Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards (18846 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Beautiful
correct bro
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by EBISABA(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Wetin concern we guys with dis? Nw ladies go full bank nw with ATM replacement even though d card s still active..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2017
ajealadick:
So old, I have been using this Expression Card for more than 5 years now
you ain't the only person in Nigeria bro.. Others may not be aware of the development.
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by gwani747: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Felixalex:
Quite innovative!

Will they allow nude pix??
Hahahahhahhaha.... No brother..

1 Like

Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by gbzed(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Mtcheew, when money no dey d acount sef.

Girls will start disturbing guys now dat they should use their picture on the card, e go com spoil work for Bleep boys like M*.
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Sijo01:
This isn't new. It's been on for sometime now.
I never said it was new Sijo..
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2017
gbzed:
Mtcheew, when money no dey acc
Naah.. Brotherly.. No talk am o.. Its not 1million naira wink
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
I'm using something like this.. Expression card. I collected it last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by mikool007(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
First bank want to trap you with atm picture grin......how old are you 12?
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by charlsecy(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
beejayphako:
if 5Million customers request for that now, na 5billion profit be that?
dingbang:
I dey tell you...
Na so una dey calculate profit!!!
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm using something like this.. Expression card. I collected it last year.
nice one

1 Like

Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by CockpitSense: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
eezeribe:

Maybe you haven't seen a group of lions taking on your 'infallible' creature before...
Or just a single Anaconda commonus or Python reticulatus or Boa constrictor constricting the life out of your 'infallible creature'
Have you seen a Nile crocodile sniff life out of your 'infallible' creature with the world's strongest buccal grip?
It's so pathetic to see your infallible creature die within 30 minutes from a single strike of the Inland taipan with the world's most lethal terrestrial venom...
In the great old Serengeti,everyone is someone's meal.
NatGeo Wild fan lol
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by one4GOD(f): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2017
dingbang:
Wooooooooow!!!!

Imagine carrying a card that expresses your style, your personality, your brand. First Bank PLC has made that possible! With our Expressions, you can actually customize your ATM card with a picture that is unique to you. Its amazing and fabulous. Gone are the days where banks issue out boring cards, at First Bank PLC, we have gone a notch higher in ensuring uniqueness in all what we do. And guess what? The card fee is just One Thousand naira only and this service is available to savings and current account holders.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6102829_img20171013234406_jpege6cbff0eae632ca92e085cec7f2c39f2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6102830_img20171013234323_jpeg4bdfe7f224446f2f39954386cd44aa31

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6102831_img20171013234234_jpeg830b664b734eb003bb8b27751343ec5f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6102832_img20171013234200_jpeg283885a5b3d3f80f7b08678cf635bc28

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6102847_img20171013234016_jpeg45ceddcb0b573ceb2b4d99bacaebb017

Describing indepth, The Expressions on card is a customized card that allows customers to design their cards with their favorite photo image. Selected pictures can be from the existing bank-managed gallery or from a personal collection. All of this happens through an online interface that blends perfectly with FirstBank brand. Online card request and personalization is done via https://expressions.firstbanknigeria.com. Images upload must conform to any of the following formats: JPEG (.jpg), PNG, GIF, Bitmap (.bmp) or TIFF.

Target Market
The youth segment of the bank
Savvy customers.

How to Request and Design the Expressions Card

Visit https://expressions.firstbanknigeria.com
Enter your Firstbank Naira account number
Select Card Pick-up branch
Select Authentication mechanism
Upload a photo or choose from the gallery
Enter your email address for notification purpose
Please note that the card will be ready for pick up at the pre-selected branch within 5 working days if the "self-authentication" method was selected in completing the card request.

For “branch authentication” method, requesting customer will need to visit any FirstBank branch with the“reference ID” (generated after submission) to complete the card request.

How to Start Using Your Card

Activate this card by selecting your preferred PIN (Personal Identification Number) using the PIN selection device at our Customer Service Desk before leaving the branch or using the Self Service ATM option

Local Daily Spending Limit

ATM cash withdrawal of NGN150,000 with a total frequency of 10 times
POS purchase of NGN 2,500,000 with total frequency of 20 times
Web purchase of NGN 1,000,000 with total frequency of 20 times
The specified limits above are default daily limits. However, customer could fill a concession form at any of our branches to increase the local POS and/or Web spending limits as desired by the customer.

International Spending Limit

Total Monthly limit is $1,100.00 (POS, ATM & Web)
However, ATM is restricted to $300.00 per day.

Card Fee & Charges

Issuance Fee is N1,000.00
Cash withdrawal in another Bank ATM is N65.00 from the fourth transaction in a month (Local Transaction)
POS & Web transaction is free.

Please note that you can have more than one ATM card for a single account. For more enquiries, please visit any First Bank branch nearest to you.

#YouFirst.

Shared by Ikenna Ihekweazu
Good one. I am gonna go for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by donqx: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by pyx: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Exploitation!!! In my own bank here in US, Wells Fargo bank will ask you to choose your customization free .why adding money in Nigeria.
So crazy
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by Tex42(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2017
eezeribe:

Maybe you haven't seen a group of lions taking on your 'infallible' creature before...
Or just a single Anaconda commonus or Python reticulatus or Boa constrictor constricting the life out of your 'infallible creature'
Have you seen a Nile crocodile sniff life out of your 'infallible' creature with the world's strongest buccal grip?
It's so pathetic to see your infallible creature die within 30 minutes from a single strike of the Inland taipan with the world's most lethal terrestrial venom...
omo! Bro be like u have a ph.d in Nat Geo wild abi animal science.

Like the line anyways.
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by gbzed(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2017
dingbang:
Naah.. Brotherly.. No talk am o.. Its not 1million naira wink

Bro I knw oo, but dat 1k sef go still cause trouble when Bukky see halima picture on d atm card and mariam sef no go wan gree.
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2017
one4GOD:
Good one. I am gonna go for this.
thanks so much
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2017
gbzed:

Bro I knw oo, but dat 1k sef go still cause trouble when Bukky see halima picture on d atm card and mariam sef no go wan gree.
lol...
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by donemitex1: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2017
My card is to expire in June 2018 as boldly written on it, but I got a message from Firstbank that my card would expire by the end of this month of October. Was it because of this new card design that they decided to retire all debit cards irrespective of their expiry date? This is a criminal offence.
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by roqrules04(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
We should have Pre paid cards in Nigeria too
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by jjbest123(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Dingbang,please send me your number to Jacobonyedikachi@gmail.Com ,let's talk business
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by ibabz(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
the most useless ATM card. I dont understand why this stupid bank will charge me 52.50 per month for ATM card I rarely use. I have promised to endure this for the next one year, but will never renew the card, NEVER.
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by xana101: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by Iamzik: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2017
eezeribe:

Animal planet and National Geographic don suffer for your hand ooooo
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2017
jjbest123:
Dingbang,please send me your number to Jacobonyedikachi@gmail.Com ,let's talk business
done Sir.
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
This Initiative has been going on with Wema Bank's ALAT.
Meanwhile it is easier with WEMA than this process First Bank is putting one thru.
With Wema . just click on the card design and input location of delivery or branch of delivery. and get your card delivered within TWo (2) days.

Shikena.
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by ostopsmich(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
This one na old thing na, I got mine customized as far back as last year February... Mtcheew
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by kayusre: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Abbey mortgage bank have been using this concept for years on their prepaid cards,it's called reflect yourself
beejayphako:
See marketing o.
So, if 5Million customers request for that now, na 5billion profit be that? Choi. The new guy wey them employ or whoever brought that idea deserves life contract with FBN cos this idea is a hit, even other banks will copy grin ; grin grin,
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by kayusre: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yep we do..abbey mortgage bank offers that ..if you could drop your contact ,,and the prepaid card ,you can load it in any bank of your choice
roqrules04:
We should have Pre paid cards in Nigeria too
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by kayusre: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lmao
gbzed:
Mtcheew, when money no dey d acount sef.

Girls will start disturbing guys now dat they should use their picture on the card, e go com spoil work for Bleep boys like M*.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Approves cNGN "Stablecoin" For February Launch / How To Apply For FCMB Quick Microloan & Get Instant N20k Step By Step / Real Reason HSBC And UBS Exited Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.