Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (38376 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
A woman with flat yansh and bwest, that cannot take a big kini by for example hydrating it with her mouth, whose kpanla joints prevents her from doing gymnastics in bed like all those bad shildren on xvideos.....and is tired just after one round angry
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by iammaKING(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Habaaa...Baba,just change the topic to "The DEVIL i hate to have as a wife " i go understand cheesy...Because, finally na DEVIL u de describe naa..shuoo shocked..

Well,no be lie you talk sha grin.. But you see that "EGO" and not able to say SORRY effortlessly, Guyyyy na wetin make me run from my last relationship oo... She just don't know how to say SORRY even when she is at fault "ALL" the time.. Abegi jare, am enjoying my singlehood now jor grin..!
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by tealaw(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Overrated girls all over the place.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Missmossy(f): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
KingTom:
Wow lovely. Long time no see
Thanks... Haven't been here, took a break. How are things with you?
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Seunpaul01(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
prinxpalax:

1. Proud and arrogant woman.
2 who can not let go, who fights for everything.
3. Who is possessive,wanting to acquire everything and selfish.
4. That has ego
5.worldly and canally minded.
6.who competes with everybody/­everything available
7. Who compares and contrasts herself with other people
8. A woman who can not forgive and forget easily
9. That can not utter this sentence " I am so sorry " effortlessly to people.
10.nags and shout and shameless.
11. Who exposes her God's given body for public to see
12. Who cannot adjust to any situation of life
13. Who only delights in the life of comfort,opulent and riches
14. Who thinks she has monopoly of knowledge,ideas and wisdom
15. Who doesn't care about Godly virtues.. 16. Who is weary in well doing.
17. Easily discourage and complain alot

My dear, na only u waka come o. U are on a long thing. OYO
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by tpwealth(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
caesaraba:

You get sense. My girlfriend who I was planning to propose to despite so many flaws finally broke the camel's back when I discovered she was sleeping with a married military officer in Kogi and has been trying to blackmail me with tears and saying it was in her past. My reply has been that, I can take almost anything from a woman however, unfaithfulness isn't one of those things. Funny thing was the way she referred to the man as a father-figure constantly ehn! I'd have prostrated on the floor in thanksgiving for all he was doing not knowing that he was helping me to wash plate. I almost got married to this person fa! Anyway, sorry I just had to air this out when I saw your first item on the list. Many thanks.
mehn! I am short of words

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by SmartyPants(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Richy4:
I don't even Understand your Number 16... maybe u should make me understand..

Based on your number Nine, so u have not encountered some one that says I am sorry all the time but doesn't mean it?

Most times those phrase is as common and as loosed as "I love you".. anyways.. Goodluck

grin People that won't sit down and read their Bible... How will you understand? ehn Richard? Always pressing phone

tongue

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by tpwealth(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Missmossy:
We are all humans and as such lack perfection so definitely even if not all few of these things would be in one, sometimes it could be unknown. Change is constant anyway and as such unhealthly traits could be worked on.
Bravo!!!
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by tpwealth(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Eaugusta:
Op I sincerely have nothing against your list but let me believe you are also ready to dish out same qualities in the relationship/marriage because it doesn't have to be one sided.
You also have to know that we all have flaws we battling with and making effort to change. So you must learn the act of patience cus no one is perfect
Present your list
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by oviejnr(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Op you need to add Nagging to your list on my behalf, can't live with a nagging woman grin grin
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by tpwealth(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
No Man complain of good things
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by tpwealth(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
judlice84:
What do you fellas want

You see women with good qualities you will still complain and not appreciate themangry
No Man complain of good things
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by tpwealth(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sgttanner:
I caught my gf cheating on me and I been so depressed... I love her dou but I just can't let go of all what I read on her phone.. Even dou she has asked for forgiveness... I saw her asking for money and the guy sending her money , Also, the chat was so intimate.... That alone makes me feel incapable... And I have been so loyal to this girl.. And it's not that i don't give her money.. At least I do my best... It's just disheartening the way some girls act sha.. Well shit happens
Heya! sorry bro, I can feel your pain
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by tpwealth(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Evaberry:
All these men sef.

they tend to be possessive and overly controlling
Omo Wobe
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by tpwealth(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jman06:
Just three things I ask of my future wife:

1. Be faithful to me. Don't even give me any reason to suspect you are cheating on me. If you feel that you are tired of me, give me the divorce papers, I'll respect you and even give some parting gifts.

2. Respect my parents and siblings, they are my first love. Be rest assured that I will never tolerate any of them disrespecting you. I'll have your back always.

3. Respect me. Don't use harsh words on me no matter what. I have ego too, don't bruise it please.

Any lady that can give me just the above three will have me wholesale, I'll forgive all her other sins.
FAITHFUL
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by habsydiamond(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Truth be told. Women of nowadays sabi do bonanza with them body buy one get one free like Mtn data. If Una no expose Una breast shey una go get breast ache no abi Na head ache e dey cause. If not for American bra eh. Some ladies for dey dress like say Na Russia dem dey live. Wear like 5 pullovers at thesame time so as not to see there saggy breast.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by hopeall(f): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
caesaraba:

You get sense. My girlfriend who I was planning to propose to despite so many flaws finally broke the camel's back when I discovered she was sleeping with a married military officer in Kogi and has been trying to blackmail me with tears and saying it was in her past. My reply has been that, I can take almost anything from a woman however, unfaithfulness isn't one of those things. Funny thing was the way she referred to the man as a father-figure constantly ehn! I'd have prostrated on the floor in thanksgiving for all he was doing not knowing that he was helping me to wash plate. I almost got married to this person fa! Anyway, sorry I just had to air this out when I saw your first item on the list. Many thanks.

Oh please, your girlfriend story is over 4 years ago and due. Move on already and get a new gal.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by seunmohmoh(f): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2017
still searching for number 16
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Jman06:

1. Be faithful to me. Don't even give me any reason to suspect you are cheating on me. If you feel that you are tired of me, give me the divorce papers, I'll respect you and even give some parting gifts.

2. Respect my parents and siblings, they are my first love. Be rest assured that I will never tolerate any of them disrespecting you. I'll have your back always.

3. Respect me. Don't use harsh words on me no matter what. I have ego too, don't bruise it please.

Any lady that can give me just the above three will have me wholesale, I'll forgive all her other sins.

@point 1, no woman should get married with the mindset of leaving when she's tired. It's not a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by virtuejoan(f): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Jman06:

simple and straight

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by spiritedtete: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2017
prestigiouslady:
Hmmm...
just few questions for the OP, do you have any of the traits you listed above
Are you ready to accept the same list of condition from a woman??
A woman who doesn't do all these you've highlighted doesn't guarantee a happy and perfect marriage either.
A perfect woman who has none of this or the traits of these you've pointed out will be the one you get clay and mould yourself or maybe a robot..

No woman out there is perfect, no human is...like my dad will say, once a woman has at least 80% of what you want, go for it, that might be as much as the best you can get..
Every human being has a bad side and that includes you and I.
What op listed isn't s perfect character its just a normal trait in a woman of virtue
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by spiritedtete: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Aboguede:
I agree with the op but it is also very omportant for a man to know that it is also a man's responsibility to shape a woman I mean train her to be as you can manage.

my father said that "a woman is half trained by her parents and the other half is left to her husband to train her to the final accepted maturity.

and I am greatful to God for who I am, my wife will be as I want her becausd I accept the responsibility as my father puts it that the husband is also the father of his wife.

Bros you want to train all these internet ladies.... Forget that pls! They tell you if you cant accept their attitude you leave them
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by spiritedtete: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Aboguede:
again acvording to igbo culture, a woman is never old than a man so my wife can be old than I am but I will enforce my rules uncompromisingly that she might think I lied about my age.

secondly, It id important that as a man I should also teach ur girl friend and train her as long as u and her are together because u nevet know when u might change the status and mind you that love is created and not pre made.

you can deceide to have fun but before u know it, u are cut up as long as u are making love to the same person often, the magnetic force of sex will cloud ur mind and make it hard to let go so if you always show ur true self from the start, she will either remain or leave early and always learn as a man to not pretend because pretence make a man stupid and perpetual cowardice and I can tell u from experence and as a sycologist that WOMEN respect a man who is uncompromising, strict and straight forward.

I have handled cases of counselling and in many cases, the woman says she think the man is like a woman in character and some women admitted thay they purposedly tested the men by doing wrong and the men will keep quit because of fear.

I once dated a girl and she met another girl in my room at certain time and she protested that the girl should leave and the girl left and then I also asked her to leave too for not respecting me as a man and I forced her out but she letter called and apologised on her kneels but in another relationship my the girl I was dating found another lady in my room and the same thing happened but this time, I later apologised to her and she started she later developed aggresive attitude which killed the relationship.

so in all, a man is obliged to be fatefull as the lady does same but as a man make sure ur wife is more tollerent than the husband otherwise the marrage will lack credibility because by nature, a man is poligamuse but a woman can be fateful bu nature so never let nature be compromised especially by a woman.

Woman never sleep you before abi... I am very sure you will recreate your story... Stop forming you know women thingy
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by akwalata(m): 1:19am On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You will create your wife

By the way i find it difficult to say 'I am so sorry' effortlessly
Please try and work on it. It will really help you avoid series of argument.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by fof1: 1:20am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=MizMyColi post=61438148]OP, are you a member of deeper life?[/quot

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ARE THEY UR STANDARDS? AS GOOD AS MANY ARE. SOME ARE VERY SHALLOW MINDED AND INDISCRETE IN THEIR APPLICATION OF SCRIPTURES. NOT TENATIOUSLY FOLLOWING WHAT D TEVERED MAN OF GOD IS PREACHING AND HAD UPHELD OVER FOUR DECADES WITHOUT COMPROMISE. SET URSELF FREE ABD STUDY D HOLY WRIT. THESE STANDARDS SET BY D OP ARE BASIC SETS FOR BOTH MAN AND WOMAN. MAINTAIN.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by diva90: 1:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Just stay single for life and save yourself the stress undecided
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by cooltola(m): 3:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Pride is the main koko once pride is gone. Things will improve.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by logica(m): 3:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Aboguede:
I can tell u from experence and as a sycologist
...which University did you get your degree?
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Georgeisco2007: 4:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
All these men sef.

they tend to be possessive and overly controlling

Story! Read ur bible very well and see the command from God to women.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by GhanaMustGoo: 4:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Just so happens my wife has almost all these qualities, the winch. And we've been married almost ten years!
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by obowunmi(m): 4:19am On Oct 18, 2017
prinxpalax:

1. Proud and arrogant woman.
2 who can not let go, who fights for everything.
3. Who is possessive,wanting to acquire everything and selfish.
4. That has ego
5.worldly and canally minded.
6.who competes with everybody/­everything available
7. Who compares and contrasts herself with other people
8. A woman who can not forgive and forget easily
9. That can not utter this sentence " I am so sorry " effortlessly to people.
10.nags and shout and shameless.
11. Who exposes her God's given body for public to see
12. Who cannot adjust to any situation of life
13. Who only delights in the life of comfort,opulent and riches
14. Who thinks she has monopoly of knowledge,ideas and wisdom
15. Who doesn't care about Godly virtues.. 16. Who is weary in well doing.
17. Easily discourage and complain alot

Mr. Perfect, start by describing your own flaws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.