Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (35989 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by HerXLNC(f): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2017
She wanna get back at you.... Pls don't care.... Then she ll back out

Buh dix your story is fabricated oooo........ Don't tell us you both don't know what to do..... MOD sef wey push diz no get one Kobo sense
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by venatus25(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2017
You said she is your ex and you are still monitoring her, it means you lack common sense. If she seduce your brother or not what's your concern? If you still love her go and restart your relationship with her and stop this rubbish monitoring.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2017
kiss her ass up
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by DavidEsq(m): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2017
valdes00:
I wanted to go jogging this morning, BUT Proverb 28:1 says - the wicked runneth when no man chases him*

So I stopped

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by pressplay411(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

Yes, he told me everything. I was even around when she was disturbing him with calls. He tries to avoid her but she doesnt want to get it tha hes nt interested. Hes quite disciplined. In a serious relatshp. He said he doesnt want to chop & clean mouth

She's a whole lot of whor!
Kudos to ur bro.
Just do the needful. Let her know her whoreliness services are no longer needed by you nor your bro.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by otusnora(f): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2017
she maybe on a revenge mission n u are the primary target. Warn her sternly

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
is your elder brother complaining?
don't you think some things fall beyond the scope of decorum?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by nothernstar: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2017
This is a childish post. Why would you want us to know. To kill the girl and spare you and your brother. This is total rubbish. You and your brother should grow up and stop blackmailing ladies.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by pressplay411(m): 6:26am On Oct 16, 2017
pocohantas:

He tries to avoid her by picking her calls?
What happened to the numerous call blockers?

Any man that doesn't want a woman knows what to do. Stop making your brother look like a victim. The way you men act helpless on matters like this amuses me. If you're not being seduced, you are snatched, hypnotised or pushed into cheating.

Next thing we would hear is how he 'mistakenly' had sex with her.
Please, he should be firm with her.

You fail to factor in the fact that she probably became a friend of the family no pun intended. The bro doesn't want to be rude cos obviously we were raised to treat you tender remember.
That said it's not about playing the victim but actually being the victim.
But good suggestion, call blocker is at his disposal. Yet she's known to also visit unexpectedly even catching him on his boxers.
The solution is to call her what she is a whor.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Hifeylove: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Every nack she got from you was a hit back to back and since you no more there and the babe likes the blood that runs in your family.. Let your brother continue the good work you never finished.. After all NA still home she dey..
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by toprealman: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

Yes, he told me everything. I was even around when she was disturbing him with calls. He tries to avoid her but she doesnt want to get it tha hes nt interested. Hes quite disciplined. In a serious relatshp. He said he doesnt want to chop & clean mouth
If he said that, either he has PUT or will soon do. Encourage him to carry on...pass her contact to foes and friends too.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by MrEdimulo82(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2017
soath:
Saraphina that does not have profile picture, is that one Saraphina?

My broda I tayad... tongue

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2017
Give ur ex my no
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by no1madman(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2017
Bahahahahhha!

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Enoet(f): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2017
You people should join my whatsapp group and find better ways to maximize your megabytes and chat time online.

https:///Iw3OJGLOs4i6XFIswNfp50
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Carter4luv(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2017
You call her your ex, so since ure not ready to settle with her she falls for who ever she has feelings for. Allow her be cux, she owe u nothing.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by talk2percy(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Did u just say she's a nurse? That's the problem, nurses too like to taste different pricks. It's just in them. She no go stop oh till she tastes his prick.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Luther0147: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=valdes00 post=61459187]I wanted to go jogging this morning, BUT Proverb 28:1 says - the wicked runneth when no man chases him*

So I stopped

Guy u are more than a comedian
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by MTKbudapest(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:
I'm still friends with my ex babe who is a nursing student.

She always disturbs my elder bros with unsolicited calls. Most atimes he doesnt pick. She came to visit him while i was in schl. He was wearing just boxers. She started telling him how hot he looks.

What shld i do?

Drink otapiapia. grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by DonBobes(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
your brother should talk to his serious girlfriend about it.Just sit and relax....
Make ur real girlfriend declare WAR of ATTRITION like oluwacypris1 de do for me for house.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Luther0147: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=MTKbudapest post=61462561]

Drink otapiapia.

You are da real Judge... thats a good sentence..
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by 3RNEST(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

She always disturbs my elder bros with unsolicited calls. Most atimes he doesnt pick. She came to visit him while i was in schl. He was wearing just boxers. She started telling him how hot he looks.

What shld i do?
As u can see the president is less concerned about this so what do u expect us to do now?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by ceda99: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Mavin1:
Kill yourself and run away grin

Seconded grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

What shld i do?
Op, it is clear she hasn't gotten over you. Shes trying to hurt you with that, it is a weeknes on her side.

Advice, tell your brother to yansh her correct yanshing. The kind she will be blushing throughout the day after. Then he should dump her afterwards with a stern warning.

You in return should be smiling where ever you see her, all these wl reset her brain since she don't wanna respect herself
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by RillJ(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Let your brother know you guys had a relationship then leave them to their adult lives.

Unless of course you have other stuff you are worried about than you are letting on here.

Ndlistic:

What shld i do?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by madgoat(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2017
Mavin1:
Kill yourself and run away grin

Best advice ever grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by kizyalex10(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

What shld i do?
nothing,is ur ex,u can't control who she flirt with anymore.d other person is ur elder bro,he is man enough to decide what he wants.unless u re jealous.if u treated her bad nd left her.u will be insecure but if she did it to u,ur brother won't be foolish enough to fall for d same experience u went through.there re things u can't control.this is one of them
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by rafabenitez: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2017
deb303:
op wS looking for advice and he Nairaland came to his mind...ok o
btw cnt your bro talk to her?
i love ur fingers dey r so cute,dnt mind putting smtin on it.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Ishilove: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

What shld i do?
Why is she an ex?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by crisisexpert321(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2017
If your brother doesn't want her, tell her straight off. Please leave the unpaid drama.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2017
zzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.