Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? (35818 Views)

4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Jigba:

Thanks

I just changed my number lipsrsealed

LOL... Beht why you change your number sef?? And you no even tell person sef... undecided
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Stanbeto: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2017
24 Elders Worship

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by toyeanlawlah(f): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2017
P0intBlank:
God All By Yourself by Ehen

You've done me well by Obi Shine

You are so Good by Sinach

Way Maker by Sinach and its numerous covers
(especially the cover by World Harvest Church)

Olowogbogboro and Alagbada Ina by Nat Bassey

Miracle Rain by Frank Edwards

Grateful by Frank Edwards and Don Moen

Rabababa eh by Gratitude

iflourish by Samsong

Jesus by ADA

and surprisingly I'm getting ready - Tasha Cobbs ft Nicki Minaj

My dear, you know song! I'm getting ready is a great song to launch into 2018. Surprisingly I LOVE the song. So prophetic!

BTW, Nicki did well with the lyrics of the rap

2 Likes

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
I know its not mainstream Gospel but I actually like Phyno's SFSG(So far so Good).
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by P0intBlank(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
toyeanlawlah:

My dear, you know song! I'm getting ready is a great song to launch into 2018. Surprisingly I LOVE the song. So prophetic!

BTW, Nicki did well with the lyrics of the rap

Yeah. When I first heard of the collabo, I shook my head. How can? Then I listened and I was blessed.
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by mazimee(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
P0intBlank:

Yeah. When I first heard of the collabo, I shook my head. How can? Then I listened and I was blessed.

The song was captivating with its lyrics

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by queenDD(f): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
mazimee:

Have you heard BE STILL and SEE THE LIGHT? Another lovely songs from him that was released some weeks ago

I've heard a lot about it, sadly I couldn't download BE STILL, I don't know what the problem is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) / RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.