Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu (25936 Views)

Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by omoranmilowo: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
After all he will be preferred than so call Buhari but why not Osinbajo. Not saying Tinubu is bad but Osinbajo can move Nigeria forward if allowed. Na my opinion be dat o.
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by gbolah1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
why people are not thinking that the message baba Akande pass are absolutely not for Tinubu but for person like Osinbajo.
From my own political observation. Buhari is not going to run in 2019 an there is a big gang up against Osinbajo so that he will not be choosing as a result of zoning. This is what Baba Akande is trying to speak about that era of zoning as gone and they will only support the credible candidate.
Mark my word Tinubu is not contesting any election in 2019. His too wise to be rubbish.
Baba Adeboye also make a statement sometime in the beginning of this year that is congregation members should keep there voters cards against 2019.
This are all words of wisdom, we should should be expecting more of it from elder statesman as we approach 2018
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by lucianohase(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
If this is true, I see the whole North go against him! Even we South southerners won't vote for him because of his role in 2015 election.
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by gbolah1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
watch out for Osinbajo and Ribadu ticket in 2019 or Osinbajo/Kwankwaso but because of political influence of Kwankwaso against Osinbajo. he may be dangerous to be selected as VP candidate in 2019.

But mark my word Osinbajo will win the APC ticket and Ribadu is considered as a suitable VP candidate for him, that's why Ribidu has not taken up any political appointment in this Buhari administration but you will always find him close to Tinubu in any public occasion.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Leez:

grin grin grin
afonja gambari masters will neva allow afonja near aso rock lol
esp d cat of bourdillion ahhahahhahhahha
afonja be like we are suffersticated
Cc
giftq
We already know what happened before . . .
There is God oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by holluphemydavid(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
APC d most confused party, come 2019
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
giftq:
We already know what happened before . . . There is God oh.
grin grin
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Elder4sure(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
See painment !
Do I look like an Igbo man to you?
I don't blame you, you must be a kid gallivanting with daddy's free mb to start narrating Igbo history to me.next time try to find out the root of people before quoting nonsense.
Afonja may sense fall on you cool

Basic123:

Like hausa fulanu used nnamdi azikwe and dumped him by fighting civil war against his peoplegrin.Like sheu shagari used and dumped alex ekwueme in 1979 and made ojukwu to loose ordinary senatorial election in 1983grin.The way Abacha used arthur nzeribe in 1990s but transfer power tp yorubas via abdulsalaam abubaker in 1999 grin.Nigeria politics is beyond GEJ loss in 2015 election.Real tissue paper in Nigeria politics know themselves.grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by CioAngels(f): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
But why not encourage osinbajo to run instaead Tinubu? Tinubu is also like Buhari who must be president desperately by force. We will all be reducing our age in readiness for Aso Rock. NIGERIAN LEADERS fear them.
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Basic123: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Elder4sure:
See painment !
Do I look like an Igbo man to you?
I don't blame you, you must be a kid gallivanting with daddy's free mb to start narrating Igbo history to me.next time try to find out the root of people before quoting nonsense.
Afonja may sense fall on you cool

small kidcheesy..if you like call yourself ooni of ife first son.cool
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Elder4sure(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hehehehehe! Everybody come and see, this I.diot kid will quote me again tongue

Basic123:

small kidcheesy..if you like call yourself ooni of ife first son.cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
giftq:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
u know wen u warn dm dy wee not hear until dy get dia butts whipped

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Leez:

u know wen u warn dm dy wee not hear
until dy get dia butts whipped
Even Yoruba elders warned them, but they were busy following Tinubu and forming suffersticated politicians

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by slivertongue: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
tinubu wont contest because dat wil put an end to his national relevance. the north will simply go for SS as vp and dat is it. his reach in the nigerian polity is oberrated
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
notoriousbabe:
From fry pan to fire
Choiii....... wetin b dis?
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by slivertongue: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
gbolah1:
why people are not thinking that the message baba Akande pass are absolutely not for Tinubu but for person like Osinbajo.
From my own political observation. Buhari is not going to run in 2019 an there is a big gang up against Osinbajo so that he will not be choosing as a result of zoning. This is what Baba Akande is trying to speak about that era of zoning as gone and they will only support the credible candidate.
Mark my word Tinubu is not contesting any election in 2019. His too wise to be rubbish.
Baba Adeboye also make a statement sometime in the beginning of this year that is congregation members should keep there voters cards against 2019.
This are all words of wisdom, we should should be expecting more of it from elder statesman as we approach 2018

goodluck to them but d north will win in 2019. they didnt cook security troubles in NE to win 2015 only to be denied 2019. the north is united while the south is out for vp

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2017
giftq:

Even Yoruba elders warned them, but they were busy following Tinubu and forming suffersticated politicians
effects of being lifetime gambari slaves

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2017
Leez:

effects of being lifetime gambari slaves
oladeebo and vivere will not be happy to read this grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2017
giftq:
oladeebo and vivere will not be happy to read this grin grin
plus Basic123 and Tobit grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2017
beamtopola:
yea, the rat poison, That awolowo and abiola took. grin grin

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by edupedia: 4:34am On Oct 16, 2017
thatNUPEboy:
well this gist was copied from dailypost this morning. Dele might have said so when he was drunk.

...with a failed society magazine and doing PRO job for thief Diezani Dele Momodu has surely gone to the dregs....What he wrote is obviously a spanner in the works for APC but it is also a show of his deep hatred for Buhari....the intention with his frog eyes is to make mumu of stupid people like the Igbos who can never learn from history...let mumus continue to believe him...nonsense and ingredient....

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by edupedia: 4:36am On Oct 16, 2017
thatNUPEboy:
well this gist was copied from dailypost this morning. Dele might have said so when he was drunk.

.Dele Momodu is also a confused monkey..with a failed society magazine and doing PRO job for thief Diezani Dele Momodu has surely gone to the dregs....What he wrote is obviously a spanner in the works for APC but it is also a show of Hus deep hatred for Buhari....the intention with his frog eyes is to make mumu of stupid people like the Igbos who can never learn from history...let IPOB mumus continue to believe him...nonsense and ingredient....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Splashme: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Paperwhite:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink Another biggest joke of the century.Thank foresee Bourdillon being besieged by ICPC,EFCC,DSS, Tinubu being clipped finally.His conspiracy of silence is worrying.Meanwhile what have happened to "Sai Buhari"in the SW? Sarrki abeg answer.
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by breakeven: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Another dead body? How about osinbajo?
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by lateefsul: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2017
You can never go wrong with these corporate shoes. Sale on! Shop on! http:///2xIf5Qv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets / Paul Offu: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.