Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (52752 Views)

Reverend Sisters Dance Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' (video) / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by kissval1388: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Happy Sunday Nairalanders!!!

Am a Catholic from birth, I have these question in mind but haven't gotten an answer..
Here is the question:
Please what is the work of the Reverend sisters in the Catholic church because i know They don't celebrate Mass on sunday..
please any Catholic with an answer should clarify me.. Thanks!!!!

have a nice and blissful Sunday all!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by kissval1388: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2017
I need answers plssss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by Spylord48: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2017
Many things. Some help out in schools,orphanages, old people's home, the poor etc depending on the congregation you are into.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by UAE123(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2017
From the little I understand, the Reverend Sisters assist in terms of hospitals, educational & religious duties like visiting the prisoners. Also some of them also assist the Priest in the Sacrament of Holy Communion.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by sKy007: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2017
UAE123:
From the little I understand, the Reverend Sisters assist in terms of hospitals, educational & religious duties like visiting the prisoners. Also some of them also assist the Priest in the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
And if the "Father" is promiscuous, then their duties would be expanded

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by sunnysunny69(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2017
There are instances where the bad eggs among them service the priest or even bishops, after all body no be firewood. I will think when a girl already enjoyed anaconda before she went to convent, it will be nearly impossible not to think of having it again.

26 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by massinola(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Ok

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2017
To epp fathers in the oda room

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by TerrorSquad147: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2017
sKy007:

bruh grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by lanre316: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2017
sKy007:

Hmmmm!

22 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by ElPadrino33: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2017
I want to say something but I don't want to say it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
you are asking because you are not a Catholic . If you are and by now you don't know their functions, then you deserve a hot slap on your stupid face

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by kay29000(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Hmm! This reminds me of a Lesbian lady that came to my church back in the day to speak to the youth about her story. She said at some point when her parents found out she was a lesbian, they sent her to a convent, and she said the Reverend sister they handed her over to was actually a lesbian too, and they became lovers. The lady's story was so interesting...it got me inspired to write series of books on Lesbians. Truth is stranger than fiction for real.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by anitapreeti(f): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Reflecting the image of the Holy Mary

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by massinola(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
sKy007:

This is their main aim of asking this question. To insult the Catholics as usual. Catholics should please not give them any answers. We are used to their insults. It can never hinder us, neither will it change us. Ite misa es

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by seguno2: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Objection, my lord.
This is a leading question.
No answer. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by massinola(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2017
yeyerolling:
You are satisfied now I guess, now that you have said what you always wanted to say

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by northvietnam(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Bj reverend fathers

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by northvietnam(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Service fvck Rev.fathers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by castrol180(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Google should be the op strength...I think
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Many of these reverend sisters who lie about being virgins yet the stuff is as wide as River Limpopo

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by slapandfall(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Just as a Nurse is to a Doctor so is a Reverend Sister to a Reverend Father..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2017
northvietnam:
Bj reverend fathers
ewu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by Caprison(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2017
sKy007:

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by dotunbekro06(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Lol, one of those NIGGAS above me said, TO HELP FATHER IN THE OTHER ROOM

Awon omo wobe grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by QuietHammer(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Spylord48:
Many things. Some helps out in schools,orphanages, old people's home, the poor etc depending on the congregation you are into.
What is their work IN THE CHURCH?
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2017
yeyerolling:
mad fooool

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by collinometricx: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2017
sKy007:

1 gold circle would have saved nl from u

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by TrumpDonald2: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2017
It's a vocation provided for the women who want to dedicate their lives in the service of God. The Catholic church does not provide room for women in the leadership of the church (meaning that women cannot be priests or deacons or bishops etc) but through this vocation, women who wants to live a life of service to God can be recognized.

Their duties ranges from humanitarian to evangelism (they run motherless homes, home of the elderly, visitation of the sick and any other service they are permitted to render). But basically, they choose to be single in order to live a life of service to God

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by talk2percy(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Most importantly they attend to most priest's sexual needs.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2017
kissval1388:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders!!!

Am a Catholic from birth, I have these question in mind but haven't gotten an answer..
Here is the question:
Please what is the work of the Reverend sisters in the Catholic church because i know They don't celebrate Mass on sunday..
please any Catholic with an answer should clarify me.. Thanks!!!!

have a nice and blissful Sunday all!!

The Roman Catholic Church is evil. She is the Antichrist.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by Kylekent59: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Assist the prist during holy communion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.