Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack (770 Views)

One Herder, 52 Cattle Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / 19 Feared Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack by abdrazak: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Barely 24 hours after the imposition of a curfew by Governor Simon Lalong, gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen have killed over six people in Bassa Local Government Area, with several houses burnt.

The incident was said to have happened on Saturday night in Taagbe village, near Kent Academy in Bassa LGA and lasted for many hours.

The attack followed reported threats of attacks in a community near Jos Wild Life Park, about five kilometres away from Taagbe village.

A community leader and eyewitness told our correspondent that the attack was one of the deadliest in recent times.

He said, “God should intervene and save us from these Fulani boys. During the attack, they came in several numbers, swooped on the villagers at midnight and struck.

http://punchng.com/breaking-six-killed-several-houses-burnt-in-fresh-plateau-attack/
Re: BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack by Nbote(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Since d govt is still yet to take d herdsmen issue serious, why shld I... E no concern me

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack by Nukilia: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
These are the areas where you expect "PYTHON-CROC DANCE" not SE -SW

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack by abdrazak: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nbote:
Since d govt is still yet to take d herdsmen issue serious, why shld I... E no concern me
Drastic measures need to be put in place to curb their menace.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack by jerryunit48: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Go and tell Gowan
Re: BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack by hungryboy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
No one will be arrested for this ,
no fulani hersman has paid the price for murdering innocent farmers under this Government.
Life will go on as usual, until the next attack.
Your life is worth nothing in this country, if you are not rich and powerful
soldiers get away with murdering unarmed civilians,
herdsmen get away with murdering farmers,
and one Ediot somewhere is telling me to proud of my country, where my life and that of others like me, who aren't rich and powerful, is worthless.
Re: BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack by Lomprico2: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
They will not stop until they wipe all the original inhabitants and claim the land.

That's how fulanis role and unfortunately for the bassas they control the armed forces in the country.

You will see no form of military dancers here!
Re: BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack by Nbote(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdrazak:
Drastic measures need to be put in place to curb their menace.
By who?? By me and U or by d govt who's been silent on d issue...
Re: BREAKING: Six Killed, Several Houses Burnt In Fresh Plateau Attack by lastmessenger: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
The kind of provocation being carried out by this herdsmen is just too much. How else can one define terrorism other than this.
I can't wait for 2019 to vote this demons in aso rock out. This administration has nothing good to offer the country other than woes and pain..RIP to the dead ones.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Fraud! Alabi To Face Deportation In US / Information Needed On TV Repairer Who Absconded With TV And Money For Repairs. / Man Slashes 18-year-old Girlfriend Throat Becus She Served Him One Piece Of Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.