Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This (4151 Views)

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Sirgay: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2017
This is proven theory, this is what you will do, without her asking promise her #20,000 in the next 7days, watch how she will call you everyday, text you, ask about your work and family, this will go consistently for the next 6days, then on day 7, watch how she will call you through out that day. don't pick to know the number of times she will call you. the higher the number the higher she loves and care about you.

lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2017
Op this morning
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Sirgay: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2017
loneatar:
Op this morning
So?
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by crunchyDope(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2017
works on only broke gals undecided angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by MhizzAJ(f): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2017
Is 20,000 naira money
This is for broke girls

3 Likes

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Dillusionist(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2017
nonsense, ,you must that broke to think that 20k Is a huge money. ..broke mentality

4 Likes

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by SingleDaddy: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2017
I forgot $1million in my 25th ex-girlfriends house, I didn't call her to return it. Ordinary 20k undecided

2 Likes

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by ikp120(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Sirgay:
This is proven theory, this is what you will do, without her asking promise her #20,000 in the next 7days, watch how she will call you everyday, text you, ask about your work and family, this will go consistently for the next 6days, then on day 7, watch how she will call you through out that day. don't pick to know the number of times she will call you. the higher the number the higher she loves and care about you.

lalasticlala
The higher she loves you? Or your money?

This is how magas are born. angry

1 Like

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Maxi112: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Is 20,000 naira money
This is for broke girls
Rich girl spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Maxi112: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2017
SingleDaddy:
I forgot $1million in my 25th ex-girlfriends house, I didn't call her to return it. Ordinary 20k undecided
Hmmmm! Mr moneybag!
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by dtruth50: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
this has happened to me recently.
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Adasun(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
so 20k no be money abi?wating al dis gals da talk self
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by cassidy1996(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dillusionist:
nonsense, ,you must that broke to think that 20k Is a huge money. ..broke mentality
happy Sunday! please send me hundred naira airtime MTN....
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
[s]This is proven theory, this is what you will do, without her asking promise her #20,000 in the next 7days, watch how she will call you everyday, text you, ask about your work and family, this will go consistently for the next 6days, then on day 7, watch how she will call you through out that day. don't pick to know the number of times she will call you. the higher the number the higher she loves and care about you.
[/s]
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by GoldenJulius(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Is 20,000 naira money
This is for broke girls
if I hear.
Whey make I send my acct number? wink
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by samdavjustin(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
The op is right joor it works all the time even on so called big babes

3 Likes

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by zexy2030(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Is 20,000 naira money
This is for broke girls
Choii grin
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by TemmyWon(f): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sirgay:

lalasticlala
You are cheap and surrounded with broke irresponsible people like yourself

1 Like

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by nairaman66(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
crunchyDope:
works on only broke gals undecided angry grin

Sadly most girls are broke!

1 Like

Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Sirgay: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2017
TemmyWon:

You are cheap and surrounded with broke irresponsible people like yourself
I just checked your d.p everything on you isn't up to #10,000.
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by joyndidi: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
wether am broke or not I cant disturb anybody because he/she promised me money.I feel its embarrassing.
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by TemmyWon(f): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin grin That's the worth of my carry bag tongue
Sirgay:
I just checked your d.p everything on you isn't up to #10,000.
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by khristal87(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
TemmyWon:
grin grin grin That's the worth of my carry bag tongue

She looks picmixed by the way
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:14am On Oct 17, 2017
[s][/s]
Sirgay:

lalasticlala
[s]
Sirgay:

lalasticlala
[/s]
Sirgay:

lalasticlala
you mean "care about your money"
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Sirgay: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
[/s][s] you mean "care about your money"
Care about you and your money.
Re: Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2017
But you sef, Op, how would you enjoy those kind of calls? How are they any different from the missed calls from your guy who's demanding you pay him back his 20k. You should be feeling harassed, not loved. All she wants is 'her' money. Don't be so desperate for female attention.

(1) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures I Found On Twitter. (PICTURES) / I Have Compulsive Sexual Behavior (hypersexuality) / What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.