Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery (26034 Views)

Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2017
castrol180:

Three at a time! It is bad. davido shouldn't have...
stop quoting me when it is rubbish you want to type pls. okay??
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by joeeee240(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2017
RIP. DAVIDO GO PAY DEARLY
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by 12345baba(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
and na davido kill am o..e still cum d burial...such is life
dey done there your sense for coven finish
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by shoskid(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2017
This video is not necessary online
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by talk2percy(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2017
....Davido was spotted wearing black, wetin or which colour u want him to wear before, Red, or Blue?? Nawa for una o...make una free this guy...nobi him kill this guy..
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by castrol180(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
modelmike7:

stop quoting me when it is rubbish you want to type pls.
okay??

Who are you to be quoted?
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by fineyemi(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Frankyboy1:
No matter how highly placed you are or downtrodden this is the end of all man! It is better to go to the house of mourning than the house of celebration cos death is the end of all! May we always make decisions in life as if today was our last day! Only a fool embarks on a journey of eternity without preparing for your final destination, all the groove,the hype the shyos the cars the babes re all over,by next week everyone moves on like they will live forever,till the man in black beckons! Vanity upon vanity is the glory of life!Now this is the conclusion of the whole matter, fear God and keep his commandment for this is the whole duty of man,for God will bring to judgement all our deeds,even the ones done in secret
Oh Jesus!!! Ecclesiastic 12:13

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2017
castrol180:

Who are you to be quoted?
This is your 2nd time of quoting me today. Becareful!!
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by castrol180(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2017
modelmike7:

This is your 2nd time of quoting me today.
Becareful!!

And you stop quoting me...otherwise
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by ThatFairGuy: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2017
God bless you Sir. What goes around has finally come around.... However I pity Davido in this brouhaha he got Himself into... May he be vindicated.

EponOjuku:

Your post is very wrong.

However, the irony of everything is that when the late Senator Isiaka Adekeke died, Davido and his family were running their mouths and accusing Aregbesola of killing him even when there was no link.

Karma has finally dealt with Davido and people are accusing him of the same thing.
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by iammaKING(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:

Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by Facile17(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by madgoat(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2017
This graveyard is very fine oh. How much will it cost to have a space there? Seeing graveyards like this makes death seem so beautiful kiss Not like Atan cemetery that even armed robbers are buried there. This is where i would love to have my final resting place. smiley but that will be in 100years time.

#whoever reads this might decide to go before me and prepare our final resting place kiss
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by ipodstinks: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Frankyboy1:
No matter how highly placed you are or downtrodden this is the end of all man! It is better to go to the house of mourning than the house of celebration cos death is the end of all! May we always make decisions in life as if today was our last day! Only a fool embarks on a journey of eternity without preparing for your final destination, all the groove,the hype the shyos the cars the babes re all over,by next week everyone moves on like they will live forever,till the man in black beckons! Vanity upon vanity is the glory of life!Now this is the conclusion of the whole matter, fear God and keep his commandment for this is the whole duty of man,for God will bring to judgement all our deeds,even the ones done in secret
I am touched by your word. I love this bro

1 Like

Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by NCANTaskForce: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2017
Never heard of him till his death, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by nakotee: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
painful , rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by Godwin978(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
this is the result of taking hard drugs. beware
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by Hestywhyt(f): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
With ur help abi..
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by innobets(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
just shut up and next time try and borrow sence b4 u comment
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by uniqueflash(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
You be fool.
u be fooler
Re: Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery by brightworld2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
u nor get sense at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together / “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.