Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? (446 Views)

Only Christian Have Right To Kill - According To My RCCG Pastor / Why All Christian Have No Excuse On The Day Of Judgement / The Only Defence Tithe Paying Christian Have On Paying Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by alfredo4u(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2017
As a Christian, I have dreamt of GOD. The day I had that dream, it was awesome.

The cloud was clothed with thick cloud and his face showed up.

It was a great experience.

Have u guys had the experience too?
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by frubben(m): 7:39am On Oct 15, 2017
Make I book space here
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by Shelloween(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2017
You saw his face in the cloud? Lol. What face did you see? Does God even have a face? I thought nobody knows what God looks like, how come you knew it was His face? Bro, I don't know what you are high on but, I need some of da shii.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Is it God u're describing like that? lol, no be God u see my brother na demons
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by alfredo4u(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2017
My friends above, I have one question for you...

Since you were born, which face have been beholden as Christ?

The one in pictures or movies?
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by segebobo: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Aside Jesus who was with him before being born, the only person who has seen God's face is Moses.
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by judedwriter(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2017
segebobo:
Aside Jesus who was with him before being born, the only person who has seen God's face is Moses.
No. Moses only saw some parts of God, not His face. No living man can see God's face and live.
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by judedwriter(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2017
alfredo4u:
As a Christian, I have dreamt of GOD. The day I had that dream, it was awesome.

The cloud was clothed with thick cloud and his face showed up.

It was a great experience.

Have u guys had the experience too?
I don't want to doubt your experience as the bible says no man can see God and live. But i too had a similar experience when i dreamt of a book and on its cover was a picture of a Youngman with a glorious robe like a king dancing joyfully. Immediately, something told me that was God....hmmm..... God doesn't look like an old man as some artists depict Him.
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by alfredo4u(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Jesus and God are one....

He that believe in Christ believe in me.

Jesus said 'Me and God are one' If I saw God in my dream is as well I saw Christ.

Lesson: God and Jesus are one.
Re: As A Christian, Have You Ever Dreamt Of God? by segebobo: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2017
judedwriter:

No. Moses only saw some parts of God, not His face. No living man can see God's face and live.
OK, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Answer ,urgent Question ? / Capitalism And The Church,the Way Forward. / Who Was Cain's Wife, Could It Have Been His Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.