Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? (1406 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by anonymuz(m): 5:41am On Oct 15, 2017
I will like to know your opinion on this subject.
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ugoeze2016: 5:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Money because money can buy me fame, if I lie ask naija celebrities.
I need no power
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by anonymuz(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Money because money can buy me fame, if I lie ask naija celebrities.
I need no power
ok
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2017
None, i fancy a quiet and simple life.
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2017
anonymuz:
I will like to know your opinion on this subject.

Power. With power you can do and undo. You become untouchable. Money and fame ( either good or bad fame) become easy byproducts of power. Why do you think Abiola with all his wealth still risked his life to contest for presidency? You think he really wanted to serve Nigerians? No dude, he wanted POWER

1 Like

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by anonymuz(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2017
mikeujoel:

Power. With power you can do and undo. You become untouchable. Money and fame ( either good or bad fame) become easy byproducts of power. Why do you think Abiola with all his wealth still risked his life to contest for presidency? You think he really wanted to serve Nigerians? No dude, he wanted POWER
thats what I believe too
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Accepting JESUS CHRIST INTO your life is the greatest.
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by stobery(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:

You need money to live that quiet and simple life, baby!
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2017
stobery:

You need money to live that quiet and simple life, baby!
not much money is needed for that wink
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by stobery(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
not much money is needed for that wink

Okay o

Na so una dey talk!
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Lalas247(f): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2017
money
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by missyb08(f): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Power pls

1 Like

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2017
stobery:

Okay o

Na so una dey talk!
lol, i mean ooo. i no too need the cash. just small quiet life, like say i no dey exist. all these too much notice me life no dey my list.

1 Like

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by stobery(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, i mean ooo. i no too need the cash. just small quiet life, like say i no dey exist. all these too much notice me life no dey my list.

I feel u shaa, maybe that's why you are not putting your pix on here
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2017
stobery:

I feel u shaa, maybe that's why you are not putting your pix on here
lol, i go put sha buh nt anytime soon
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by stobery(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, i go put sha buh nt anytime soon

Put it
Let me see ur shy face grin
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2017
stobery:

Put it Let me see ur shy face grin
ur nah serious grin

1 Like

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by crismark(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
u neva see anything

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2017
crismark:
u neva see anything
lol, is it ur simple life tongue

1 Like

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by crismark(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, is it ur simple life tongue
wen better sickness or disease come weh u go need moni to treat, u go prefer both plenty moni, fame nd power by force.
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by stobery(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
ur nah serious grin

lol..damn serious
am eagerly waiting
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by sunkanmihassan1(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2017
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

1 Like

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2017
crismark:

wen better sickness or disease come weh u go need moni to treat, u go prefer both plenty moni, fame nd power by force.
Hehehe, e no go even see my back tongue
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2017
stobery:

lol..damn serious am eagerly waiting
u go wait tire. no do run go church tongue
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by IamLEGEND1: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Now playing: ⏩Ain't About The Money by Jussie Smollett & Yazz ... Think about it, think about it// Ain't no need to think about it// Get that money, keep that power// No they not the same thing// Money can be anybody// This somebody, that nobody// When it comes to power// Circle, super small to maintain// Money make em' do it 'cause of what you give to it// Power make em' do it 'cause you told 'em to do it// Money make you fly, power never die, don't know why// Money can be lost, power never need an alibi// Blood thicker than the champagne// Power in my pride, power in my last name...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by stobery(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
u go wait tire. no do run go church tongue

hahahahahahaha
Wud u send it in private after I return from church?
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by crismark(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Hehehe, e no go even see my back tongue
hmmm...u knw we hold moni for 3 reasons abi..precautionary, transactionary nd speculative motives....dat precautionary is more important because no one knws 2morrow. jst hold plenty moni for precautionary reasons..i take God beg u
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2017
stobery:

hahahahahahaha
Wud u send it in private after I return from church?
yeye. go to church. repent!!!

1 Like

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by stobery(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yeye. go to church. repent!!!

he who findeth .....
Obtaineth favour from.....
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2017
stobery:

he who findeth ..... Obtaineth favour from.....
undecided

1 Like

Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by stobery(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? by Blackhawk01: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Money and power sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal / Ways To Know If You Are Dating Someone You Don't Like / What's A PENIS Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.