Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero (3688 Views)

This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by ajasam12: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
The moribund state of education in some private schools is worrisome and extremely pathetic. Teachers with no brain.

The idiot scored the student Zero

I'm worried coz it's not a joke and happened to someone very close to me. Imagine the nonsense she must have induced in my dear Oyin and other vulnerable kids.

#NoToUnqualifiedTeachers
#EducationMustBeQualitative
#WeMustChangeTheFuture

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Coloradvantage(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
please I Dont believe ... ! mehnn!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Baawaa(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
That teacher must be one of mama peace's student grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
The teacher is the student while the student is the teacher grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
The teacher must be from Kaduna Sokoto or kastina

2 Likes

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Florblu(f): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is not real mehn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by ajasam12: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Florblu:
This is not real mehn

this is seriously serious ooh, this happens to someone close to me...
It's real ooh
I didn't first believe when I saw it, until the friend of mine took it up
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by coolebux(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oh God!
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by owomida1: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Make I blow if I no go slap the teacher for school before them spoil pikin life.
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
How sure that it is a teacher that marked, I should see a signature attached that it was marked by him.
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by hakimi1974(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Baawaa:
That teacher must be one of mama peace's student grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ah! mama peace that is a p.h.d holder? and has got command of the queens language more than chinua achebe and wole soyinka. all this lies you are sheding their is God ooo....
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by hakimi1974(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
ajasam12:

It's real ooh
what do you expect from zinc and kpako school that their school fee is #5,000.

1 Like

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by dannygood: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Name the state or region and I will tell you if it's true or not.
shocked
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by IamLEGEND1: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by theNOISEmaker: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
country's? Chai hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha make una hold me oo
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by laribari(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
ajasam12:

It's real ooh

See ehn, no jokes oo, that child should change school or the lesson fast fast. Such a thing shouldn't be treated with levity ooo. You see why it's good for parents to always cross check what their wards do in school or lesson. It makes matters worst if it is a paid or private teacher. Na to arrest am.

1 Like

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by femi4: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
ajasam12:

It's real ooh
Shut up! Stupid liar.....No teacher will score a student zero and still have time drawing the eyes, nose, ears etc

2 Likes

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by AgentGoat: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
This can't be true..
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by laribari(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
femi4:
Shut up! Stupid liar.....No teacher will score a student zero and still have time drawing the eyes, nose, ears etc

Yea that is if the teacher is not local; or are you saying there are no local schools and teachers anymore? So there is not enuff evidence for you to forcefully stamp your authority on the OP, though you have a right to doubt the report.
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by femi4: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
laribari:

Yea that is the teacher is local or are you saying there are no local school and teacher anymore? So there is not enuff evidence for you to forcefully stamp your authority on the OP, though you have a right to doubt the report.
Thatz the fact, I m not here to convince you

The teacher is extremely good in quantitative and extremely poor in verbal reasoning.

This faabu no dey add up

2 Likes

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
one minute silence for the teacher
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by free2ryhme: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
It won't get to frontage
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Kingluqman89(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hope this is not Kaduna again?
Ayele... Ibosi oo.
FP abeg
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by DesChyko: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Well, obviously, even the book wasn't properly reviewed.
'Ok' should have been 'Ox' which is a noun unlike the former

Oh, and by the way, the inconsistencies in the writings made with the red pen didn't go unnoticed.
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by olayinkajnr(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kingbet:
The teacher must be from Kaduna Sokoto or kastina

Sokoto teachers are not that dumb.
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Even my village teacher wouldn't try this nonsense. Probably it's from those schools that their teachers can't even pass primary 4 exam.
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Sokoto teachers are not that dumb.
what of doctor
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by olayinkajnr(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kingbet:
what of doctor

Lolz, continue dey whine yourself
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by divilele(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] please does "ok" have plural...his!!! both the book ,student and marker av a very big problem...lemme cum and be going

Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by KELLSNELLY(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
femi4:

bros, dem dey do am oo, even 1 of my prof dy draw head when u get zero 4 en course
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by danieljessy: 1:44am On Oct 16, 2017
femi4:
Thatz the fact, I m not here to convince you

The teacher is extremely good in quantitative and extremely poor in verbal reasoning.

This faabu no dey add up
Like they say shayo na bastard,I guess front page na bastard 2.He took time to do this rubbish

Same teacher did quantitative reasoning perfectly n doesn't know the plural of child

Issorite be deceiving yourself
Re: A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero by Queenext: 4:32am On Oct 16, 2017
This is serious.

The teacher is a dumbskull,if true.

I refuse to believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read this before you apply for 2010 JAMB UTME online / 2011/2012 Uniuyo's Pume Scracth Card Is Now On Sale! / Wen Will Jamb Result Be Out,&site 2check It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.