Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:36 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (82801 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Bibi294(f): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
izaray:
My dear, i always emphaszied on dis to our ladies, in every given opportunity i fine myself along such dicussion. We should learn how to control ours tongues, always keep mute once they are angrily talking...Lastly dnt try to hit or slap back. Cause by hiting them back, you are indirectly passing a msg to them that yes, you can fight or withstand them violently, pushing the man to do wat he never expected nor planned on you.

They even tore each order clothes...I pity her sha...
She's just like my older neighbor...always claiming she's the victim whereas, she's the one victimising her husband.... Because the society favours we women.. Some are just misusing this opportunity....

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

A woman does not have the right to defend herself?

Militarily, when someone who got an advantage over you strikes, you back down. If you are strong headed in the name of "Self Defense", you will be obliterated.

She got blood dripping cos she like you, got no training in Crisis Management and war tactics.

Like I said earlier, she could have died!!!.
Think Bro!!! Think!!!.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Militarily, when someone who got an advantage over you strikes, you back down. If you are strong headed in the name of "Self Defense", you will be obliterated.

She got blood dripping cos she like you, got no training in Crisis Management and war tactics.

Like I said earlier, she could have died!!!.
Think Bro!!! Think!!!.
For how long will women back down ??

If she died he too would be killed!

U can't treat a person like that!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by freshair46: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=EternalTruths post=61444410]Some men are fools.
Only weak men batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Useless man.[na bastard man

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.