Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) (2048 Views)

Konji Alert! See The Full Backside This Lady Showed Off On Instagram (+18 Photos / Unilag Girl Posted Π @ked Revenge P#rn Photos Of Her Ex On Instagram 18+ Only / Unbelievable: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Instagram (18+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by selflover(f): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Its like we’ve got a lot of Gossips today, for y’all.. Singer Runtown shared photo of his eggplant on Instagram, and since then I have been unable to sleep..

The singer has a broken kneel and he uploaded an eggplant on IG asking his fans to pray for him, Its is unclear whether the d*ck is his own, or he got the image from somewhere, But one thing for sure is that the only reason he will edit it to that extend, is when its his..

Have you read Trendiee Today? Click here to read

But what i saw is a well endowed eggplant, that will serve ladies a life time memories..

Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by shedrachcarter(m): 5:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Weh done�
Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by Dshocker(m): 5:56am On Oct 15, 2017
selflover:
Its like we’ve got a lot of Gossips today, for y’all.. Singer Runtown shared photo of his eggplant on Instagram, and since then I have been unable to sleep..

The singer has a broken kneel and he uploaded an eggplant on IG asking his fans to pray for him, Its is unclear whether the d*ck is his own, or he got the image from somewhere, But one thing for sure is that the only reason he will edit it to that extend, is when its his..

Have you read Trendiee Today? Click here to read

But what i saw is a well endowed eggplant, that will serve ladies a life time memories..

I pity you sha.... See how happy you are seeing his jack!
Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 15, 2017
grin

Hahaahaha...

Op...Op...Op...why oh why u doodle that thing between the knees? wink

Next time when u wanna share it, abeg share it wholeheartedly grin

1 Like

Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by gamaliel121(m): 6:02am On Oct 15, 2017
humans don't have any bone in the penis...so I wonder where the owner of this xray is from

2 Likes

Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by emblem2d(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Ops. thats an x-ray of the kneel joint, see it very jor. dirty minds
Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2017
if that little pink spot can cover it up tongue it's really tiny
Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by kiddoiLL(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2017
dirty people.... When did phone start editing and having Xrays?? dz Op xev enh, ur type fit ruin Wizkid career

Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2017
gamaliel121:
humans don't have any bone in the penis...so I wonder where the owner of this xray is from

Finally some one with sense cheesy

This pic is fake.... When an x-ray is done only bones show .... A dick does not have bones so...
Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by greatseed: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Yellowdayzee:

Finally some one with sense cheesy

This pic is fake.... When an x-ray is done only bones show .... A dick does not have bones so...

Abi oh! Tell that lady above me fantasizing already..... Beauty n no brains

1 Like

Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by emblem2d(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2017
undecided undecided all these slayqueens and makeup maniqueens all around without sense. atleast comon sense should tell u na cheesy No be dick be that na bone tongue tongue
Re: Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) by pointblank247(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2017
the stupidity of that pix is overmuch.
1. penis does not have bone so does not show on x ray, now even if a new thecnology has made that possible the lenght of that is out of place. no matter how your joy stick is. it does not get that close to your knee joint. iam loaded with 8inches pestle but its no where halve way my femur. i mean my tigh bone so that pix na crap

(1) (Reply)

Your conscience will prick you / BISOLA PRECIOUS ADEDEJI THE WIFE OF A KILLER / 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.