144000 points. In 2019, P22 isn't a decent chipset. Especially when u look at the competition out there. In it's price range, other phones manufacturers are looking at Helio p60 or sd 636 or even the 660... These are decent chipsets for Infinix S4's price range... Not to talk of the 720p display, when it's competition have left the FHD region and are now opting for the FHD+ or even the Quad FHD+ resolution display... To even play PES 2019 even on very low settings issa big problem for the Infinix S4

Good morning. I get your point about Qualcomm 660 being better than the Helio P22. And as you can see I uploaded a spec sheet earlier where the 660 was used as a standard to evaluate the p22's performance. However what you don't still get is the fact that most of the phones that spot those chipset you mentioned are way pricier than the Infinix S4 running the helio P22.

You can start with Jumia Nigeria . Looking at the 'glorified' Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with the 660. That's sold for a wooping of about 70k on Jumia whereas the Infinix S4 3gb variant is how much ?

Another thing is that the price of any electronics is greatly influenced by the cost of semiconductors utilised in their production. More influenced is this cost on production when it comes to mobile phones and chipsets.

Show me a phone with the glamour of the Infinix S4 but running 660 at the same price as the Infinix S4 and recorgnized customer support in Nigeria, then I'd agree with you that the Infinix S4 is expensive with P22 in it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Frankfuse:

Yes it is... And it's not the 6gb variant.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2019
Morning to all, plz my Hot 6x isn't showing on my Laptop when connected with a USB cord, any assistance please, urgently needed, thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2019
cole01:
Morning to all, plz my Hot 6x isn't showing on my Laptop when connected with a USB cord, any assistance please, urgently needed, thanks

Try other USB cables if you have not.

Reboot your phone and try other ports on your pc

Try on another laptop.

While trying the second and third, be sure that the cable is okay by trying with other phones (if available)
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Good morning. I get your point about Qualcomm 660 being better than the Helio P22. And as you can see I uploaded a spec sheet earlier where the 660 was used as a standard to evaluate the p22's performance. However what you don't still get is the fact that most of the phones that spot those chipset you mentioned are way pricier than the Infinix S4 running the helio P22.

You can start with Jumia Nigeria . Looking at the 'glorified' Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with the 660. That's sold for a wooping of about 70k on Jumia whereas the Infinix S4 3gb variant is how much ?

Another thing is that the price of any electronics is greatly influenced by the cost of semiconductors utilised in their production. More influenced is this cost on production when it comes to mobile phones and chipsets.

Show me a phone with the glamour of the Infinix S4 but running 660 at the same price as the Infinix S4 and recorgnized customer support in Nigeria, then I'd agree with you that the Infinix S4 is expensive with P22 in it.

@bolded... Stop disgracing yourself with the rubbish you keep saying... Redmi note 7 the 3/32 variant costs just 58k, a pocket friendly mobile with top notch performance.

Now what's the price difference between the note 7 and s4?... You are just so blind to obvious facts.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

@bolded... Stop disgracing yourself with the rubbish you keep saying... Redmi note 7 the 3/32 variant costs just 58k, a pocket friendly mobile with top notch performance.

Now what's the price difference between the note 7 and s4?... You are just so blind to obvious facts.

You have problem with reasoning and comprehending what you read... Go and read what I type there before you start lifting blindly and foolishly.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2019
cole01:
if it's not developer options ish..then your port is bad
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2019
oguclever:

No I don’t have the app. How did you fix yours?
I toggled some switch under usb connection settings in the app....for it to work...if you're phone is charging slower that normal along side...your port is faulty
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

You have problem with reasoning and comprehending what you read... Go and read what I type there before you start lifting blindly and foolishly.

Shut up and take your L in peace.

I just feel sorry for you, even you don't even understand the rubbish ya typing

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

I just feel sorry for you, even you don't even understand the rubbish ya typing

Is that all? Next please angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

Be typing nonsense there

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
quote author=Semtu post=79130746]

I just feel sorry for you, even you don't even understand the rubbish ya typing [/quote]

Some are even selling less than 52k sef. Dey dia dey yarn nonsense
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

*The world sees Nigeria through nairaland. Interesting!
I no know say Nairaland don become window for Nigeria.

*...a basis for judgement of any... that comes inside Nigeria. Eeeehn?grin I no know say Nairaland don become Custom service provider e come carry SON function too join

*There is no where you can 'know' Nigeria except through Nairaland... Oga o. Are you for real? grin

Wait which school you go sef? I'm really sorry (ROTFL) grin No offence intended grin

Well I love Nairaland and nothing can stop me from coming here to make myself happy especially ...who would not want to have a good laugh by reading posts like yours.
The world is no longer analog, we are in a digital age, am surprised you don't know, but no problem, its normal for you. The world don't need customs services or son, all they do is to pick there phone, go online and see the world, in Nigeria there is no medium of interaction as large as nairaland, i was thinking you will add naija pals and other online platforms, see you talking about customs service (mtcheeew). The analysis, reviews etc on nairaland is enough to tell even samsung what Nigerians are saying about their tvs, sound systems etc. The world has gone digital, and we are all moving in that direction. Please remain where you are, don't come and spoil our progress for us. JUST LEAVE NAIRALAND, EVEN LINDA IKEJI BLOG SEF PASS YOUR UNDERSTANDING, GO NEWSPAPER STAND WERE YOUR MATES DEY
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

You know what, just continue to be going in a cycle there and be making yourself happy. You will only make sense if you have actually used the phone. Only a fool will take decision based on assumption and side-says
I have used these thrash called Infinix and even tecno, even people bringing their complaints know the thrash in them, you won't see it that way because you repair and sell their parts na, no problem, like i said before now, its called "profit over ignorance" so keep playing people around and lying to promote your Infinix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
ityP:

This is too accurate... Nairaland is Nigeria
The guy is saying that people around the world that want to know how nigerians rate thier priducts, they check son and customs service as if this two agencies use electronics on our behalf. Am just knowing now that photon3106 is one the reasons Nigeria is lagging behind in science and technology. Imagine rubbish of the highest order, photon3106 is rating son (standards organization of Nigeria) and custom service above nairaland in that regards, how many TVs home theater, phones do they use in this agencies, what if the ones given to them are of better quality than the ones that enter the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

The world is no longer analog, we are in a digital age, am surprised you don't know, but no problem, its normal for you. The world don't need customs services or son, all they do is to pick there phone, go online and see the world, in Nigeria there is no medium of interaction as large as nairaland, i was thinking you will add naija pals and other online platforms, see you talking about customs service (mtcheeew). The analysis, reviews etc on nairaland is enough to tell even samsung what Nigerians are saying about their tvs, sound systems etc. The world has gone digital, and we are all moving in that direction. Please remain where you are, don't come and spoil our progress for us. JUST LEAVE NAIRALAND, EVEN LINDA IKEJI BLOG SEF PASS YOUR UNDERSTANDING, GO NEWSPAPER STAND WERE YOUR MATES DEY

As far as what you've typed there is concerned, you still not making any sense
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

I have used these thrash called Infinix and even tecno, even people bringing their complaints know the thrash in them, you won't see it that way because you repair and sell their parts na, no problem, like i said before now, its called "profit over ignorance" so keep playing people around and lying to promote your Infinix

I understood your problem long time ago. Like you've stated earlier that your problem started with tecno and ended with infinix. Well, I think the problem didn't end with Infinix as you initially thought . If you check well, the problem is still there with you. That's why you're so biased in your comments and blind to see any good from Infinix. Your narratives here is no small proof to this. grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

I understood your problem long time ago. Like you've stated earlier that your problem started with tecno and ended with infinix. Well, I think the problem didn't end with Infinix as you initially thought . If you check well, the problem is still there with you. That's why you're so biased in your comments and blind to see any good from Infinix. Your narratives here is no small proof to this. grin
But am not the only having (or had) problems with Infinix, go through all the Infinix threads on nairaland and even xclub and see complains, don't be lazy about cheking them out
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

The guy is saying that people around the world that want to know how nigerians rate thier priducts, they check son and customs service as if this two agencies use electronics on our behalf. Am just knowing now that photon3106 is one the reasons Nigeria is lagging behind in science and technology. Imagine rubbish of the highest order, photon3106 is rating son (standards organization of Nigeria) and custom service above nairaland in that regards, how many TVs home theater, phones do they use in this agencies, what if the ones given to them are of better quality than the ones that enter the market.

Nairaland is already popular and highly recognised so all this your advert and publicity is just waste of time and energy. Small thing "leave nairaland, leave nairaland go to lindaikeji" I keep wondering don't you have other sensible thing to say than this? SMH
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Frankfuse:

The guy just want to over hype the phone with lies, it can't play it well, its a simple fact.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Be typing nonsense there

You keep disgracing yourself.

The Redmi note 7 3/32 variant costs 58k while the infinix s4 costs 52k.

Just a meagre 6k between the both phones.

Now should we talk about the quality differences in the both phones?

From the trash chipset in the S4 to the dirty display to the pathetic 2D screen(without gorilla glass protection) to the overheating issues to the lack to sufficient 4G bands to the overall substandard parts used for the production of the Inifnix S4.

Just 6k difference in price but infinitely much more difference in performance and quality. Smiles, like I said continue living in mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

The guy just want to over hype the phone with lies, it can't play it well, its a simple fact.

Let him keep lying to himself... Deep down he knows how worthless the phone actually is
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Nairaland is already popular and highly recognised so all this your advert and publicity is just waste of time and energy. Small thing "leave nairaland, leave nairaland go to lindaikeji" I keep wondering don't you have other sensible thing to say than this? SMH
Nairaland is very important in terms of product performance rating and reviews, never under rate this fact
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
ddjay:

But am not the only having (or had) problems with Infinix, go through all the Infinix threads on nairaland and even xclub and see complains, don't be lazy about cheking them out

Not only that, you for add house to house visit to check out those who have problem with their infinix because I'm sure going to Xclub won't be enough since everybody who bought Infinix is having problem with their infinix.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

You keep disgracing yourself.

The Redmi note 7 3/32 variant costs 58k while the infinix s4 costs 52k.

Just a meagre 6k between the both phones.

Now should we talk about the quality differences in the both phones?

From the trash chipset in the S4 to the dirty display to the pathetic 2D screen(without gorilla glass protection) to the overheating issues to the lack to sufficient 4G bands to the overall substandard parts used for the production of the Inifnix S4.

Just 6k difference in price but infinitely much more difference in performance and quality. Smiles, like I said continue living in mediocrity

You're wasting your time as long as 52k or less is not equal to your 58k or more. SMH
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

You're wasting your time as long as 52k or less is not equal to your 58k or more. SMH

But you said 70k before, I've exposed that lie and you want to shift goal post... Lmao, ya buying 52k worth of trash and you are still happy?.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Semtu:

But you said 70k before, I've exposed that lie and you want to shift goal post... Lmao, ya buying 52k worth of trash and you are still happy?..D

So? And does it still equate?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
photon3106:

Not only that, you for add house to house visit to check out those who have problem with their infinix because I'm sure going to Xclub won't be enough since everybody who bought Infinix is having problem with their infinix.
Its like i have reduced the number of people bringing their phones to you to repair abi, its bad for you but good for development and the people bringing all tgis cimplains can't be lying na

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.