Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. (3985 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by cloudgoddess(f): 3:54am On Oct 15, 2017

Any reward or punishment we humans may ever experience, will only take place between birth and death. Once we die, both the most sinister criminal, and the most kind-hearted innocent, will share the same fate. Our bodies and brains, entirely composed of various atoms and molecules, will decompose. Through this process of decomposition, those atoms that once made "us", will go on to nourish other organisms, continuing this ongoing cycle of life which began far before any of us were born, and will continue far after we pass away.

No one has to worry about eternal torture. Eternal paradise is also a fantasy. Enjoy life, do well onto others, and tap into the richest fruits of human existence you are able to access. Become the type of person you wish you could be best friends with. Learn about the world, learn to meditate and break through any conditioning that may be holding you back from inner peace and joy. Make peace with the circle of life. Don't waste this precious opportunity of existence.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 15, 2017
OK.
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by KardinalZik(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2017
ETERNITY IS REAL!

Heaven is Real!!

Hell is Real!!!

6 Likes

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by princy80(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2017
Your soul and your spirit must have a destination. There are many locations outside this physical realm. Not necessarily heaven and "hell".
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Uyi168: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2017
OP,being a while o

1 Like

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Ranchhoddas: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2017
Totally disagree.

1 Like

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by cloudgoddess(f): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Totally disagree.
You believe in an afterlife?
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by cloudgoddess(f): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2017
princy80:
Your soul and your spirit must have a destination. There are many locations outside this physical realm. Not necessarily heaven and "hell".
Where's my soul? Where is it right now and what purpose is it serving in my daily life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by orunto27: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2017
The entire World is Hell. We are in it right now. When we die, we go to Heaven or sink deeper into Sheol.

2 Likes

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by enilove(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2017
Satanic message to decieve mankind.

So sinners should continue in their sins.

When the physical body decomposes , would the spiritual body decompose as well? Only a fool would tell you he cannot perceive that there is more to this physical world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2017
KardinalZik:
ETERNITY IS REAL!

Heaven is Real!!

Hell is Real!!!
the flying spaghetti monster is real!!!

3 Likes

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by spacyzuma(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2017
princy80:

Please I'm curious. Please list any other destinations outside this physical realm, apart from heaven/hell.
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Ganjafama(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:
Satanic message to decieve mankind.

So sinners should continue in their sins.

When the physical body decomposes , would the spiritual body decompose as well? Only a fool would tell you he cannot perceive that there is more to this physical world.
The spiritual body you are talking about, where was it before you were born? What was it doing?

2 Likes

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by enilove(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ganjafama:
The spiritual body you are talking about, where was it before you were born? What was it doing?

It was in the spirit

1 Like

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by InsanePsycho(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
God is in hell

Satan is in heaven
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by enilove(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
InsanePsycho:
God is in hell
Satan is in heaven
Realy ,you have not lied about who you are .
YOU ARE INSANE.
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by InsanePsycho(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Realy ,you have not lied about who you are .

YOU ARE INSANE.

So are you for believing in Jehovah smiley

2 Likes

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Seun(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yep
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by enilove(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
InsanePsycho:

So are you for believing in Jehovah smiley
I am not. check my identity.
You are who you say you are. After all , your identity is@ InsanePsycho.
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by InsanePsycho(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

I am not. check my identity.

You are who you say you are. After all , your identity is@ InsanePsycho.

At least I do not keep imaginary friends wink
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
cloudgoddess:

Any reward or punishment we humans may ever experience, will only take place between birth and death. Once we die, both the most sinister criminal, and the most kind-hearted innocent, will share the same fate. Our bodies and brains, entirely composed of various atoms and molecules, will decompose. Through this process of decomposition, those atoms that once made "us", will go on to nourish other organisms, continuing this ongoing cycle of life which began far before any of us were born, and will continue far after we pass away.

No one has to worry about eternal torture. Eternal paradise is also a fantasy. Enjoy life, do well onto others, and tap into the richest fruits of human existence you are able to access. Become the type of person you wish you could be best friends with. Learn about the world, learn to meditate and break through any conditioning that may be holding you back from inner peace and joy. Make peace with the circle of life. Don't waste this precious opportunity of existence.
I don't see what I stand to gain from the 'opportunity' if there is no life after this world. I prefer to think that there is a life after this that my actions now will affect. It motivates me.
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by AHCB: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
cloudgoddess:

The question now is: where do we go to when we die?
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Eternity is real.There's life after death.
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by princy80(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
cloudgoddess:

Where's my soul? Where is it right now and what purpose is it serving in my daily life?
Lol. Your soul actually typed this using your body as a tool.
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by AHCB: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
princy80:
location usually have names. So care to name a few of this locations?
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by AHCB: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:
How do you know this? Can you prove it?
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:
How do you know this? Can you prove it?
The day you sleep and refuse to wake up you would understand better. That's the prove
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:
The question now is: where do we go to when we die?
Simple: where did you come from when you were conceived?

asuustrike2009:
Did you experience any life before you were conceived in you mother's womb? If not, there's no good reason to expect life after death.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by seunmsg(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
cloudgoddess:

I endorse this message completely.

1 Like

Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by sirfee(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
AHCB:
location usually have names. So care to name a few of this locations?
grin Heaven,hell,purgatory etc...
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Seun:

Simple: where did you come from when you were conceived?

Did you experience any life before you were conceived in you mother's womb? If not, there's no good reason to expect life after death.
Did you create yourself? Does a clay tells the potter what to do?. It's my earnest prayer that you experience near death then you would understand better.
Re: No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. by AHCB: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The day you sleep and refuse to wake up you would understand better. That's the prove
or so the people who are in coma understand better?

What an abstract answer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement / The Poison Called Prosperity / That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.