Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x (6607 Views)

Help Me Choose Btw Redmi 9c & Samsung A11 Pls / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Please Help Me Choose Btw Tecno L9 Plus And Tecno Cx Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by 1afrika: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
skino4united:
My candid advice without bias or prejudice, so it's now left for you to take it or not.
Every brand has its own peculiarities, pros and cons and if I were you in this regard, I'd go for the note 4 because, it's better in most areas which includes battery (bigger and well optimized for longer usage/standby time and performance) its more beautiful and sturdy, fluid and makes multitasking a breeze, well optimized 2gb ram for optimal performance, the camera is wow and I couldn't believe a phone from infinix shot the pictures I saw (they were crystal clear with good detail) the phone also has the latest fast charging technology (xcharge) which gives you 250 minutes talk time from a 5 mins charge and charges from 0 to 100% in no time and as such one has no need carrying the charger around due to the epileptic power supply in Nigeria, don't also forget that infinix pushes out regular updates to their phones, quality after sales support, accessories and parts are readily available, there's also a fans forum where you get info, support ad solutions for your infinix devices when the need arises. The reasons to go for an infinix note 4 are numerous. U can remember a user came to Nairaland here not more than a week ago lamenting his regrets for buying a xiaomi redmi 4x, his phone had a problem but there was no means to fix it because xiaomi does not have parts and after sales support here in Nigeria hence he had to abandon the phone. Pls weigh the pros and cons and draw a logical conclusion form my stand so that "had I known" will not be your portion. [b][/b]
This indeed is the most unbiased advice of the year. Maybe you were ironical sha but those points you raised in favor of infinix were actually for Xiaomi. Those that have ported from infinix to xiaomi would have given you a befitting diagnosis by now. I'm just interested in the link to the thread where someone regretted buying a redmi 4x as alleged by u. Kindly post it here sir. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Kk4(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
I can relate bro (rn4x and note 4 pro). I settled for rn4x. Xaiomi is a nice and durable product.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by ray48: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jaculze:
Buy a Tecno device
But what of d hardware quality. Can it be compared to Xiaomi?
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by oodua1stson: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
I've not seen the Xiaomi but the infinix nite 4 is one bulky ugly phone
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by melodyogonna(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
iamleumas:
Good evening dear nairalanders,

Please I want to buy a new phone next week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 (#52K)
and
XIAOMI REDMI 4X (#47K)

Please advise me!!!
get nokia6
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by RAJrifik(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
If you know what is good for you then buy xiaomi, you wont regret it, you cant just compare mediateks Performance with snapdragon, but if you're the sentimental type then don't bother buying a xiaomi device, if you want to buy a phone that you can call a phone then buy Xiaomi. The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by iamleumas: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thanks so much for your contributions!!

But I still find it difficult to choose between the two phones..
Here are my problems for now

INFINIX NOTE 4 (2gb/16gb memory, 4,300mah, 5.7 HD)
-I heard it develops charging issues on the long run
-I heard that the battery drain faster sometimes

XIAOMI REDMI 4X (2gb/16gb memory, 4,000mah, 5.0 HD)
-Where can I repair the phone/ buy it's spare parts in case it get spoilt
- is it possible to return the phone in case it has let's say hardware issues after few days of usage?

Please advise me...

oodua1stson
Kk4
1afrika
abumeinben
Toheeb041
Gptech
styles71
pharmtasy
Mckandre
Paxziano
skino4united
OluCypher
Dexter247
RAJrifik
ray48
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Gptech(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
iamleumas:

Thanks so much for your contributions!!

But I still find it difficult to choose between the two phones..
Here are my problems for now

INFINIX NOTE 4 (2gb/16gb memory, 4,300mah, 5.7 HD)
-I heard it develops charging issues on the long run
-I heard that the battery drain faster sometimes

XIAOMI REDMI 4X (2gb/16gb memory, 4,000mah, 5.0 HD)
-Where can I repair the phone/ buy it's spare parts in case it get spoilt
- is it possible to return the phone in case it has let's say hardware issues after few days of usage?

Please advise me...

oodua1stson
Kk4
1afrika
abumeinben
Toheeb041
Gptech
styles71
pharmtasy
Mckandre
Paxziano
skino4united
OluCypher
Dexter247
RAJrifik
ray48
For the Infinix, it's a new device, I don't believe anyone has used it long enough for it to develop charging issues, don't use a defect of one device to generalise for others.

For the Xiaomi, you can return it even after like 2 weeks of purchase.

As for the parts you can get them from AliExpress and get them fixed here by any technician. I have ordered more than three different screens for different individuals without any stress or any ish. Also others have replaced their mouth piece, charging port, fingerprint scanner, and batteries.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by delvinmaya(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
I was tempted to type long epistle but seeing as my oga @Gptech don handle the matter, u decided to calm down.

Compared to infinix, Tecno and Gionee which I have used, ever since getting a Xiaomi note 4, I have seen the light.
Been using this phone since May and never for once have I had any issue with it.

It's your phone like someone said, if u are content with just about any phone, then settle for infinix, but if you want a smart phone that contends with the likes of Samsung, the Xiaomi is your best bet, add small change and get the Xiaomi note 4, you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by iamleumas: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gptech:

For the Infinix, it's a new device, I don't believe anyone has used it long enough for it to develop charging issues, don't use a defect of one device to generalise for others.

For the Xiaomi, you can return it even after like 2 weeks of purchase.

As for the parts you can get them from AliExpress and get them fixed here by any technician. I have ordered more than three different screens for different individuals without any stress or any ish. Also others have replaced their mouth piece, charging port, fingerprint scanner, and batteries.
delvinmaya:
I was tempted to type long epistle but seeing as my oga @Gptech don handle the matter, u decided to calm down.

Compared to infinix, Tecno and Gionee which I have used, ever since getting a Xiaomi note 4, I have seen the light.
Been using this phone since May and never for once have I had any issue with it.

It's your phone like someone said, if u are content with just about any phone, then settle for infinix, but if you want a smart phone that contends with the likes of Samsung, the Xiaomi is your best bet, add small change and get the Xiaomi note 4, you won't regret it

Thanks so much...
This is what do on my phone daily:

Browsing till mama calls
Watching comedy skits
Design logo with logo apps
Edit pictures

Nothing else.. So which of the phones can you advise me to buy please?
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Gptech(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
iamleumas:

Thanks so much...
This is what do on my phone daily:

Browsing till mama calls
Watching comedy skits
Design logo with logo apps
Edit pictures

Nothing else.. So which of the phones can you advise me to buy please?
Xiaomi Redmi note 4x without even blinking, just perfect for all, plus the battery is unbeatable, you easily get an average of 10hrs SOT whereas most 5000 mah struggle to achieve that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by iamleumas: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gptech:

Xiaomi Redmi note 4x without even blinking, just perfect for all, plus the battery is unbeatable, you easily get an average of 10hrs SOT whereas most 5000 mah struggle to achieve that.

How much can I get the note 4x in Nigeria?
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Gptech(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
iamleumas:

How much can I get the note 4x in Nigeria?
You wait for within 3 weeks to get it delivered, around 54k for the 3gig ram, 32gig rom version(gold or pink colour, other colours are more expensive), if you want it faster say within a week, then you spend more, around 60k or slightly more.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by iamleumas: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gptech:

You wait for within 3 weeks to get it delivered, around 54k for the 3gig ram, 32gig rom version(gold or pink colour, other colours are more expensive), if you want it faster say within a week, then you spend more, around 60k or slightly more.

How much is ordinary REDMI 4x then?
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Gptech(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
iamleumas:

How much is ordinary REDMI 4x then?
Redmi 4x, 2gig ram, 16gig rom - 40k
Redmi 4x, 3gig ram, 32gig rom - 45 pink, just over 46k gold
Redmi note 4x, 3gig ram, 16gig rom - 49k.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by iamleumas: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gptech:

Redmi 4x, 2gig ram, 16gig rom - 40k
Redmi 4x, 3gig ram, 32gig rom - 45 pink, just over 46k gold
Redmi note 4x, 3gig ram, 16gig rom - 49k.

Your Whatsapp?
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Gptech(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
iamleumas:

Your Whatsapp?
On signature.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by yousouph07(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is anyone here using Xiaomi redmi 4x?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by drLammy(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
yousouph07:
Is anyone here using Xiaomi redmi 4x?

yeah I am..
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Baadal(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x available...call/whatsapp 08025220285 if interested

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Lucascruiz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
XFrozen:
what can xiaomi do that other phones can't do?
we ll see about android 8 and the snapdragon chipset...fan of a fan undecided
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Lucascruiz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Paxziano:
Pls, if I may ask, why are infinix and Tecno phones NOT featured on GSM arena?
I believe they didnt put them through for tests..because dy re mediocre
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by XFrozen: 5:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Gptech:

I bnnr1 talk before, but ur blunder knows no bound shocked!
First, you have never handled the Xiaomi redmi note 4x, hence the wrong or deliberate claim that the Infinix note 4 is more beautiful, sturdy and all. This is one of the most biased comments I have recently seen shocked. When you have finally handled the Xiaomi Redmi note 4x, come back and comment. To make it straight, the Redmi note 4x is better in every department including battery than the Infinix note 4, let me stop here. Are your parts free? Infinix repairs for free Mr.

Lastly, you can easily get any part of the Xaiomi Redmi note 4x than any Infinix phone, also send the link of the thread you claimed someone was complaining of not being able to get parts for his Redmi note 4x.
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by XFrozen: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Lucascruiz:
we ll see about android 8 and the snapdragon chipset...fan of a fan undecided
lol.. Yemu. What have you achieved With SD that MTK hasn't? Fan of a Lone Wolf
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by XFrozen: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2017
delvinmaya:

let's not try to be so perfect.... There is no electronic built to stay forever. Apple, Samsung, gionee,nokia all have devices with factory defects.. Your xiaomi don't have any issue doesn't mean someone out there using it hasn't observed issues in he's device ...
Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Gptech(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2017
XFrozen:
let's not try to be so perfect.... There is no electronic built to stay forever. Apple, Samsung, gionee,nokia all have devices with factory defects.. Your xiaomi don't have any issue doesn't mean someone out there using it hasn't observed issues in he's device ...
You are absolutely right, but we are talking about best value for money here, Xiaomi is far better! What is most important is the satisfaction we the end consumers derive, no need to pretend about it, the Xiaomi is just unbeatable even with virtually every spare part available. What do I stand to benefit if I get an Infinix? Is it better performance, better build, better camera experience, better longevity, better support, better screen, better battery endurance, better sound output from both external speakers and earphone, better software, better stability, or cheaper price? Let me conclude with this, I saw your post about fixing the screen of the Infinix note 4 with over 18k, well, that will get me two replacement screens for the Xiaomi Redmi note 4x, pay for workmanship twice, and still be left with little change for recharge card. This is not a matter of debate, let anyone get what he likes for whatever reason, but trying to compare both brands is just not worth the stress, the Infinix is DOA.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x by Mystiq25(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
OP is talking about Infinix note 4 vs Xiaomi redmi 4x, you people turned it redmi note 4x haba!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gsm Engineers Enter Here. / Palringo Users Share Your Username / I Need Sagem Unlock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.