Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards (18857 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by UD101(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by prettyboy5: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
hello dingbang, I see you are a digital geek for first Bank, pls I need some info from you, I'm in the application process of a digital geek job and I want to know more about it, is it a sit in the office job like customer care where customer's in the bank are directed to you to help them with digital products of the bank or you are with the duty of going out to source for customers yourself to download the banks app? and pls what are the targets as well, thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Its not a difficult interview. Just be conversant with news about Firstbank, be able to defend your course of study and ur CV. Dats all
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by prettyboy5: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
dingbang:
Its not a difficult interview. Just be conversant with news about Firstbank, be able to defend your course of study and ur CV. Dats all

thanks bro, but I'm not asking about the interview but the real job itself so I know what the job is all about and if I need to go for it or not, thank you
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
prettyboy5:

thanks bro, but I'm not asking about the interview but the real job itself so I know what the job is all about and if I need to go for it or not, thank you
go for it please.. No jobs out there..
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by prettyboy5: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
dingbang:
go for it please.. No jobs out there..

pls i'm not jobless at the moment and that's why I need to know, I just need to know if it's a sit at the bank position where customers are directed to you for enquiries or one that you are given targets to go find customers yourself whom should download the banks app
Re: How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards by dingbang(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
prettyboy5:

pls i'm not jobless at the moment and that's why I need to know, I just need to know if it's a sit at the bank position where customers are directed to you for enquiries or one that you are given targets to go find customers yourself whom should download the banks app

ok then..allow those who don't have a job to go for it.. Thank you.. Its not a sit at the bank job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason HSBC And UBS Exited Nigeria! / How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less / Dangote Shops For Additional ₦300 Billion To Finance Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.