Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

(www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / (www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet (1092 Views)

Help Catch A Thief / Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction / My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet by Martinprivate: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2017
please i don't really know the way you guys are operating your system.. please you guys should credit my wallet worth 18,500(55dollors)... i sold bitcoin for you people, you refuse to credit my wallet. telling me rubbish. you always have problem with your customers. if you know you can't handle the system prefectly. you better quit. because when i used other websites, is not like this they are reliable. but you guys are like thiefs. about 2 days now my comfirmation is still pending. wtf. i hate this you better fund ny Wallet, or else i won't stop advertising your nonsense behavior towards cuscustomeri hope you're seeing this message.
Re: (www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet by Miniano: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
clubkonnect

Hello � Ceo Clubkonnect

I sold btc for clubkonnect.com over a months ago

Ago I contacted Clubkonnect customer care no one replied me for over... Sept 19

Yet I got no reply my money not been paid I saw completed but till today the money was not transferred

Within 1 day after complaining the transaction was cleared of my Clubkonnect database look at the screen shot.

Transaction date sept 19 please I have waited so long yet nothing has been done please sir help me to transfer my money pls I am beggining

id=CK13155941

1 Share

Re: (www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet by Aimzee(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Clubkonect, pls do something! I have complained to your customer care times without number to no avail.
On the 12th of February, I try to deposit on my account to a sum of N5000 with my debit card. The transaction was shown to be successful and I got a debit alert from my bank but unfortunately my wallet was not funded since then till now.
My transaction ID is 6281363518.
My login name is Landlord Isaac.

Pls do something, am tired of waiting. Thanks
Re: (www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet by ddjay: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2019
For 2 years now, here on nairaland people have been complaining of this clubconnect, is amazes me how some of you still patronise them out of ignorance, so many threads with so many pages full of complains.. op all the best o

2 Likes

Re: (www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet by henryutd(m): 4:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Martinprivate:
please i don't really know the way you guys are operating your system.. please you guys should credit my wallet worth 18,500(55dollors)... i sold bitcoin for you people, you refuse to credit my wallet. telling me rubbish. you always have problem with your customers. if you know you can't handle the system prefectly. you better quit. because when i used other websites, is not like this they are reliable. but you guys are like thiefs. about 2 days now my comfirmation is still pending. wtf. i hate this you better fund ny Wallet, or else i won't stop advertising your nonsense behavior towards cuscustomeri hope you're seeing this message.

Is there any alternative to Clubkonnect
Re: (www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet by clubkonnect: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login Number and Transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
henryutd:

Is there any alternative to Clubkonnect

(1) (Reply)

If You Av A Clean N5330(dstv Edition)at A Cheap Price,hit Me Up On 07030949823 / Blackberry Curve 8830 ,mint Condition With Charger,uk-used,n9,000,lagos/abuja / Htc One V. 23k Cash Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.