Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (38318 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by hartson(m): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Observing
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by zinizta: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Sgttanner:
exactly... Love Isn't a do or die affair...I haven't set my eyes on her since that incident... Even dou her friend has pleaded on her behalf and AL.. But I just kept remembering those heart breaking chats
A Broken Courtship Is Better Than A Broken Marriage...Better A GF Cheats On You Than A Wife. Emotionally, It Will Take A While.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by hartson(m): 4:38am On Oct 20, 2017
Ezionye:
Lol

Dat list is quite long and is either way

No one would like to be with any1 with those attributes
.thanks
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Veraatabeh(f): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
MADUBI:
That makes you a better wife self. Ngwanu collect the ring.
lol

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Richy4(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
SmartyPants:

grin People that won't sit down and read their Bible... How will you understand? ehn Richard? Always pressing phone

tongue

Hahaha haha.. please don't startcry
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by SmartyPants(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Richy4:

Hahaha haha.. please don't startcry

grin
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Op, is acting as if we care undecided

Who are you? undecided
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by hartson(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
Op, is acting as if we care undecided

Who are you? undecided
He is a man and has stated his rules or conditions.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Realhommie(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Missmossy:
We are all humans and as such lack perfection so definitely even if not all few of these things would be in one, sometimes it could be unknown. Change is constant anyway and as such unhealthly traits could be worked on.
Thumbs up..
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2017
hartson:
He is a man and has stated his rules or conditions.

For what and why? His "rules and conditions" lmaooooo!!! He's acting as if he can just choose any lady. Ladies will also have to decide if he's even worth it. He's just one of the millions of men in this world, replaceable in a second. If the idiot thinks he has sth. to say, "rules and conditions" to make simply because he has a "d" dangling down his legs , then he might as well realise he's not getting married at all.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by hartson(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

For what and why? His "rules and conditions" lmaooooo!!! He's acting as if he can just choose any lady. Ladies will also have to decide if he's even worth it. He's just one of the millions of men in this world, replaceable in a second. If the idiot thinks he has sth. to say, "rules and conditions" to make simply because he has a "d" dangling down his legs , then he might as well realise he's not getting married at all.
Talk is cheap.lol,@ replaceable in a second as if is that easy.Go ask those who divorced or broke up with their male partners whether it is easy to find another guy in seconds.IMO,I think the guy should soft peddle cos no one is complete including him.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
hartson:
Talk is cheap.lol,@ replaceable in a second as if is that easy.Go ask those who divorced or broke up with their male partners whether it is easy to find another guy in seconds.IMO,I think the guy should soft peddle cos no one is complete including him.

Who told you they were searching

Wake up, this is 2017, some people, male or female simply do not wish to be married undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by hartson(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wake up, this is 2017, some people, male or female simply do not wish to be married undecided
is not about wake up this is 2017.it doesnt happen as you portray it else you jump from frying pan into the fire.As a lady just mention that you a divorcée to any potential suitors watch them avoid you like plague.in addition,the devil you know is worth more than the angel you dont know so loosing him and thinking you just grab another guy in seconds is easier said than done.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by brandonobi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

gbam!
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
hartson:
is not about wake up this is 2017.it doesnt happen as you portray it else you jump from frying pan into the fire.As a lady just mention that you a divorcée to any potential suitors watch them avoid you like plague.in addition,the devil you know is worth more than the angel you dont know so loosing him and thinking you just grab another guy in seconds is easier said than done.

I stopped there. You are joke if you think relationships are like buying girlfriend and boyfriend at the market loooooool, I can't! "Potential suitors" lmao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.