Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (82909 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way

Oshey.... eyan mayweather.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cletz991(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2017
SAMBARRY:
how come when mobile police men provoke or talk to men anyhow driving on the way,they respect themselves despite the insults but in their own house they cannot even control themselves not even in the presence of the kids
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by osinachijude: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Peace is all we ask!!!! cry

biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by webngnews: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2017
And.they will say man initiate most violence

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by jojo17(f): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Nesso:

No mind am. Hw can she challenge him in front of the kids? What is she teaching her daughter if she has one? why not wait until they r alone in the room before stating her case.
. I think they are both wrong in starting the issue in the presence of the kids. The husband slapping his wife in the presence of the kids is also wrong. If you say the wife 's slapping back is teaching her daughter, what about what their son (s) is learning from their father : that he can beat up his wife and must not be challenged?. Why must only daughters be trained? Don't you think sons needs training too.?. I also think they both lack respect for each other. They are both wrong.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Amadaz(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

udo di
good, oga adi mma ka mu na gi kpaa nkata na whatsapp. Biko nyem akara ekwe nti gi.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Amadaz:
good, oga adi mma ka mu na gi kpaa nkata na whatsapp. Biko nyem akara ekwe nti gi.

Nnam idi ok
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2017
jojo17:
. I think they are both wrong in starting the issue in the presence of the kids. The husband slapping his wife in the presence of the kids is also wrong. If you say the wife 's slapping back is teaching her daughter, what about what their son (s) is learning from their father : that he can beat up his wife and must not be challenged?. Why must only daughters be trained? Don't you think sons needs training too.?. I also think they both lack respect for each other. They are both wrong.
I agree
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Akious2k2(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is what some men don't like... Is that supposed to be a threat?
Just pray make you no jam correct "werey" in sheep clothing
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Donbosco46: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2017
madam abeg tell us waiting happen how can you be joking with your husband and he slap you am sure you accused him of sleeping with your house help. how can you call that a joke? and again we never hear from the man, i see that your eyeing his house women.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ourkobo: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2017
cococandy:
So what's she supposed to do?
You people are infuriatingly dumb. Jeez!
so you will slap your husband back in front of his kids? and make him look weak?
seriously leave sentiment apart, those children might not respect him again.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by wonder233: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2017
wintersnow:
A REAL MAN DOESN'T LAY HANDS ON HIS LADY! ONLY COWARDS...
cliche...when a female assassin or member of a robbery gang is about snuffing out your life and you have the opportunity to fight for your life, please don't; because A REAL MAN DOESN'T LAY HANDS ON A LADY

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is really sad . . .
Beating a woman is a total NO NO, no matter what happened or what she has done.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Amadaz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Nnam idi ok
Take my number... nkiti asaa nkiti ato, asato ise abuo, ise asato ano itolu. Lol... I'm sure no one else here would understand what that means. Pls chat or call me up.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
ourkobo:

so you will slap your husband back in front of his kids?
and make him look weak?

seriously leave sentiment apart, those children might not respect him again.
If he can slap me in front of the kids, yes he can get slapped back in front of the kids.

His weakness or lack of it shouldn't be more important than my wellbeing.
The marriage isn't all about him.

What about the kids respecting me? I guess I don't deserve respect since it's okay for him to slap me in front of them but abominable for me to do same. You can't even see how damaged you are.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by izaray(f): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
I always adviced our ladies even in a relationship, if any misunderstanding comes up between u and ur spouse, and he eventually hit you or slap you...Dn't ever try slapping him back...Because it can lead to something else, dat u both will end up regreating later.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
cococandy:

If he can slap me in front of the kids, yes he can get slapped back in front of the kids.

His weakness or lack of it shouldn't be more important than my wellbeing.
The marriage isn't all about him.

What about the kids respecting me? I guess I don't deserve respect since it's okay for him to slap me in front of them but abominable for me to do same. You can't even see how damaged you are.

Bitch please. Get your motherfucking feminist stinking ass outta here

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
alezzy13:

God Bless you sister. The highlighted is for some of your fellow sisters reading so they can get wisdom.

Hmmmm
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by franksam2009: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
EternalTruths:
Some men are fools.

Only weak men batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Useless man.
stfu when you get married, you will understand that some women can't control their mouth
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
victorakpabome:

Bitch please. Get your motherfucking feminist stinking ass outta here
No sensible response

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
cococandy:

No sensible response

Hurts right? Going through all your posts and seeing the insults you dish out. If you can't take the heat get the Bleep outta here. You ain't even pretty. I pity your husband. All you have is a foul mouth and rotten character. Feminist my foot. You know what? Hang yourself and save the world the trouble

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by lebete3000: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Prolly the same thing this woman said when she was like you till she got served. Thank God her brains didn't spill out. Peace is very important, when you sense someone getting angry just calm down and if it continues all the time just end the damn marriage.
No need locking horns with someone who might end your life. Be wise.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
lebete3000:

Prolly the same thing this woman said when she was like you till she got served. Thank God her brains didn't spill out. Peace is very important, when you sense someone getting angry just calm down and if it continues all the time just end the damn marriage.
No need locking horns with someone who might end your life. Be wise.

Mods please a bottle of big stout for this guy. Nice writeup cool
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by arnold123: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: WOMAN BATTERED BY HUSBAN ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH

Just read the screenshots. It started on their way to the house of the God for worship. Most men who abuse their wives are devout Christians. They quote from the bible a lot. The lady was initially reluctant to authorize that i publish the pictures. But she finally authorized that post the picture. Read for yourself'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1
bleaching cream girls gone wrong heyahhhhh! see as the design make brain e wan almost blend with her induced albinism
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:26am On Oct 17, 2017
victorakpabome:

Hurts right? Going through all your posts and seeing the insults you dish out. If you can't take the heat get the Bleep outta here. You ain't even pretty. I pity your husband. All you have is a foul mouth and rotten character. Feminist my foot. You know what? Hang yourself and save the world the trouble
You sound very hurt.

You're a misogynistic asshole . Sorry if my refusing to agree that it's okay for him to slap her in front of the kids makes you mad. Stay mad kiss

While you're thinking about hanging maybe you should do that yourself seeing as I upset you that much.

What makes you think I care about your opinion on my looks? Classic Retarded chauvinist. Always thinking women need their validation to be whole.

I'll be here a looooong time upsetting asshats like you. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

I might be ugly but I'll be here with my ugly looks in your face and calling out your stupid misogynistic ideals as long as I have the time.

I don't even pity the woman you're with. if any woman is foolish enough to accommodate you, she deserves whatever she gets including humiliation in public. Senseless goat.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 17, 2017
cococandy:

You sound very hurt.

You're a misogynistic asshole . Sorry if my refusing to agree that it's okay for him to slap her in front of the kids makes you mad. Stay mad kiss

While you're thinking about hanging maybe you should do that yourself seeing as I upset you that much.

What makes you think I care about your opinion on my looks? Classic Retarded chauvinist. Always thinking women need their validation to be whole.

I'll be here a looooong time upsetting asshats like you. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

I might be ugly but I'll be here with my ugly looks in your face and calling out your stupid misogynistic ideals as long as I have the time.

I don't even pity the woman you're with. if any woman is foolish enough to accommodate you, she deserves whatever she gets including humiliation in public. Senseless goat.

Long epistle. But this your forehead na die grin cheesy

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:52am On Oct 17, 2017
victorakpabome:

Long epistle. But this your forehead na die grin cheesy
Thank you very much smiley

But You're still a misogynistic asshole who thinks his opinion about my looks means shyt.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 17, 2017
cococandy:

Thank you very much smiley

But You're still a misogynistic asshole who thinks his opinion about my looks means shyt.

Feisty lady. Ok no vex. That was childish of me. smiley

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:26am On Oct 17, 2017
victorakpabome:

Feisty lady. Ok no vex. That was childish of me. smiley
I didn't expect any better.

Not from a sexist prig anyway

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2017
cococandy:

I didn't expect any better.

Not from a sexist prig anyway

Good morning Coco smiley

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by izaray(f): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bibi294:
No b person wey motor kill dem cram plate number o.... Leave his house for peace to reign at least for now.... Abusive marriages upandan... We women need to learn to control our tongue...
My dear, i always emphaszied on dis to our ladies, in every given opportunity i fine myself along such dicussion. We should learn how to control ours tongues, always keep mute once they are angrily talking...Lastly dnt try to hit or slap back. Cause by hiting them back, you are indirectly passing a msg to them that yes, you can fight or withstand them violently, pushing the man to do wat he never expected nor planned on you.

They even tore each order clothes...I pity her sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached)