Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (82911 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by folu4real(f): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Han Han and in d front of d kids . I know my marriage is not perfect but I thank God for d kind of husband he gave me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
DePartfinder:
Any man that raise his hand towards his wife is a lunatic...... Damn!

hediot! were u there?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by GovernorMaxx: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
The kids shouted blood blood before he stop,well madam u for nor return the slap cox two wrong don't make right

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Question 1. Are you sure your husband is not inserting the instrument he is inserting into you into the house girl's something because I don't see why an argument about a house help will degenerate into something very violent
Question 2.who's paying the houses help?
Question 3.did you both agree amicably and to a logical conclusion before bringing the house help or you just forced in the house help without the total consent or agreement of your husband
Question 4.Are you sure you yourself aren't mistreating the house help
Question 5.Are your parents aware that you're in a violent marriage because this one you both are shamelessly displaying before your kids,I hope you're aware that you both are giving them bad example of how to deal with and resolve conflict and also generating mental trauma for them because such spectacle doesn't leave their memory so soon

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
Some men are fools.

Only weak men beat batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Useless man.

i think the woman is the fool for living with such a monster..wtf,cant she bloody survive on her own?!
Is she waiting to leave that monster in a body bag?
As for that nigggah monster,hes damm lucky that woman doesnt seem to have mean brothers. Damm,just look @tha,blood of the woman he once proffessed love for,mum of his kids!
I hate this.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by DePartfinder: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
guywitzerogal:
pls stop talking like dat have witness a situation that a wife publicly slap her husband several time and the man was still begging her, not untill d man got piss up and started slapping her dat she ran....being a man doesn't mean stupidity sumtime u have to make ur stand

No matter how the situation might be, that doesn't warrant inhumane treatment. There are other ways to punish women, beating ain't supposed to be one of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by kevoh(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Let's hear the other side of the story...no further comment!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by feyimen: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
this dude is a beast.. there are better ways to treat a lady fvck up and not this woman beater

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ericaikince:
Even the president is less concerned about this.. Whatt do u expect me to do??
grin grin Wicked post.. ....

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: WOMAN BATTERED BY HUSBAN ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH

Just read the screenshots. It started on their way to the house of the God for worship. Most men who abuse their wives are devout Christians. They quote from the bible a lot. The lady was initially reluctant to authorize that i publish the pictures. But she finally authorized that post the picture. Read for yourself'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1

Too bad.

But madam, this fraudulent lawyer will do you worse things than your husband.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by bamasite(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
HE SLAPPED YOU AND YOU SLAPPED HIM BACK: YOU ARE A BAD AND DISRESPECTFUL WIFE BOTH OF YOU FOUGHT AS EQUALS, YOU SPOILT YOUR STORY.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
And be is going to church meaning he is Christian right? This is it when all you hear in the church these days is offering, tithe and seed sowing why won't he battered his wife?

The most annoying thing you will hear now is * oh it's devil*

What a shame, men like this will never want a fight with a fellow man never but are champion the new Joshua of boxing ring when it come to box woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

I DON'T EVEN HAVE HER STRENGTH
So one guy used to beat his sturbon wife until sense come fall on her grin Some women need it.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way

STFU little b**ch

8 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by MEILYN(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Let's listen to the man's side of the story first before jumping into conclusion.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by mejai(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way
Lol... D woman don see python dance. Na so d woman in d pix go dey talk till dis morning. She for don talk anyhow now she see anyhow.

I no support wife beating.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by miarhpe: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
All is fair in love and war.

I can't commend or condemn him because I don't know what his side of the story is

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmm.....definitely the guy is a coward....

But the way the woman emotionally carved the story and lightly describing her role makes me think the story isn't complete.....

She slapped her husband.....ooh well maybe she's right, afteral he slapped her first. ...

But what if she's quite n call when he's in rage, could this have been avoided?

I dunno just thinking.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by marwanafrica: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
bluff well,
notin u go do, highest tin u go seek 4 divorce

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
feyimen:
this dude is a beast.. there are better ways to treat a lady fvck up and not this woman beater

Some need it bro.
Na so one guy beat his wife until she come develop sense grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by danieljessy: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some people wicked sha,he kept hitting her until there was blood,e for kukuma kill her na

ON A SUNDAY O,HIM NO FEAR GOD

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some women can push someone but........

Sunday morning ?

On the way to church ?

In front of children?

There are some provocation we can have control over and this is one of them

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Coldfeets: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
Some men are fools.

Only weak men beat batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Useless man.

Don't judge until you get all the facts.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Ahassani(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1

nah wa oo which one be this.

Some people nowadays the no get well sense.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
guywitzerogal:
keep quiet don't believe story from one Angle

Shut up

No matter what, don't fight your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by sinkhole: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
My sister please do not talk like that o, this woman will also say same thing as you are saying now some years back!
But seriously, some men are beyond understanding; even though I agree that some women can talk you into stubbornness but still you have to continue living with them using that skill you used in getting them to marry you!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Before it ɗeteriorated to the point of ɓlooɗ, it only speaks volume of the kinɗ of woman we're talƙing aɓout here. Maƴ Goɗ ɗeliver all the men already venting here from aɓusive women! Scripture says, a soft answer turns away wrath.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Don't pray for it dear.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
I still wonder why people get married

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by timibare(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why u gon slap ur husband......omo!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

i think the woman is the fool for living with such a monster..wtf,cant she bloody survive on her own?!
Is she waiting to leave that monster in a body bag?
As for that nigggah monster,hes damm lucky that woman doesnt seem to have mean brothers. Damm,just look @tha,blood of the woman he once proffessed love for,mum of his kids!
I hate this.
after now if they lock the man up the in-laws will come and start to guilt trip and emotionally black mail her.na that time they'll be like baba omo eni,odeti mo cell

Mshewww.I won't even be surprised if he's a deacon or church elder.nA their type go dey quote bible verses for Facebook and form spiritual.na their type go dry quote my brethren and sisters in the Lord,seek years first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other things shall be aded.brothers and sisters we need to pray against satanic invasion meanwhile he cannot even man his house except through his fists

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.