Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) (4385 Views)

The Return Of BSS: A Paradigm Of “isakaba Boys” / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2017
grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2017
BSS are trained by US NAVY SEAL. We will sink the whole Lagos, Port Harcourt port and thr Navy across Nigeria. We told Zoogeria that we will make Zoo become a new age Atlantis buried under ocean.

Okuku abiama is with us

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by fiizznation: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Haha..... You guys should let these people be please. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
grin

Today, wey u suppose rest, u come dey find trouble ba? gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Drogbs: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2017
getting stale and boring already

3 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by temblor1(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
BSS are trained by US NAVY SEAL. We will sink the whole Lagos, Port Harcourt port and thr Navy across Nigeria. We told Zoogeria that we will make Zoo become a new age Atlantis buried under ocean.

Okuku abiama is with us
KEYBOARD SOLDIER keep beating your chest waiting on US and UN.

4 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin grin wetin unah dey do no good oh.... Nnamdi Cownu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Why can't you let them be.................I'm sure you can do better than this undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Stingman: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
grin

Instead of focusing in what you people do best you keep masturbating on end....See>>> your speciality...

I bought 15 cars, built four houses, Lateef Aremu suspected human parts dealer confesses

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/human-part-dealer-confesses-bought-15-cars-built-four-houses-proceeds/

Ogun ‘church’ where Satan is a ‘brother’ and worshippers are served alcohol. The Nation,October 15, 2017

..afonja demon...

9 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2017
zombies na Zombie.. undecided
Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Referendum50(f): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2017

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2017
^^^^^

Do you know that dead soldier could even be an igbo man in the Nigerian army? Is that meant as a retaliation to the obviously wicked and inconsiderate op? cheesy

e.g, see Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi, a medical doctor and graduate of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, unfortunately killed by Boko haram

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/photos-of-nigerian-army-captain-killed-by-boko-haram/

Meanwhile @ OP, stop this thing abeg. pictures like that are only meant for retaliation!! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2017
This cartoon never gets old grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by fdigital(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Op i can see you zombies, FG, are still busy enjoying your 5 minutes fame tacitly abrogated to you. My heart felt to those noble Biafrans wickedly hounded by the nigerian barberians. my utter relief is how those pictures and videos has gone far and wild for the world to see how illhuman the nigeria armforces are.

While enjoy your 5min fame also have this at the back of your mind.
* When a Biafrans goes to your barren enclazes he or she intellectively makes resourcefulnes where you found non.
* Biafrans are known for what ever productivity or services they engage on, appreciate astronomically.
* Since the peak of the Biafran struggle, FG has tried all kinds of schemes to malign, intimidate, bribe, create divide into the struggle all to no avail.

* They have tried all the rogue schemes known to man to stop an ordinary radio set up by Biafrans but couldnt,,,,,
and you now think they can stop the quest for Biafra Restoration fully adoled by Biafrans world wide.

For now enjoy your 5 minutes fame.

2 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Omofunaab2: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Lmao

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Stingman: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

..but these everlasting pictures get old...

6 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stingman:

Not my concern

All I know is the end result of ipob chest beating...
smiley

11 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
^^^^^

Do you know that dead soldier could even be an igbo man in the Nigerian army? Is that meant as a retaliation to the obviously wicked and inconsiderate op? cheesy

e.g, see Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi, a medical doctor and graduate of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, unfortunately killed by Boko haram

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/photos-of-nigerian-army-captain-killed-by-boko-haram/

Meanwhile @ OP, stop this thing abeg. pictures like that are only meant for retaliation!! angry

He was an ex-classmate's elder brother, such a fine soldier and gentleman. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Stingman: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Not my concern

All I know is the end result of ipob chest beating...
smiley

...and that's my concern? and those two chesting beating is still on?...Mister go and find something to do in your IDP camp!!

2 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by CrtlAltDel: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stingman:

...and that's my concern? and those two chesting beating is still on?...Mister go and find something to do in your IDP camp!!

6 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by ipoblogic: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
fiizznation:
Haha..... You guys should let these people be please. grin

Why should they let us be?
Allow them to continue,

We are compiling the screen shots of such posts as evidence of their hatred and their tenencies to kill us in our own lands.

Yes, we lost our people, but the actions of the terrorists called Nigerian Army in the Python Violent Dance has taken the struggle to another level.

Honestly, a typical Nigeria is as dull as Buhari.

They all believe our silence is defeat and the end.
Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stingman:

Well, they refused to go on exile!? Will rather go to prison for their beliefs, than disappear off face of d earth after chest beating; death or

9 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stingman:

Instead of focusing in what you people do best you keep masturbating on end....See>>> your speciality...

I bought 15 cars, built four houses, Lateef Aremu suspected human parts dealer confesses

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/human-part-dealer-confesses-bought-15-cars-built-four-houses-proceeds/

Ogun ‘church’ where Satan is a ‘brother’ and worshippers are served alcohol. The Nation,October 15, 2017

..afonja demon...

I dey abdulahi fodio Rd, sakwoto, abeg com & beat me cool

3 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Rogerz007(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:
This is so epic..

4 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Ngozi123(f): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
grin

The fact that you can make jest of the Nigerian Army committing human rights abuses is very telling of your nature imo. Please don’t cry should a similar event happen to you or your loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Ngozi123(f): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
ipoblogic:

Why should they let us be?
Allow them to continue,

We are compiling the screen shots of such posts as evidence of their hatred and their tenencies to kill us in our own lands.

Yes, we lost our people, but the actions of the terrorists called Nigerian Army in the Python Violent Dance has taken the struggle to another level.

Honestly, a typical Nigeria is as dull as Buhari.

They all believe our silence is defeat and the end.
Hahahahaha.

What I don’t understand is why they don’t think that the same thing won’t happen to them in the future. With the way things are going in this country- the corruption scandals, dwindling economy and broken promises from this present government, there will be growing dissent among them. Who will stand in Buhari’s way when he wants to mete out the same punishment that he did to those IPOB members to those dissenters? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

The fact that you can make jest of the Nigerian Army committing human rights abuses is very telling of your nature imo. Please don’t cry should a similar event happen to you or your loved ones.

am I a terrorist or belong to d terrorist group, ipob? undecided

biko ahapu m'aka oo!

2 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by Ngozi123(f): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

am I a terrorist or belong to d terrorist group, ipob? undecided

Are IPOB the only group that the Nigerian Army/Police have committed human rights violations against in the last few years? Answer this question honestly and you will understand my point.

1 Like

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

Are IPOB the only group that the Nigerian Army/Police have committed human rights violations against in the last few years? Answer this question honestly and you will understand my point.

abegi,park well...you never make sense anyways....tahhh,why do i even quote you sef...

3 Likes

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by ogaJona(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
one Nigeria with this people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) by deomelo: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
akpu BSS amphibious brigade, trained by MOSSAD and Israeli defense forces. grin grin

lmao. This is the fumiest thing on the internet. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Umu Obiligbo Perform At Flavour Free Concert In Enugu State / I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.